The 4 spaniards

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:42 am

According to LFC.tv all 4 Spaniards will be available for the game against Bolton (Alonso,Garcia,Josemi,Nunez). I am really exicited about seeing all of them play and how much will they make of an impact on the squad.

With these four great players we can surely do very well this season. Bolton is unbeaten at the moment and they won't be an easy opponent however I know we can win yet another game. Post your thoughts on the game,etc..

"Sunday when Liverpool go to Bolton in the Premiership, and for the lucrative Champions League group stages Benitez will have his Spanish imports available. That includes Josemi and Antonio Nunez who are injured. "
Last edited by A.B. on Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Santa » Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:49 am

Great players by reputation only. It remains to be seen how well they performed in the  Premiership. (I have only watch Alonso previously and Josemi looks great playing for us thus far) However, I am optimistic they will be much better than those they were brought in to replace. Unfortunately, I will be on a flight when the match is being played, but I amsure you guys will pour your heart out after the game :D
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:51 am

Hopefuly the game will be aired here.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby laza » Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:23 am

Nunez available??? i thought he was out for a month
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:40 am

very good apart from the fact that bolton lost against fulham at the weekend, get your facts straight
112-1077774096

Postby Ciggy » Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:54 am

Thought nunez was out for another 2 weeks ??? Anyway of course these players will have an impact this question is when? I dont expect them to be performing miracles in there first game in the prem ???  Another thing we need our players to start giving our 2 forwards some service if this goes on we can forget even winning at least one cup. ??? If it goes on any longer I mean like 5-6  games and cisse doesnt score what then? He hardly had a touch on the ball on tuesday night :angry:
Remember feed the goat and he will score  :;):
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:23 am

If it says Josemi and Nunez who are still injured how can they be available? ???
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby banana » Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:40 am

I think Benitez will play both Garcia and Alonso against Bolton. Finnan and Hamann will be dropped.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby Redtribe » Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:52 am

Is Josemi definately out this weekend?
If so i would rather see Finnan play RB and keep Carra at CB as not to dissrupt the team too much!
Cant wait for sunday to roll on and our new boys in action!
I dont think it will be an easy game for us though!
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:58 am

I'd play Garcia and Alonso for sure and then Nunez and Josemi depending on how their injuries have progressed, if possible I'd like to see Josemi return at right back and if Nunez plays then I'm all in favour of playing Garcia on the left and relegating kewell to the bench.
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby madred » Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:55 am

Well pleased to hear that Alonso and Garcia will be making their debuts against Bolton. Got a good feeling about these two in terms of quality and reckon they are going to be crowd favourites.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:16 pm

Alonso and Garcia are both highly rated, and I hope they live up to their billing.

Josemi has been turning out good performances, and Finnan should pick up a thing or two from Josemi. A real snip at just 2 million pounds.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:18 pm

azriahmad wrote:Josemi has been turning out good performances, and Finnan should pick up a thing or two from Josemi. A real snip at just 2 million pounds.

i think josemi could be the best right back we have had since rob jones. heggem had the potential but ended up qualifying as a doctor due to the amount of time he spent in hospital. 2m is a snip when you consider chelski paid 13m for that numpty paulo ferreira. :)
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby zarababe » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:22 pm

Can't wait to see Garcian and Alonso, especially...

and of course the real thing is...The Spanish Hunks are a coming ... whooaaaa ay Lyndsey :p :laugh:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:25 pm

Go amigos...
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !