Taxi for Torres - judas fecks off to chelsea

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby killerp » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:36 am

The perfect debut for Torres at Chelsea would be for someone to take him out for the rest of the season so he can sulk some more on the sidelines :p.
killerp

Postby zarababe » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:36 am

I never thought I'd despise him so much - it could never happen.. but you know what I hate him more that Owen ever..

and Nan you'll love the greats who wear the shirt with pride and honour this club and its supporters.. again, you just can't say that of this one, truly to do wht he has and in the manner, he will come to regret.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:38 am

Dundalk wrote:On the BBC World Service, Torres just said "It's the biggest club in the world. The target of every footballer."

meh, he's gone now and will be injured again within 6 weeks.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:38 am

NANNY RED wrote:Last time ever im gonna be conned by any of our players, nomore thats it for me , i will love my club as always but from now on you waer the shirt ,you do your job, ill support you when you play well but ill never love anyone again, there all employeesnow just doing there job,

Thats the problem though, for so long so many have noted the inept performances Torres put in, but always he was defended. He could do no wrong.

The way I look at it is, I hope they are signing the Torres on current form, and not on his first season. My guess is, they have overpaid. Chelsea supporters can laugh and mock and have there fun, but after a couple of season I can hazard a guess it will be us, as Liverpool fans, laughing at them for enhancing our squad.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kopite-Jud » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:38 am

Dundalk wrote:On the BBC World Service, Torres just said "It's the biggest club in the world. The target of every footballer."

used us as a stepping stoneto get to the biggest club in the world?

Is he delusional?
Kopite-Jud

Postby crim cram » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:39 am

It's a thin line between love and hate, but I never loved him and I'll never hate him.  He's just a typical footballer in his outlook.  Players say things to protect themselves while their at a particular club, they are pragmatic.  I don't feel as bad about this as I thought I would, it might have been different had we not got Carrol.

I think this was a good piece of business for us.  Maybe a good bit of business Chelski, but I doubt it - we sold him at the right time.
“Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”  Shankly
crim cram
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:39 am

DD, please! I'll seriously boot my f*cking monitor reading that forked tongue bullsh*t.

If the Chelsea supporters have a brain in their thick skulls, they'll look at his bullsh*t he spouted here and take what he is saying with a pinch of salt. Shown his true colours now. Complete b"stard. Worse than Owen? 10 f*cking times worse.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Simari » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:42 am

Emerald Red wrote:

DD, please! I'll seriously boot my f*cking monitor reading that forked tongue bullsh*t.

If the Chelsea supporters have a brain in their thick skulls, they'll look at his bullsh*t he spouted here and take what he is saying with a pinch of salt. Shown his true colours now. Complete b"stard. Worse than Owen? 10 f*cking times worse.

The Chavskis would be too busy fecking each other to even realise who's come and gone from their plastic dollhouse.
Simari
LFC Super Member

Postby zarababe » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:44 am

plastic fans - their used to it ER.. just another greedy bastardo to add to their ranks, they know it...

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ste123lfc » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:45 am

His armband lied he was no red Torres Torres
He's just a rent boy like the rest Torres Torres
In our backs he plunged his knife,
I hope John Terry sh@gs his wife
Andy Carroll, Liverpools Number 9
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:45 am

He's just :censored: with them like he did with us.  All he wants is trophies.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby worcester_red » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:45 am

I'm glad he's gone, I think it was great business from the club. His replacementS offer far more than he did on his own, plus his best days are behind him I think.

He is a disloyal scumbag though but the vast majority of footballers are and we are stupid to think otherwise.
worcester_red

Postby zarababe » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:46 am

Ha ha could be chucked outta europe Chelsea £70m losses :D

http://www.guardian.co.uk/footbal....ransfer

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cpc4eva » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:57 am

cant seem to find anything on a player plus cash deal or did we just get cash from scumsea for el idiot transfer ?
cpc4eva

Postby brentd4 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:59 am

hes not gettin much sympathy on the lfc website, most players get a goodbye, torres got 2lines sayin hes left and one of them is about andy carroll takin his shirt,,,, classic
brentd4

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion