The Arsenal conundrum

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:57 pm

Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld wrote:Well good luck tomorrow hopefully you'll touch the ball this time :rasp

I've never had a problem with Benitez and as Liverpool go your the lesser of the evils out there.

Enjoy the game and learn from it :D

What?  No "Welcome to Hell" jibes or pictures of flares and knives?  Just a tame dig on the eve of match day?  I might learn to like these all-English Champions League clashes. :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Feugo » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:08 pm

Its about time we smoke them!
Arsenal 1 - 2 Liverpool @ Emirates
Arsenal 1 - 1 Liverpool @ Emirates
Liverpool 4 - 1 Arsenal @ Anfield
:blues:
En taro tassadar!

ImageImage
Feugo

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:54 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld wrote:Well good luck tomorrow hopefully you'll touch the ball this time :rasp

I've never had a problem with Benitez and as Liverpool go your the lesser of the evils out there.

What?  No "Welcome to Hell" jibes or pictures of flares and knives?  Just a tame dig on the eve of match day?  I might learn to like these all-English Champions League clashes. :D

I miss those, especially the one's from Besiktas supporters. :D
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:12 pm

Bad Bob wrote:

No mate that's not our style 

Well lets hope your still liking them after tomorrow night

:;):
Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:52 pm

ruskiy playmaker wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:

:laugh: it was freaking funny honestly.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:57 pm

Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:

Fair enough, mate. :D  BTW, you might go ask Chelsea how much they like facing us in the Champions League.  :p
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:58 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
ruskiy playmaker wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:

:laugh: it was freaking funny honestly.

Dont you just love that scouse humour

You little scally you :lookaround

Postby Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:11 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:

Fair enough, mate. :D  BTW, you might go ask Chelsea how much they like facing us in the Champions League. 

Come on Bob that ball was well over the line

Good luck to you,you are definately a different side in Europe

I'd like to thank you for your efforts at Old Trafford last week

:rasp  :rasp  :bowdown

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:39 pm

Love it when we get the cocky cockney's giving us loads. Lets see if your still posting after the matches.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:40 pm

Join the World’s Biggest Mexican Wave with Arsenal!
Arsenal’s players have teamed up with BT FON to help create the world’s largest Mexican wave, which will launch at Arsenal’s game against Liverpool on April 5.

You will be able to see hilarious footage of your favourite players doing their Mexican waves, and you can also get involved in fun activity before the match and at half time. A mystery guest will also be making a special appearance to kickstart the Mexican wave and possibly even do one themselves!

This exciting event is to celebrate the transformation of the UK’s market for wireless broadband which BT FON are undertaking. This wireless networking partnership is building the world’s largest Wi-Fi community, and opening up thousands of hot spots internationally.

For more information on BT FON, and to upload your own Mexican wave action, click to

Why the :censored: do we keep making ourselves a laughing stock. Scousers will be :censored: themselves

Another embarrasment what a joke

what happened to football as we know it?

too many johnny come latelys at ours nowadays i think you call them out of towners

anyway im off down the boozer gonna celebrate tommorow night,good luck chaps :;):

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion