Stu the red is telling you the truth!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby anfieldadorer » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:37 pm

the pic really bothers me :(
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:52 pm

This is old news it doesn't really intrest me aslong as he plays and give 100% in every game thats all i care about  :)
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:00 am

What does it really matter whether Stevie G was a Blue , a Red or a Rugby Union fan for that matter !!!

Fowler, McManaman , Owen ( FFS his DAD played for Everton!) and others I'm too bored to research were all Blues.

How Stevie g being a Blue when he was a nipper has anything to do with his affiliation to LFC today means Jack S*** as far as i'm concerned............
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:10 am

stu_the_red wrote:****** im.

Last season he wore his heart on his sleeve and played like it meant something to him.

This season he's been woeful with the exception of about 5-10 games which isn't good enough for you "best player" and "the man".

Totally agreed. I'm with you here...
The fact that Stevie played half-heartedly, showing no leadership and very little passion, sudden lost of form, being negative, not coming out to put the rumours to rest etc. just point towards a player who have no fight left, for the club that made him the player he is. Can't see how he will be wearing red when the 05/06 season starts. I am sure Rafa and the club is not so stupid as to believe otherwise...  :angry:
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:14 am

woof woof ! wrote:He should have just twa'tted his mum and kicked his ole fella in the bol'lox when they kitted him out in blue .

My folks dressed me up in a sailor suit when I was three (still have the pic) the  b'stards ,wouldn't have minded so much but it was the fkin' japanese navy ,me mum was always in and out of the Army surplus shop . :D

how do you know it was a blue suit woof, surely in your day, there was only black n white  :D  :laugh:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:14 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Are you sure this is a Photoshop job Leon?  Where did you hear that it was doctored?

PS, don't want anyone saying "More of a Paint Shop Pro, Fireworks MX, Serif Paintplus, MS Paint etc..... job"

I think it was more of a Paint Shop Pro, Fireworks MX, Serif Paintplus, MS Paint etc..... job" Jonny.  :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:15 am

The Return of the Judge wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:He should have just twa'tted his mum and kicked his ole fella in the bol'lox when they kitted him out in blue .

My folks dressed me up in a sailor suit when I was three (still have the pic) the  b'stards ,wouldn't have minded so much but it was the fkin' japanese navy ,me mum was always in and out of the Army surplus shop . :D

how do you know it was a blue suit woof, surely in your day, there was only black n white  :D  :laugh:

still funny  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:15 am

If he does leave we have to remember the good times hes given us, he did stay for one more season, and I would hate it if a Rooney style mob got on his back, he doesnt deserve that treatment.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:20 am

I think if he went to manure, their would defo be a rooney style mob escalated tenfold.

Difference is, alot of us now have come to the realisation that he is problay going to leave so the feelings towards him won't be as bad if and when he does leave.

Rooney said he would always be a blue and all that, and all of a sudden he turns from a bona fide scouser into a manc. Perhapsif he went to arsenal or chelski thier wouldn't have been as much ill-feeling, but ManUtd? even for a bluenose it's a sin!
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:21 am

Take it from me Scott Steven Gerrard will no way go to Manure :cool:
Ill put my house on it.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:23 am

I know that, even Fergie has said it won't happen.

Manure and us haven't done business for something like 50 years, so our best player, a die-hard scouser and a red for many eyars ain't gonna go to ManUtd!
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:27 am

He was asked the other week and he went, manchester erm NO. And started laughin as if to say f@ck that right off :D
I also think chelseas cooked there goose with him after sunday, if he goes anywhere its going to be Real Madrid.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:31 am

I still think Chelsea are the frontrunner, Barca maybe?

But if Owen satys at Madrid, whihc is looking pretty set in stone I think Real Madrid is definatley a major possibilty as Gerrard and MO were good mates, and had a great underdstanding with each other on the pitch.
Add to that, Owen is now settled in and starting more at Madrid. I think Real will want to get Gerrard to partner Owen and run the midfield with Zidane now getting on in years.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:34 am

richard keys asked SG if he was flattered by all the rumours of him going to a big club, to which SG replied ''i dont know about manutd''

i laughed out loud, and said good on yer SG

so there you have it
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:13 am

The Return of the Judge wrote:

It had a little Jap flag badge sewn on it . And fkin' big bullet holes down the front .  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion