Taxi for Torres - judas fecks off to chelsea

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby laza » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:00 am

Dundalk wrote:On the BBC World Service, Torres just said "It's the biggest club in the world. The target of every footballer."

Let it go DD, if you have to go boil his bunny but let it go mate
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:15 am

cpc4eva wrote:cant seem to find anything on a player plus cash deal or did we just get cash from scumsea for el idiot transfer ?

.. exactly what player are ya talking about - it's all cash.. where ya been  ???
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kirankara » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:27 am

Actually detest Torres, and I didn't feel that about Owen ( never liked him anyway lol) , and didn't feel that way when i thought gerrard might leave for rent boys , as I rationalised it, thinking gerrard had been here long time and carried team so many times on
His own, and deserved to win things.

Torres hasn't been here long and wasn't a big player before us, we made him the striker he is, no one else was prepared to take risk on him , no Chelsea , no man united or arsenal , And our fans took him as one of us. first sign of trouble and he sulked , he put Spanish friendly over his career at Liverpool getting injured in process , even though he'd been told not to play. He's sulked all season and we still defended him and chanted his name, and things picking up and he still walked away leaving us in :censored:>, three days from end of transfer window, needing replacement striker who we would have to overpay for. If he'd left in summer for barca or even Chelsea id been gutted but respected him, but now I hope he stays injury prone and wins nothing all his career.

What is most disgusting part of whole affair though , apart from
His total disrespect for club and fans , is that in his first Chelsea interview, he didn't even give any mention to our club or fans, just how he's now moved to a big club.

He's dead to me.
kirankara

Postby Kopite-Jud » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:33 am

kirankara wrote:Actually detest Torres, and I didn't feel that about Owen ( never liked him anyway lol) , and didn't feel that way when i thought gerrard might leave for rent boys , as I rationalised it thinking gerrard had been here long time and carried team so many times on

Torres hasn't been here long and wasn't a big player before us, we made him who the striker he is, no one else was prepared to take risk on him , no Chelsea , no man united or arsenal , And our fans took him as one of us. first sign of trouble and he sulked , he put Spanish friendly over his career at Liverpool getting injured in process , even though he'd been told not to play. He's sulked all season and we still defended him and chanted his name, and things picking up and he still walked away leaving us in :censored:, three days from end of transfer window, needing replacement striker who we would have to overpay for. If he'd left in summer for barca or even Chelsea id been gutted but respected him, but now I hope he stays injury prone and wins nothing all his career.

His total disrespect for club and fans , is that in his first Chelsea interview, he didn't even give any mention to our club or fans, just how he's now moved to a big club.

He's dead to me.

Good post i fully agree
Kopite-Jud

Postby ethanr » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:34 am

Feck him he's gone.  Can't wait to see his career go absolutely nowhere.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby zarababe » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:35 am

kirankara wrote:Actually detest Torres, and I didn't feel that about Owen ( never liked him anyway lol) , and didn't feel that way when i thought gerrard might leave for rent boys , as I rationalised it thinking gerrard had been here long time and carried team so many times on

Torres hasn't been here long and wasn't a big player before us, we made him who the striker he is, no one else was prepared to take risk on him , no Chelsea , no man united or arsenal , And our fans took him as one of us. first sign of trouble and he sulked , he put Spanish friendly over his career at Liverpool getting injured in process , even though he'd been told not to play. He's sulked all season and we still defended him and chanted his name, and things picking up and he still walked away leaving us in :censored:, three days from end of transfer window, needing replacement striker who we would have to overpay for. If he'd left in summer for barca or even Chelsea id been gutted but respected him, but now I hope he stays injury prone and wins nothing all his career.

He's dead to me.

:nod very well put
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:36 am

@ FERNANDO "EL-JUDAS" TORRES : John Terry will :censored: YR WIFE !!
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Keris » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:41 am

Everyone got what they deserved IMO.
We got  £50 mill & he got to play for a shit3 team along with shit3 teammates for shit3 fans. Perfect.
Candies for everyone. :D
Keris
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:49 am

:(  The club should be washed down in antiseptic wash until all traces of this skid mark have been eradicated
SELF ABSORBED CU NT
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Aussie Style » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:33 am

I'm not sad he left, because I think Carroll and Suarez will be very successful here. I'm sad how it all ended. I can't bring myself to hate him but he did break our hearts. Thought he was different, obviously not. He'll fit in well there and we'll move forward.
Aussie Style
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:22 am

Theres a picture of him in The Telegraph holding a Chavski shirt........... lad.... you replace the best shirt in the world for a blue, plastic shirt that means nothing. Sad for Torres, he's taken the coin.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:24 am

Double post  :kungfu:
Last edited by Reg on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sarge » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:24 am

G&H are the actual :censored:.s that's responsible for this mess whilst Hodgson was the enabler....

Can't really put the total blame on Torres for the departure...

Thank you for your service and may your future in Chelsea go.......bleak!...

and BTW...f.uck off!!
http://www.pbh2.com/humor/soccer-dive-gifs/attachment/soccer-dive-gifs-2/
Sarge

Postby andy_g » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:29 am

nice one torres. this is the club you professed to love so much, and the fans you always said were so important to you. the club who's history you said you valued and the club that made you the global superstar you are today. the club and fans that stood by you through everything. and you have shát on it from a great height you fúcking forked tongued, two faced, judas kunt. i wouldn't píss on you if you were on fire.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:40 am

Fowler > Owen > Torres
maypaxvobiscum

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion