Taxi for Torres - judas fecks off to chelsea

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Calum » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:03 am

I hope mercenary plays as bad for Chelsea as he has for us for most of the season.
Calum

Postby Greavesie » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:03 am

redbilly wrote:The B@stard could make his debut tomorrow at Sunderland, any bets he gets a knock so he can't make it Sunday or better still he snaps a leg and his career with one of Europe's big clubs (my @rse) is cut short.

just get Cattermole to man mark him, simpe  :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Calum » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:05 am

If he plays against us next weekend, there's going to be various flashpoints, that's almost certain. No surprise if there's a sending off.
Calum

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:05 am

Dundalk wrote:TORRES ON CHELSEA: "It's every footballer's dream to play for a big club and I can finally do that now"

:angry:

He didn't?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:06 am

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :angry:   :angry:    :angry:
burjennio

Postby dundreamin » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:06 am

FFS close this thread.or are you f.ucking thick?  He,s gone you see the interview etc etc THE MANS HAD US ALL C! ONNED and i thought owen was a t.wat. Torres is a total c.unt. snn creaming there pants. Torres will regret this because HE,S A F.UCKING C.UNT A T.WAT and the biggest traitor to LFC. Fu.ck off you :censored:. MY GOD AM SO ANGRY. Not that he,s gone but that INTERVIEW:angry: :angry: :angry:
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby LFC2007 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:07 am

Dundalk wrote:TORRES ON CHELSEA: "It's every footballer's dream to play for a big club and I can finally do that now"

Worra knob.
LFC2007

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:07 am

Emerald Red wrote:

He didn't?

Hell hath no fury...

Fu'ck it Im off to kip
I'll sleep well tonight
:;):
Thommo's perm

Postby Keris » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:07 am

Good luck Nando, I hope you appreciate those Rubles more than our adoration of you. Oh, I wouldn't turn my back in your new captain. :p

Biggest club in Europe my @rs3.
Keris
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:08 am

redbilly wrote:The B@stard could make his debut tomorrow at Sunderland, any bets he gets a knock so he can't make it Sunday or better still he snaps a leg and his career with one of Europe's big clubs (my @rse) is cut short.

I think the deadline for that was midday today or yesterday.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:08 am

dundreamin wrote:FFS close this thread.or are you f.ucking thick?  He,s gone you see the interview etc etc THE MANS HAD US ALL C! ONNED and i thought owen was a t.wat. Torres is a total c.unt. snn creaming there pants. Torres will regret this because HE,S A F.UCKING C.UNT A T.WAT and the biggest traitor to LFC. Fu.ck off you :censored:. MY GOD AM SO ANGRY. Not that he,s gone but that INTERVIEW:angry: :angry: :angry:

Leave it open for those wanting to vent. Mods, please change the title, though. Something appropriate, please.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:09 am

Guys comeon... at the end we've got a good deal... he wasnt worth 50 mill, at least not now, 2 years ago maybu but definitely not now. Injury prone, off form... we got a better striker now, his name is Andy Carroll. Now can we please forget about Torres?
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:10 am

good riddance you greedy :censored:.
hope both carroll and suarez leave you for dead in the goalscoring stakes next season.
you will never be loved there like you were here.your loss not ours.
fooking :censored:!!
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:11 am

With Owen, my main beef was he never gave Rafa a chance. Gerrard did and he was rewarded. Owen had spent a lot longer at Liverpool than Torres did and so decided sod it im off. Now, I still consider him a judas money grabbing tw@t with no respect for Liverpool at all, he does have the excuse of spending longer at the club and wanting to experience new experiences.

What Torres has done is simply inexcusable. For me Torres will sum up todays footballer. Greedy, selfish, dishonourable, dislikable trash. Torres represents everything that is bad in the game of football today. And he has joined the mothership of that attitude in Chelsea. Its where he belongs.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:12 am

El Traidor

Bast*rdo
burjennio

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion