. . . Support this Forum . . . - . Information for members .

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:32 pm

Not sure if you have read the details regarding supporting the forum that are attached to every PM notification, if you havent then they are below:

This site is run by fans for the fans and remember it is subscription FREE!

You can help support us in two ways:

1. Add a link in our special supporters Links Page.
The cost of adding your link starts from just £5 click here to view our links page:

http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/links.html

2. If you enjoy this site consider donating a small sum to us, your donation will be used to help us with the ongoing development and maintenance of this site. How much should I consider donating? If you are happy to help just £1 or £2 a month can make a difference to us, thats just £12 or £24 a year. Remember this site is run by fans for the fans and it is available to you 24/7x365.

Use the following link to donate using PayPal:

[url=https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=webmaster%40liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk&item_name=Liverpool+FC+Discussion+Forum&no_note=1&tax=0¤cy_code=GBP]https://www.paypal.com/xclick....ode=GBP[/url]

Or for more information see:

http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/support-this-site.html
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:36 pm

Sorry dude, can we make a one off payment through pay pal? dunno how much money i have one month to the next but when im flush id happily bung a few
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:37 pm

You can use the send money button on the top of paypal to send a one off payment.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:03 am

What are the costs of running this site?

Presumably the mod's aren't getting paid a wage.

If the costs were laid out, it may encourage people to donate.

Sending money to a paypal account, to someone whom you know nothing about or have no correspondance with is not something people consider lightly.
LFC2007

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:03 am

LFC2007 wrote:What are the costs of running this site?

Presumably the mod's aren't getting paid a wage.

If the costs were laid out, it may encourage people to donate.

Sending money to a paypal account, to someone whom you know nothing about or have no correspondance with is not something people consider lightly.

You would need to direct that to LFC, however from personal experience, it costs about £50 per year for hosting a website with just a few pages, so with almost 300,000 posts on this forum I would say that is considerably more.

If people are happy to use the forum, and post on it regular, then the couple of quid per month contribution is not a lot if you ask me.

Each to their own though, its not compulsary so feel free to obstain.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:05 pm

leon a question for you, i know you sent me a pm with minimal information, but why are you deleting posts that are in disagreement with you. do we all have to agree with you that you are a mod or the posts are deleted.

my post was not abusive, it was not spam, i gave an opinion contrary to your opinion, its called debate mate, if you disagree with my post then feel free to give your opinion on it rather than delete it and deprive other posters of both sides of the discussion.

this place is going to become even worse if we all have to agree or run the risk of having posts deleted
112-1077774096

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:44 pm

peewee wrote:leon a question for you, i know you sent me a pm with minimal information, but why are you deleting posts that are in disagreement with you. do we all have to agree with you that you are a mod or the posts are deleted.

my post was not abusive, it was not spam, i gave an opinion contrary to your opinion, its called debate mate, if you disagree with my post then feel free to give your opinion on it rather than delete it and deprive other posters of both sides of the discussion.

this place is going to become even worse if we all have to agree or run the risk of having posts deleted

Fine mate.

I deleted posts from this thread, opened to help with the issue of supporting the forum as I felt that they would prevent/discourage members from doing so.

As I have said another thread about reasons not to donate is well within the realms of free speech, but I would not think that one would be pinned for the purpose of making it more noticeable.

Hope this explains ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:46 pm

Help! Help! I'm being oppressed!
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:54 pm

an explanation goes a long way mate   :;):
112-1077774096

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:33 am

Out of interest, what are the cost of this forum? If this forum requires cash to run then I would happily donate, and in the same vain what money is made?
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:34 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:Image

Help! Help! I'm being oppressed!

Well i never voted for ya. :D

Help support the site, a quid or two a month and you can talk all the sh!te you like and not be carded. :D

Shine it all around.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion