Striker settled..what else... - After torres whos next..?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby hunterz » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:14 pm

I am happy with the fact that we are quite done with the job of getting one of the best striker(or at else an above average one),but our mission of strengthening the team doesnt end here..we still have other positions in the team that need some sorting out,at least the left and right wings.Pennent and M.Gon doesnt seem dependable.I would really like us to get someone capable enough,until now Simao seems like a good choice for our right wing.In the midst of our discussion on the exciting news of securing Torres' signature,shouldnt we be discussing our next step? :idea
hunterz

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:26 pm

hunterz wrote:I am happy with the fact that we are quite done with the job of getting one of the best striker(or at else an above average one),but our mission of strengthening the team doesnt end here..we still have other positions in the team that need some sorting out,at least the left and right wings.Pennent and M.Gon doesnt seem dependable.I would really like us to get someone capable enough,until now Simao seems like a good choice for our right wing.In the midst of our discussion on the exciting news of securing Torres' signature,shouldnt we be discussing our next step? :idea

:D  :D  :D ffs ace torres hasn't even officially signed, not another thread on who we should sign , it's just not needed mate. Them feckin yanks not backing rafa . is that all there gonna spend £27 million , feckin mingebags , sack the lot off em i say. ???
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:33 pm

no need for this thread really....

the discussion for the next step is being talked about here i believe...

Next Step...
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hunterz » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:11 pm

passmeistro_#14 wrote:no need for this thread really....

the discussion for the next step is being talked about here i believe...

Next Step...

thankz mate,I had just noticed the tread.Was too keen to discuss on what should we do next.By the wat torres had come back from holiday,should be joining us on the next few days.. :nod
hunterz

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion