The bitter blue$*i*e ba$tards

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Rafa D » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:11 am

They are currently being forced out the city to a :censored:.ty little stadium emblazened with "The People's Club".

They haven't signed fu.ck all of any note.

And they are producing shi.te like this

'bluenose66' wrote:Image
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:16 am

Let them have their fun - it's the only kind they get (bless).
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chrisrafman » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:00 am

its laughable that the only joy they get out of football is to produce this :censored:. they dont enjoy the game by winning anything
The devil on the badge represents the equality of manchester united with satan and his many demoish minions downstairs. just like the many twisted devil worshipers accross the world it means you have to posess the same sick minded mentality to follow that pathetic excuse for a football team.
chrisrafman

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:18 am

This is even more laughable  :laugh: We dont care what the redshite say, funny he says that shower across the park  3 times bitter b@stards eat away with jeaousy :D  :D  :D
From their offal.

I have been reading the for and against to the proposed move to Kirkby. And what i find quite strange is the amount of so called Evertonians worrying about what the shower across the road will say. Correct me if I'm wrong but don't we have a song where we chant `WE DON'T CARE WHAT THE RED :censored: SAY WHAT THE FECK DO WE CARE'. So what if we move to Kirkby we are EVERTON FOOTBALL CLUB not The City of Liverpool Everton Football Club. We try so hard as fans to disassociate ourselves with anything to do with the name Liverpool our scarf's say EVERTON the pride of Merseyside not Everton football club the pride of the city of liverpool. There was uproar last season when it was suggested that Everton football club would have the capital of culture logo on our shirts for 2008, we said we wouldn't have a liverbird on our kit, the same liverbird that the shower of :censored: wear and the same liverbird that Liverpool city Council use in there logo. There are only two things that associate Everton Football Club to the city of Liverpool our post code and our telephone number the two same things we will have in Kirkby a liverpool post code and a 0151 telephone number.

Kirkby offers us a chance to get back to were we think we should belong. You only have to look at the three sites Liverpool city council offered us. They our all logistical nightmares it would probably cost us about £100 million pounds alone to make them accessible and then you would have the stadium costs on top of that something we cant afford. Knowsley council has found us one of the UK's most profitable companies to become a business partner (they make billions in ponds of prof fit every year) to fund most of the stadium, what do Liverpool city council find us for a business partner, a cash and carry firm!!!!

Kirkby is the only viable option we have if we choose the others we run the risk of being another Leeds united. Look at Arsenal they built a new stadium, they never had a ballot they just told there fans they were building it. They now have a massive debt to the point were they have to sell players in order to buy players. We will have a opportunity to build and new stadium and and we wont have to sell players to buy players.

As i said before `WE DON'T CARE WHAT THE RED :censored: SAY' so why should we care now we are EVERTON FOOTBALL CLUB and always will be no matter were our stadium is you could build it on the moon and we will still get more scousers going the the game than the :censored: across the park. Move Everton forwards not backwards. Regards
Last edited by Ciggy on Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:44 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:They are currently being forced out the city to a :censored:.ty little stadium emblazened with "The People's Club".

LOL  :laugh:

I think that has the adverse effect of what they hoped for. They obviously thought it was funny, but irony is, as a Liverpool fan, I see it as being even more funny. Silly b@astards. At least put more effort into it next time. Oh yeah, if Torres had've signed for them (in their wettest of wet dreams) they'd be w@nking in the street.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:59 pm

As i said before `WE DON'T CARE WHAT THE RED SAY' so why should we care now we are EVERTON FOOTBALL CLUB and always will be no matter were our stadium is you could build it on the moon and we will still get more scousers going the the game than the  across the park. Move Everton forwards not backwards. Regards

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah mate , can't wait to see you move to Salford (suburb of manchester) at least you'll be able to wave to your "once a blue always a blue Wayne" from there .  :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby TheDukeofUke » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:13 pm

I mean, it's kind of funny. Needs more effort.
Everton FC supporter.
TheDukeofUke

Postby kunilson » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:22 pm

the people who hate another team more than they love their own is just sad...why waste so much energy on pointless sh1t like that? these are the ppl that end up killing themselves i bet.

chiiiiiiiill winstaaan
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:43 pm

kunilson wrote:the people who hate another team more than they love their own is just sad...why waste so much energy on pointless sh1t like that? these are the ppl that end up killing themselves i bet.

chiiiiiiiill winstaaan

Exactly, mate. I said this to a bunch of Celtic supporters and a few United men that were gloating like f*ck after we lost the CL final. I just said that they were a pack of sad bstards for taking more pleasure out of us losing the final, than they did for them to win their titles respectivly. One was even going to spend 30 quid just to buy an AC Milan top. A fellow red said to me that it's just part of the banter. I said balls it is: I never text rivals fans whenever they lose a big game. I personally couldn't give a f*ck what they win or what they lose. I'm more concerened about my own team.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:07 pm

a
roberto green

Postby roberto green » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:10 pm

To be honest we dont have to take the p*ss out of them.They are just bitter and always will be, there taking the p*ss out of torres and i would find it highly amusing if he went and scored a load of goals this season,And as for the so called peoples club, they only called it this supposidly because only scousers support them on a bigger bases than scousers support liverpool which is not true, liverpool have and will always will have more scousers the only reason we have southern, norwegian and ireland support is because with success you get outside support and i think thats why everton will only ever have their own fans,you never no once everton join the likes of leeds utd in a few years thier very own sibblings will even support the mighty reds.as someone once said there is only 2 teams in merseyside liverpool f.c and liverpool reserves.well infact there is only 1 team in knowsley and thats kirby f.c:D :D
roberto green

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:43 pm

They make me laugh, that everton supporter in the milan crowd cracked me up. All it shows to me is that LFC are the team that both the red and blue half are watching !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedorDead » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:45 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:They are currently being forced out the city to a :censored:.ty little stadium emblazened with "The People's Club".

I actually find that quite amusing...sorry...but you have to laugh HAHA.
Saturday October 20th can't come soon enough.....Torres should be firing on all cylinders by then and to watch him tear up Goodison is going to be even more satisfying than it would have been already.
L - I - V.....E - R - P.......Double O - L....Liverpool F C!!!!!
RedorDead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:50 pm

The Peoples club had an attendence of 12 thousand tonight and better hurry up and build that 55 seater Keith hey :D

2-2 against Bremen had to laugh ex bitter Ratcliffe tonight Cahill the best player to ever play in the prem

:laugh:

Another gem :D when an everton player chopped some Bremen player Ratcliffe said welcome to European football  :laugh: Like they are Euro Giants  :laugh:
Oh dear my sides where killin.
Last edited by Ciggy on Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:23 pm

Leighton Baines sat next to Vaughan - he looked thrilled to bits.... :sleep

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion