The battle of old trafford - It's a must win

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:23 pm

sophe_lfc_4_lyf wrote:Im just glad some of you lot dont support a team that has lost EVERY gamr this season..
I would hate to imagine what you would do :p :D
x

ah the folly of youth

:D
112-1077774096

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:24 pm

Well well well, yet another substandard away performance, and that's being generous! We were dire in the 2nd half. Man Utd had close to 70% of possession in that 2nd half, and thsi is in a game which we coudln't afford to lose! We showed no ambition or attacking nouse, when Rio scored the 2nd we just simply gave up, even before it we hardly looked inspiring. Some of the lads today didnt deserve to be wearing the shirt tbh. Some peopel may think I'm overreacting, but where were the positives from that game? I'm struggling to see any.

Our away record is awful, 1 goal scored (and that was a dubious penalty), 8 conceded.

We're not good enough atm, and the title is as good as gone. Very disappointed, in such an important match we didnt even look up for it.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sophe_lfc_4_lyf » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:26 pm

peewee wrote:
sophe_lfc_4_lyf wrote:Im just glad some of you lot dont support a team that has lost EVERY gamr this season..
x

ah the folly of youth

Folly?  :D

YNWA.. Drummerphil_[*]
sophe_lfc_4_lyf
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:26 pm

sophe_lfc_4_lyf wrote:
peewee wrote:
x

ah the folly of youth

yes folly, dont they teach you anything in skool

112-1077774096

Postby sophe_lfc_4_lyf » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:27 pm

peewee wrote:
sophe_lfc_4_lyf wrote:
peewee wrote:
x

ah the folly of youth

Nope  :D

What does it mean?  :)

YNWA.. Drummerphil_[*]
sophe_lfc_4_lyf
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lionheart » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:31 pm

Player ranking should be a sinch this week!!  ???

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:31 pm

ffs!!! I am fkn p1ssed off.
account deleted by request

Postby redhayesy » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:32 pm

i agree with the rock ! what is up with gerrard although i wouldn"t say he can"t be aressed anymore but something is wrong only he knows the answer to that!! imo no player came out of this game with any credability i"m so :censored: off with the performance today it hurts! i"m not a boo boy i"m just so angry we didn"t even look like scoring today! ffs please lads show some passion, this result has ruined my weekend big time my only hope is that the players are ashamed of them selves & after today enough is enough ! lets go foward now starting with reading on wednseday come on lads!!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:32 pm

sophe_lfc_4_lyf wrote:
peewee wrote:
sophe_lfc_4_lyf wrote:
peewee wrote:
I would hate to imagine what you would do
x

ah the folly of youth

Folly? 

Nope  :D

What does it mean?  :)

the folly of youth just means that as a youngster you show less wisdom in your actions than an older person. you have more freedom and less responsibility and sometimes a younsgters comments or actions when they make a mistake can be attributed to the folly of youth

basically a folly is a silly error
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby puroresu » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:32 pm

Its a joke.  Where are all those saying in Rafa we trust.  He got it all wrong once again and Im sick of the excuses.  Our title campaign is over, we have no chance in the CL so lets all look forward to the FA and Carling cup.  Great.

Remember last season when many thought our lack of potency up front was due to Cisse and Morenties.  Well people neither of them are around anymore yet we still aint scoring goals or ever actually look dangerous.  Put Henry in the side and he would struggle.  Our attacking play is poor, and has no real quality.  We struggle to string 5 passes together and the service to the front men is abyssmal at times.  Arsenal went to Old Trafford needing to win and outplayed Utd even without Henry.  They went 1 up but it wasnt negative.  We went to Old Trafford needing to win and Rafa decided to put out a side trying not to get beat.  People might not want to admit it but our style of football compared to Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea is a joke.  We are way behind!!! Why does Rafa keep making these subs at the 50 min mark, whats the point.  Im so damn frustrated.  All those that thought the draw away to Sheff UTD was ok, what do u think now.

Another thing, Rafa's record against the big 3 is shocking.
puroresu

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:32 pm

s@int wrote:ffs!!! I am fkn p1ssed off.

As we all are Saint.

But who's going calm Ciggy down   :;):

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby redsince2001 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:35 pm

lets get 22 balls 4 d players shall we ...they seemed 2 hav lost theirs:angry:
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:36 pm

What a :censored: shame. We started brightly but couldnt find the finishing touch.

I can only pray that we improve. Rafa must be so fustrated.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:37 pm

We are just a glorified cup team.  Beat Chelesea and Utd in the cup but when it comes to the league.  Totally different story.
puroresu

Postby Lionheart » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:37 pm

Pennant, Gonzalez, Sissoko, Garcia, Finnan, Alonso & Riise were passengers out there today.

Gerrard just tried too hard, while JC & Hyypia resembled a couple of one legged men in an ar$e kicking competition. And what's with Reina?? Has the wind gone out of his sails or what?

Pennant is simply embarrasing. Sorry Rafa, he has to go. I can't believe his name was touted as a possible England player recently. Has England stooped that low?

Forget the title, let's see some consistency. ???

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion