SUNDERLAND VS LIVERPOOL - Season opener Saturday 17.30pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Reg » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:22 am

I'll take the 3 points and worry about how pretty it was another time.

Looks like Paula is suffering? I know she has a difficult style to interpret but she doesnt seem to be all there. Come on lass!
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:25 am

:nod

:D
LFC2007

Postby RedBlood » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:25 am

maguskwt wrote:btw riise-bashers... so is dossena better than riise?

yes
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby RedBlood » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:30 am

puroresu wrote:we aint got no genuine quality at full back.  Is dosenna any better than riise

yes
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby Number 9 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:35 am

Ballbag!!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:35 am

Thinkpad wrote:Poor performance again. I am sure the Rafa brigade will take a draw with Sunderland as a win. Can't blame them for they have adopted Rafa's vision and ideas. The team is all over the place.. running like headless chicken. Most of the players are clueless, with no idea how to go forward. Rafa must have scrapped training on passing in favour of more heavy muscle workout. First touches are poor (too heavy footed), passing must follow by prayers and nobody knows how to dribble anymore.

Hell.. If anyone watched earlier matches, middleborough and Blackburn played way better than Liverpool. They played with so much flair, passing is accurate and fast. The players have so mch options created by themselves going forward.

Let's start a thread to help Rafa put blame on everything but himself for today's poor performance. Heck, let's help him find excuses for not challenging the tittle anytime soon. Enough of excuses.. he is begining to sound like Houlier.

loyeh we won so me being in the rafa brigade i count that as 6 points

yaah 4 liverpool were 3 points ahead of every1 else
yaaaaah

T.it
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby Number 9 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:37 am

loyeh?? :laugh: :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:38 am

LFC2007 wrote:Image

FANTA GRAPE?? When the eff did that happen??
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:39 am

Kharhaz wrote:

Not telling ask that ballbag its his balls are grapes not mine!!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:43 am

Number 9 wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:

Not telling ask that ballbag its his balls are grapes not mine!!

Ewwww.....I feel like ive been raped.....
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:43 am

The_Rock wrote:So who is raging rafa gonna blame now ?

What the f@ck ? He wants to bring on a left back now ? (auerlio)..

1st nabil el zher.....then auerlio..... what about the pacy ngog ?

Jesus christ......

Doesn't raging rafa wanna win this game ?

You love that nickname dont u

heres 1 4 u

The Rock with the small :censored:

maybe u dickheads on here should actually support the team throughout the 90 mins instead of comin on this thread 2 bitch about everything thats gone wrong eh

jesus what supporters................& who the :censored: goes on a thread 2 do thier own comentating while the match is on anyway???

losers
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby RedBlood » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:47 am

s@int wrote:May I join the Kuyt bashers ..... today Kuyt was abysmal, one of the worst performances I have seen from someone in a red shirt. He was fkn awful!

I thought Alonso played great btw

:buttrock
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby RedBlood » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:53 am

Emerald Red wrote:These match threads are a laugh. I've not read the whole thread since the match started, but scanned through a page or two several pages back. Some quality opinions going about like Dossena is sh*t having played one match in the league, but he's sh*t apparently. Cracker.

Flicking to the last page and it's happy days and we're on a roll seeing Torres banged one in to give us the three points. Funny how opinions can change. Hmm. I missed that goal, by the way, due to arguing with my brother who was talking complete sh*te about how Rafa needs the sack, and how the league is over if we draw. Sounds familiar.

Fact is this: Sunderland away on the first game of the season was never going to be easy. We were never going to play flowing, attractive football, and we were never going to batter them. Their fans were up for it, their team was up for it. Any of the other top 4 would have struggled in their performance, but at the end of the day, if you get the three points, then who gives a f*ck how it's done so long as it's done. Rant over!

:bowdown

without mascherano lucas babel agger or skrtel & keanes still settling in

most people on here r just haters m8
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:56 am

I'm a big Rafa fan, but he and Sammy Lee must get the team back in shape, because this is not the way Liverpool should be playing.  I don't care what anybody else says, but we're not going to get many points if we keep playing like this.  There should be no excuses this time because I don't think that Barry would've improved our passing by much.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby LFC2007 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:08 am

RedBlood wrote:
Thinkpad wrote:Poor performance again. I am sure the Rafa brigade will take a draw with Sunderland as a win. Can't blame them for they have adopted Rafa's vision and ideas. The team is all over the place.. running like headless chicken. Most of the players are clueless, with no idea how to go forward. Rafa must have scrapped training on passing in favour of more heavy muscle workout. First touches are poor (too heavy footed), passing must follow by prayers and nobody knows how to dribble anymore.

Hell.. If anyone watched earlier matches, middleborough and Blackburn played way better than Liverpool. They played with so much flair, passing is accurate and fast. The players have so mch options created by themselves going forward.

Let's start a thread to help Rafa put blame on everything but himself for today's poor performance. Heck, let's help him find excuses for not challenging the tittle anytime soon. Enough of excuses.. he is begining to sound like Houlier.

loyeh we won so me being in the rafa brigade i count that as 6 points

yaah 4 liverpool were 3 points ahead of every1 else
yaaaaah

T.it

wtf? :laugh:
LFC2007

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion