Support houllier and the team! - He's no fool!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ICE-MAN » Thu May 13, 2004 7:34 pm

totally agree with you stu, talk about the glass is half empty :cool:
after going through the end of the dalglish era the souness era the evans era, he expects us to be winning champion leagues year after year straight away, but progress is bad according to this bloke, these are people you cant win with leave them be :cool:
ICE-MAN

Postby greenred » Thu May 13, 2004 8:33 pm

If GH is still with us next season then I will row in behind him as im sure everyone will.Until then though I cant help feeling we are investing an awful lot of money in the wrong man.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu May 13, 2004 8:35 pm

GH came second with his squad, the problem is that we never pushed on. The fault will rest with the manager but I dont want to see a wholesale cull as mooted by Morgan. We had that under Souness and it was a disaster. This season has been dismal but in the last few games we have shown that we can beat teams and keep clean sheets. A good start next season is critical.

If owen stays and keeps fit he will score 10 more, If cisse is the real deal he could add 15-20. I believe kewell will start to shine and I think that Carragher could make the centre back place his own. Get the defence tight and we will show that we are 20 points better than this season.

The fact is MON is staying at celtic, Mourinho is off to chelsea so we would be accepting second best. I think GH will have to leave eventually but I think we just have to get behing the man and his players for next season. I agree with you that some shedding of fringe players will happen but the brum and boro games showed that we can entertain and keep clean sheets.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Thu May 13, 2004 9:15 pm

Christs Sake !!!!!!!!!
I would like the guy a lot more if he just told us all to "FK OFF I'M THE MGR"
Instead of all the weasel speak.
:p

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion