Thank god for that! - As per my previous 20 reasons topic!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 84-1083280474 » Mon May 24, 2004 1:22 pm

Well thats that, I hate being right all the time! Looks like Parry and Moores were logged onto lfc newkit last night readng with interest my "20 reasons Houllier must go" topic!

its a perfect day.... the suns shining, shades on, beer in hand, and fantastic news!

Yippeeeeee!
84-1083280474

Postby Owzat » Mon May 24, 2004 1:23 pm

Thank ****** for that were my sentiments. "it wasn't due to health reasons" - no sh1t sherlock
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lep_16 » Mon May 24, 2004 1:25 pm

my concern is simple.....West Ham couldn't wait to get rid of Redknapp they wished and wished......we know what happened

be careful what you wish for!!!!
never let your past dictate your future but make sure it plays a part
Lep_16

Postby SantaGiveHoullierTheSack » Mon May 24, 2004 1:37 pm

Well thats that, I hate being right all the time! Looks like Parry and Moores were logged onto lfc newkit last night readng with interest my "20 reasons Houllier must go" topic!

Now don't be full sh1t will ya...what's in your 20 reasons that was not previously discussed and debated on this forum?
The man is gone...give some due respect and token of appreciation instead of full of hot air ???
SantaGiveHoullierTheSack

Postby Gareth G » Mon May 24, 2004 1:41 pm

My thought's exactly SGHTS, the word's he spoke afterward's was touching. This guy had true passion for our club, it's just a pitty he couldn't find a way to make it work on the field were it matter's.

Fairwell Houllier, and thank's very everything. Respect.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon May 24, 2004 1:44 pm

i am sad to see him go, he has left me with great memories and has done a great job, but i feel it's time to move on. Moores And Houllier both spoke well in the press conference, with Moores summing up how important Gh has been for us.

Thankyou GH, good luck in the future.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Mon May 24, 2004 1:47 pm

SantaGiveHoullierTheSack wrote:

The man is gone...give some due respect and token of appreciation instead of full of hot air ???

Couldn't agree more
Santa is obviously not a GH supporter
But he knows how to respect someone specially who contributed us something to memorize in our cabinet including the UEFA cup.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion