Talksport saying morientes is leaving

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:19 am

:angry:  :angry: Hate them on there hes just said Morientes, will be leaving Liverpool that he cant adapt to life in England and will be going to back to Monaco :angry:  :angry: Why wont that bleedin London media leave us alone, everyday they are wanting Gerrard to go and now talking about Morientes leaving, sorry but I wish they would all ****** off.
Morientes is not alone hes surrounded by spanish, the boss, Alonso, Garcia, Nunez, Josemi. Its not like he cant comunicate with anyone is it?
Getting sick of all this anti Liverpool rubbish just ****** off and leave the boss to do his job, and for Liverpool to be title contenders again.
Last edited by Ciggy on Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:23 am

If Liverpool win the title again i would bet my life on the london media saying something like 'liverpool's success due to major injury problems for all serious title contenders' or some ****** like that
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:24 am

Take no notice whatsoever of anything on Talksport.

Alan Brazil is the "anchor" in the morning, and is nothing more than a drunken fool, Graham Beakroft is a blue and a bitter one at that, and the ceo is Mike Parry, the big red haired baboon.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:29 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:Take no notice whatsoever of anything on Talksport.

Alan Brazil is the "anchor" in the morning, and is nothing more than a drunken fool, Graham Beakroft is a blue and a bitter one at that, and the ceo is Mike Parry, the big red haired baboon.

:angry: Just get on my nerves the way they are so up Arsenal, Chelsea and Manures @rses and hate us and everything we stand for, constant rumour mongering to sell tabloids.
They get on my bleedin nerves :angry:

I better calm down ive been F-ing and Blinding :D
Last edited by Ciggy on Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Honolulu Bob » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:51 am

Talk Sport is owned by Kelvin McKenzie.
He was the ****** who was editor of the S*n when Hillsborough happened and
was responsible for the lies that were written about Liverpool fans. :angry:

I wouldn't believe any story that f*cker's station comes out with  :glare:  :angry:
When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun
Honolulu Bob
LFC Super Member

Postby 109-1105722616 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:01 pm

Honolulu Bob wrote:Talk Sport is owned by Kelvin McKenzie.

I wouldn't believe any story that f*cker's station comes out with  :glare:  :angry:

didnt know that, got no time for stupid ****** liers.
109-1105722616

Postby maximus » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:07 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Take no notice whatsoever of anything on Talksport.

"anchor"? or w-anchor  ???

Mike parry is also a blue nose ******  :angry:

Loved it when Beakroft during the summer was professing that Stevie was leaving he hda it on 'good authority' that deal was done, placed his life on it, went on and on about it, because he knows everything that happens on Merseyside, because of his so called contacts...........................largest f@ckin slice of humble pie ever  :D BRILLIANT!!
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthernScouser » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:25 pm

What a load of Boll*cks
They've got nothing better to talk about at the moment - so we are easy targets
I see the "MAIL" has been forced to issue an apology on the Stevie G - Chelski article.
We should have Fuc*en sued them :;):

Don't worry about it CGGY - once Chelski win there poisoned Chalice
All the articles next season will be about - this player isn't happy & that player doesn't like the rotation policy, Barcelona & Real linked with Robben & Terry.
Mark my words :)
SouthernScouser

Postby Paul C » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:43 pm

I can't believe I'm reading this, the media create some sh!te rumours :angry:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:54 pm

Absolute rubbish.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Woollyback » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:55 pm

Honolulu Bob wrote:Talk Sport is owned by Kelvin McKenzie.

This illustrates perfectly why we should treat anything that comes from Talksport with UTTER CONTEMPT  :angry:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:57 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote: :angry:  :angry: Hate them on there hes just said Morientes, will be leaving Liverpool that he cant adapt to life in England and will be going to back to Monaco :angry:  :angry: Why wont that bleedin London media leave us alone, everyday they are wanting Gerrard to go and now talking about Morientes leaving, sorry but I wish they would all ****** off.
Morientes is not alone hes surrounded by spanish, the boss, Alonso, Garcia, Nunez, Josemi. Its not like he cant comunicate with anyone is it?
Getting sick of all this anti Liverpool rubbish just ****** off and leave the boss to do his job, and for Liverpool to be title contenders again.

one thing to say to that.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Homebooby » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:44 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote: :angry:  :angry: Hate them on there hes just said Morientes, will be leaving Liverpool that he cant adapt to life in England and will be going to back to Monaco :angry:  :angry: Why wont that bleedin London media leave us alone, everyday they are wanting Gerrard to go and now talking about Morientes leaving, sorry but I wish they would all ****** off.

yeah cos the 2 goals he scored in the last 2 games really look like someone who isn't settling down and finding their rhythm in the team and the premiership. That link up on the weekend for the header was purely a fluke and had nothing to do with a new found chemistry.

I just hope he stays that unsettled then for a while.   :D
Homebooby

Postby Ciggy » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:47 pm

:D Lol yer if thats how he plays never settle in El Moro :cool:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:51 pm

.. he couldn't be more at home.. Spaniardo Boss.. and players around him.. not to mention Gerrrad and the rest luving his socks of.. judged by all the kisses planted on him when he scored his first at Charlton.. and of course he is the pride and joy of.... the Hunk Zone.. :D  he'll stay ..
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion