Swp linked with reds

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stapo1000 » Sat May 28, 2005 5:11 pm

Don't believe any of the speculation you read in tabloid rags like the mirror. they might be right 1 out of every 100 times with there stupid transfer predictions.

There's absolutely no reason for rafa to HAVE to buy english players. The fact is, he knows the Spanish market very well and has already signed quality players from there. English players are overpriced while Spanish players are available at bargain prices.
Example: Rooney 27 million, Alonso 10.6 million.

As for SWP, i dont see lfc buying him but he is a quality player. He'd be too expensive at 15million.
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby XSD » Sat May 28, 2005 7:11 pm

I heard we wanted him but a 12m fee (minimum) put off Rafa, so he is looking at Galletti from Zaragoza, around 4-5m.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Galactico » Sat May 28, 2005 7:44 pm

SWP great buy for 6mil, 15mil please.... i'm a bit suprised hammburg have signed Rafael Van Der Vaart, this lad is meant to be class!! not sure how mush the fee was but has got a golden left foot, and to be fair decent dutch boys tend to play quite well in the premiership. Surely Kewell plus 1-2 mil could have got him........shame!!!
Galactico

Postby A.B. » Sat May 28, 2005 7:50 pm

SWP great buy for 6mil, 15mil please.... i'm a bit suprised hammburg have signed Rafael Van Der Vaart, this lad is meant to be class!! not sure how mush the fee was but has got a golden left foot, and to be fair decent dutch boys tend to play quite well in the premiership. Surely Kewell plus 1-2 mil could have got him........shame!!!

I've heard that he has an attitude like Kewell, only shows up when he feels like showing up.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby ken_job » Sat May 28, 2005 9:14 pm

apparently that van der vaart boy is a lazy crock of sh*t alright. shame tho
ken_job

Postby A.B. » Sat May 28, 2005 9:21 pm

ken_job wrote:apparently that van der vaart boy is a lazy crock of sh*t alright. shame tho

Another kewell
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat May 28, 2005 10:31 pm

A.B. wrote:From T.I.A.[This is Anfield]

Manchster City winger Shaun Wright-Phillips is the subject of a £15m bid from Liverpool, according to a report in Saturday's Mirror newspaper.

Wright-Phillips has been linked with Liverpool in the past but City, despite being hugely in debt, have always stated they will be keeping the player at the club.

Take a look at this thread soft lad:

The thread started by the people who run this forum to stop idiots like AB starting a new thread everytime they "hear" a new player is on the way
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Galactico » Sat May 28, 2005 11:42 pm

Point taken gents, although wasnt van persie labelled an arrogant :censored: maybe he is, but does he do the job on the pitch, yes! has he been beaten up yet, no! The same possibly could have been said for RVDV. But to compare any footballer to Kewell at this moment is criminal. At the end of the dutch cup final nigel de jong, RVDV and co were crying not moaning about a groin problem?
Galactico

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion