The anti-kewell brigade - Can we dispell the myth of the final

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Paul C » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:18 am

The Return of the Judge wrote:
The Return of the Judge wrote:he's fuc'king soft, fancy feigning fitness to get picked, that may have cost us dear (thank fu'ck it didnt). hey and did you see him run on the pitch at the end of the match, no fuc'king injury then....fuc'king wa'nker kewell :angry:

there's nowt fair here paul.................he's a total co'ck

lmao, you can't beat quotes being editted by people, childish but forever funny, good one Judge  :D
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:20 am

cheers :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:51 am

The Return of the Judge wrote:cheers :D

Oppss just noticed you didn't edit the quote    :oops:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:10 pm

Paul C wrote:
The Return of the Judge wrote:cheers :D

Oppss just noticed you didn't edit the quote    :oops:

what are you smoking paul  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 65-1114725958 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:15 pm

Now with Zenden in the squad and the other arrivals, I think Harry will struggle to get in this squad, and if he does not show any decent form to warrant a stay. He may well be off within a year. him and gonzales are probably having races on crutches at melwood to try and impress Rafa most, who can do the most fancy turns on one crutch, a 50 yard hopping race, and a bit of breakdancing!

Harry's missus can stay though!

:D
65-1114725958

Postby 2520years » Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:19 pm

7_Kewell wrote:I have just watched The Final for the first time since the night, and couldn't help but remember people going on about Kewell's celebrations.  People were claiming the guy was running around, doing gymnastics and had basically fiened his injury.

Well, i've just watched it again and can say that those people were talking utter :censored:!  After the match, Kewell was hopping most of the time, with one leg bent (obviously to protect his torn groin) and at best limping around!  When Dudek saved the last pen, he was one of the last guys to reach the group and his hopping/limping/injury was very obvious.

Let's not forget Carra was suffering with bad cramp towards the end (on the podium he was struggling to stand) yet he managed to jump up and down, kewell done the same, usally leaning on people.  So let's stop the slagging off, because the fact he had an operation 2 days later proves there was a problem.  A torn groin is a nasty injury and to be honest, even Carra wouldn't have been able to play through it!

i'm not defending his poor/lackluster performances (when fit) but it does get up my nose when people make stuff
up.  :angry:  :angry:

So let's see what a fully fit Harry Kewell can provide before we decide to write him off, shall we?

rant over

I don't mean to be picky here but I've done both groins and holding one leg up made no difference whatsoever.  The groin muscles control sideways movement of the legs and don't hurt when walking normally.  I didn't think Kewell was faking it on the night...but I do now!

:glare:
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:27 pm

Now with Zenden in the squad and the other arrivals, I think Harry will struggle to get in this squad, and if he does not show any decent form to warrant a stay. He may well be off within a year.

probably even less.  I'd say, if Kewell doesn't repay Rafa's faith with good performances, he'll be off in the Jan transfer window.

and did you see him run on the pitch at the end of the match, no fuc'king injury then....fuc'king wa'nker kewell

this is my point, the guy didn't run or move very quick.  A snapped groin muscle is a nasty thing to have because you can't walk properly, hence Kewell had to have surgery.

Overall, i think it's a wait and see...
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:30 pm

I don't mean to be picky here but I've done both groins and holding one leg up made no difference whatsoever.  The groin muscles control sideways movement of the legs and don't hurt when walking normally.  I didn't think Kewell was faking it on the night...but I do now!

you sure? i tore a groin muscle in a Hockey match and had great trouble walking for 2 weeks.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 2520years » Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:34 pm

Maybe my tears weren't too bad then.  When I did the right one I couldn't play for about 6 weeks and I'm currently nursing my left one, but in each case I could walk fine.
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby Judge » Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:46 pm

2520years wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:I think kewell has a nice nob

yeah, i'd suck it

well, personally i think he's a cra'p footballer  :laugh:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PabloAimar » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:52 pm

Paul C wrote:
The Return of the Judge wrote:
The Return of the Judge wrote:im a dikhed

i smell

i lick willies

jus practising  :)
we've only won it 5 times
PabloAimar

Postby Judge » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:53 pm

aimar :angry:

:D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:16 pm

He's a nonse. Get rid.

The sooner the waster leaves this club the better.

Disgrace. Absoloute disgrace of a player.
115-1073096938

Postby Judge » Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:17 pm

agreed
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fingers » Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:42 pm

stu_the_red wrote:He's a nonse. Get rid.

The sooner the waster leaves this club the better.

Disgrace. Absoloute disgrace of a player.

Would you not give him a least until Jan to prove himself,

fair play his performances haven't been up to much, but we have nothing to lose out of it, i can't see anyone paying top Dollar for him now, so why not give him a chance now he is fit, and hopefully on his toes, because of the other players who can play in that position???
As always I am focused on supporting the Cloob and the Manager
Fingers

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion