Technical area - Keegan moans

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby BoogiePimp » Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:17 am

Quote From Keegan

'Mr Benitez is going to have to learn to sit down here. It is a very small coaching area at Anfield and he was standing up all the game.

'Give him a few weeks to learn English properly but he is going to have to be told. He was standing in the technical area and I couldn't see.'

Just a question too all the anfield regulars coz tbh I have not took much notice of the size .

Does Keegan have a point or is he being a A*S*S ?

He also moaned about the sending off but if Benitez was in his way all game how can he comment lol  :D
BoogiePimp

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:20 am

can't see the problem, Souness was doing it the whole game against the Saints, I personally like to see it, it shows the fans the passion the manager has and that he is taking action throughout the game.
Last edited by LFC #1 on Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:28 am

LFC #1 wrote:can't see the problem, Souness was doing it the whole game against the Saints, I personally like to see it, it shows the fans the passion the manager has and that he is taking action throughout the game.

Agree with that. I also think its good for the players to know that someone is orchestrating things so closely from the sidelines.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby rse » Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:07 pm

Keegan's just one of those average managers who makes excuses for his own mediocrity through strange and bizarre comments about other managers and teams.  He's just jealous because he's so inept.

I'd just love it if he sat down, I'd just love it.

Last Standing Kop CD Info
rse

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:24 pm

I'd just love it if he sat down, I'd just love it.
:laugh:

Keegan is a average manager at best.  Has no tactical understanding what so ever.  He has also put Man city 80 million in debt and they don't even have their own ground! I think Kevin should sit down and look at his record......then he might need a lie down!  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fritzylfc » Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:59 pm

rafa is an animated type a manager who career is just starting, its great to see, not like moaning keegan when he was doing well at newcastle he could,nt sit down . maybe a bit of jealousy in the comment.:) :) :)
fritzylfc

Postby Rafa » Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:20 pm

fivecups wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:can't see the problem, Souness was doing it the whole game against the Saints, I personally like to see it, it shows the fans the passion the manager has and that he is taking action throughout the game.

Agree with that. I also think its good for the players to know that someone is orchestrating things so closely from the sidelines.

I third that
He comes from Spain and he doesn't speak good English,
But we don't care cos he'll turn us into winners,
The European Cup will be ours before he's finished,
Raaaaafaa Benitez!
Rafa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:44 pm

Keegans' an ar*e hole.. Rafael speaks, looks and manages better than him.. if he couldn't see he should wear his glasses and stand up and look at what his id*t side was doing :angry:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Matt*Lfc » Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:18 pm

zarababe wrote:Keegans' an ar*e hole.. Rafael speaks, looks and manages better than him.. if he couldn't see he should wear his glasses and stand up and look at what his id*t side was doing :angry:

Lol
Matt*Lfc

Postby madred » Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:47 pm

I have no respect for that pr**k after he cracked silly jokes about scousers! I wouldnt mind if he hadnt have played at the club so long anyway. Seems that there has been something lingering since he fu**ed off to play for a lesser club in hamburg in the 70's. K**b head!
Last edited by madred on Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:46 pm

:D  :laugh:  :D nice1 madred.
yer hes an ****** Houllier never stood up atall .
notice the way hes moanin again about this that and the other funny he didnt mention his players nearly broke baros an cisses legs through out the game.
Oh thats right he couldnt see could he :p
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anchor man » Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:23 pm

lets b honest man c didnt give keegan much of a reason to stand up
anchor man

Postby Sean » Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:13 pm

Thommo used to be the one barking from the technical area but he has his old job back with Jeff Stelling, Rodney Marsh and the boys on SKY.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby Supermarius » Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:02 am

Imagine telling the Liverpool manager to sit down in his own ground. But Im not shouting Mr Keegan ...dont cry ffs
Q: You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake, and a Manchester United Fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?

A: Shoot the United Fan. Twice.
Supermarius

Postby azriahmad » Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:17 am

What's wrong with standing up?

I remembered that Franz Beckenbauer used to do it, so did Kenny Dalglish. Rafqa is much more animated, he stands near that technical ares as opposed to Kenny who stands at the dug out.

Sour grapes by Kevin Keegan as he has been moaining about a number of things. Rafa did not moan about several decisions by the ref which the co-commentator, Trevor Francis, said that should have gone Liverpool's way.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion