SUNDERLAND VS LIVERPOOL - Season opener Saturday 17.30pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:20 am

Kharhaz wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:Image

FANTA GRAPE?? When the eff did that happen??

Fanta grape is fecking disgusting, steer clear of.
66-1112520797

Postby Number 9 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:23 am

Why do the tins be more in shape of lip?
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:26 am

Number 9 wrote:Why do the tins be more in shape of lip?

:Oo:
66-1112520797

Postby Number 9 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:27 am

Frog brothers TM
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:30 am

http://uk.youtube.com/results?search_query=dirty+old+town&search_type=
rock on Jim!.......lalllallallallalalalalalal when ur a stranger!

Faces come out in the rain...no one remembers  your name
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:39 am

la la la la la la la la :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:20 am

The Manhattan Project wrote:A win is a win.

Yeah, Sunderland put up a fight, but it's only the first game.

In a few weeks, Sunderland will realise that they are Sunderland and will further realise that they are shyte.

We caught them on a day where they were excited.

After all, it's a time of the season where Bolton can lead the Premiership.

well said...

it's an away win... a valuable win... and it's not because we were 'lucky' it's because we improved in the second half and gave them alot of pressure... the team needs to be given some credit...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:24 am

Kharhaz wrote:
skatesy wrote:I really don't think Keane was poor. Truthfully he just did not have much action however when he did have the ball he did do something with it, most notably when he volleyed the ball down and had a shot on net. Sure there was the bump into Torres but I do not think that you can blame one person over the other as it was a miscommunication between BOTH of them.

All I begrudge about Keane is the amount we paid for him. He will come good, and he will prove to be a good signing when you compare him to the partnerships we have had previously. Once that first Anfield game is out of the way and he experiences the supporters at home, his character and quality will show through. However, for me at least, he will have a few "off" games, the price we paid for him isnt down to the player, its down to the manager, come the end of the season we will be happy with Keane, but still questioning the price rafa paid.

The amount paid  doesnt have anything to do with Rafa though mate thats Parrys dept.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:26 am

RedBlood wrote:
puroresu wrote:we aint got no genuine quality at full back.  Is dosenna any better than riise

yes

:D
:nod
He is and i think the best cross today was from him i like to see him start as left midfielder just to see what he can bring to that area.

I have seen he can play there might be an idea.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:30 am

RedBlood wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:These match threads are a laugh. I've not read the whole thread since the match started, but scanned through a page or two several pages back. Some quality opinions going about like Dossena is sh*t having played one match in the league, but he's sh*t apparently. Cracker.

Flicking to the last page and it's happy days and we're on a roll seeing Torres banged one in to give us the three points. Funny how opinions can change. Hmm. I missed that goal, by the way, due to arguing with my brother who was talking complete sh*te about how Rafa needs the sack, and how the league is over if we draw. Sounds familiar.

Fact is this: Sunderland away on the first game of the season was never going to be easy. We were never going to play flowing, attractive football, and we were never going to batter them. Their fans were up for it, their team was up for it. Any of the other top 4 would have struggled in their performance, but at the end of the day, if you get the three points, then who gives a f*ck how it's done so long as it's done. Rant over!

:bowdown

without mascherano lucas babel agger or skrtel & keanes still settling in

most people on here r just haters m8

You tell it like it is Red.

You one of only blokes on here that speaks any sense.  :D

Unlike that muppet Fo dne.  :p
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bretc » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:25 am

I thought we played much better in the 2nd half. Alonso provided the team with more attacking options with his array of passes. With Keano, Rafa should play him in the hole in a 4-4-1-1 formation and not as the 2nd striker in a 4-4-2. He's playing too far up to be really effective. He should stay deeper and together with Gerrard, support Torres from deep. That's where Keano can do the most damage.

And Kuyt had better build up more confidence in his shooting. On one occasion, he should have shoot at goal himself instead of passing to Alonso. That was a clear sign of lacking in confidence in front of goal! He'd better buck up fast, working hard alone is not good enough.

Positives - We got the 3 points playing in 2nd gear and Dossena looks much better than Riise in terms of basic technical skills e.g. passing, crossing, defending etc and has better game intelligence.
Bretc

Postby Greavesie » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:39 am

It was said before the game that that midfield did not want to be seen again and lo and behold, Rafa decided to stick with it. We weren't necessarily bad in the first half, just think maybe we weren't prepared for Sunderland to come at us like they did. When Alonso came on second half it really changed the game and no doubt he should remain at Liverpool.

Keane had another one to forget unfortunately. I hope he picks up sooner rather than later. 

To win an away game first game of the season without conceding is a great start and thats all there is to it. Walk on
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Number 9 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:43 am

Bretc wrote:I thought we played much better in the 2nd half. Alonso provided the team with more attacking options with his array of passes. With Keano, Rafa should play him in the hole in a 4-4-1-1 formation and not as the 2nd striker in a 4-4-2. He's playing too far up to be really effective. He should stay deeper and together with Gerrard, support Torres from deep. That's where Keano can do the most damage.

And Kuyt had better build up more confidence in his shooting. On one occasion, he should have shoot at goal himself instead of passing to Alonso. That was a clear sign of lacking in confidence in front of goal! He'd better buck up fast, working hard alone is not good enough.

Positives - We got the 3 points playing in 2nd gear and Dossena looks much better than Riise in terms of basic technical skills e.g. passing, crossing, defending etc and has better game intelligence.

You are exactly the type of yank that makes me want to vomit..How about go and watch baseball for sure!

We got fu,ck all because you are not LFC nor do you love them nor do you care!Go and fu'ck yourself and take your baseball with you you arrogant piece of bastardness..Take them two geriatric kunts with you as well..and their sons and daughters!!
Stick the private jets as far up their @rses as you can and remember that I told you to shove it only 10 times harder...this is LFC not some yank plaything!!
Dont pretend for a second that you understand..because you simply dont..FU,CK OFF!!
ITS OUR CLUB..OUR MINDSET OUR MANAGER and OUR RIGHT TO DEFEND IT!!!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:47 am

RedBlood wrote:
The_Rock wrote:So who is raging rafa gonna blame now ?

What the f@ck ? He wants to bring on a left back now ? (auerlio)..

1st nabil el zher.....then auerlio..... what about the pacy ngog ?

Jesus christ......

Doesn't raging rafa wanna win this game ?

You love that nickname dont u

heres 1 4 u

The Rock with the small :censored:

maybe u dickheads on here should actually support the team throughout the 90 mins instead of comin on this thread 2 bitch about everything thats gone wrong eh

jesus what supporters................& who the :censored: goes on a thread 2 do thier own comentating while the match is on anyway???

losers

Hey hey hey.....

Your mama thought i was hung like a horse the other day....  :p
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:55 am

Number 9 wrote:
Bretc wrote:I thought we played much better in the 2nd half. Alonso provided the team with more attacking options with his array of passes. With Keano, Rafa should play him in the hole in a 4-4-1-1 formation and not as the 2nd striker in a 4-4-2. He's playing too far up to be really effective. He should stay deeper and together with Gerrard, support Torres from deep. That's where Keano can do the most damage.

You are exactly the type of yank that makes me want to vomit..How about go and watch baseball for sure!

We got fu,ck all because you are not LFC nor do you love them nor do you care!Go and fu'ck yourself and take your baseball with you you arrogant piece of bastardness..Take them two geriatric kunts with you as well..and their sons and daughters!!
Stick the private jets as far up their @rses as you can and remember that I told you to shove it only 10 times harder...this is LFC not some yank plaything!!
Dont pretend for a second that you understand..because you simply dont..FU,CK OFF!!
ITS OUR CLUB..OUR MINDSET OUR MANAGER and OUR RIGHT TO DEFEND IT!!!

Easy there Number 9!  :D
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion