Stop

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:35 pm

AB and Leon , why not use the PM button and abuse each other as much as you like , we're not really interested in reading your observations on each other.
Do the right thing and take it outside.

Simple, its easier for me to do it here.

Why do you feel the need to be neutral all the time?

The lad talks ****** and posts rubbish, he has never been to england never mind anfield, and he supported real madrid until two years ago.

That says it all.

Thank you for helping me out, helping me prove that you are truly an idiot who is a waste of oxygen and space.

You got me questioning "Can this kid get any dumber" and the answer to that according to what you just said is "yes Leon gets dumber and dumber by the minute".

So what you are telling me is that in order to be a Liverpool fan I have to:
1.Visit Liverpool
2.Watch a game at Anfield
?

Are these the official rules of becoming a Liverpool fan? I'm sorry to burst your bubble but money doesn't grow on trees here, I don't have 1,000 dollars to spend on a ticket for Liverpool and a ticket to a game. Theres a lot of things that I can do with 1g's.

I was a fan of Real Madrid two years ago? Did you take mathematics in school? I clearly stated multiple times that I became a fan of Liverpool during Owen's first games, when he actually made it to the 1st squad. Which was in 1996/1997 so how could I be a Real Madrid fan in 2002 when I became a fan of Liverpool in 96? 2004-1996= 8 years my friend, I recommend taking some classes of math for slow people such as yourself.

I never was a fan of Real Madrid, even if I said that I was one, I simply ment that Real Madrid was one of the clubs along with Bayern Munich,Borussia Dortmund,Bayer Leverkusen,FC Schalke,Parma,Lazio,Inter Milan,Barcelona,PSG that I watched a lot on TV. English football wasn't popular back then, there was barely any English games on TV.

So to put it into words that a kid with a low IQ such as yourself could understand; I wasn't a fan of Real Madrid when Bekcham,Zidane,Ronaldo,etc... joined the club. Try maybe 1990-1995.

Leon, I don't know why you are being such a pain in the a$$, maybe you weren't hugged as a kid, or maybe now you can't get any pussy and now you are here busting my balls on a forum. Whatever it is you need to find the solutions to your personal problems in real life and not here, with the post you just made you make Hustler sound like a ****** genius. Stu wanna-be perhaps?

And about my posts, you crack me up. Quite pathetic, you actually think that I give a damn about my post count? If I cared I would have 7,000 posts by now. It doesn't take a genius to realize that this forum is quite active. There is 3 pages of topics that have been replied just today in just in LFC-General Discussion. I have so many posts because I am involved in on going discussions such as these, and also I can type fast. While it may take you half-and-hour to make one post I can make 20 in that amount of time that are all quality and make sense unlike what you are posting.

By the time I get on the internet [6pm USA time] its what 12 over there in England, so why the hell are you busting my balls when you got your buddies posting at 12 am,1 am etc...

kazza wrote:I think AB needs to go outside more. The pressure is starting to tell. The trouble is AB is too critical of anyone else's oppinion. His mama has been telling him that he is a star all his life and now he believes it. Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one!

I posted once that Dudek needs to be changed and AB jumped down my throat telling me how I knew nothing about football and I am the worst kind of fan. Then I read posts of how AB thinks Dudek needs to be changed. He even theatened to kick my a$$ (over the net I suppose). Now what a retard and how funny is that.

Now when you post so much AB, you are bound to contradict yourself on many occasions, because there are no simple answers and there is truth in most posts. So get off your high horse, take a chill pill, and stop taking yourself so seriously.

Here is why I called you an idiot. Every time we conceed a goal you blame Dudek. The last goals we conceeded our defence was 50% at fault and the other 50% it was Dudeks, but you always like to point your finger at one player. Its nice to see that you can critisize players, maybe you should try out goalkeeping for LFC. I am not Rafa and I don't make the choice on who is our goalkeeper, but whoever it is he needs to be respected as a player. True Dudek isn't a good or a great goalkeeper, he chokes under pressure at his own goal, if you asked me three months ago on who should start as a goalkeeper I would have said Kirkland because he is a better keeper than Dudek imo.

Even so Dudek is not the only one who should be blamed for the goals we conceed. The game against Manchester United proved that.

And I don't live in Croatia, I live in the U.S.A., you know the red, white and blue? Yea thats the one.

Oh and opinions, funny thing is that in a debate/discussion when you state your opinion needs to be backed up with facts and has to make actual sense if you want to be taken seriously.

"CISSE DIDNT SCORE SELL HIM"

I don't care if thats an opinion because that is pure stupidity. If you have seen football outside of England you would realize that every league has a different style of play. Footballers aren't born to play in the Premiership. The first few years the Premiership wasn't a good league at all, La Liga dominated until the past 3 or 4 years.

You will have to get used to inconsistant performances by Cisse, because you can't expect him to bang in goals every ****** game.
Last edited by A.B. on Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:42 pm

That told me.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:46 pm

A.B. wrote:
AB and Leon , why not use the PM button and abuse each other as much as you like , we're not really interested in reading your observations on each other.

It's also easier to take a leak without gettin' out of bed but most people get up and go to the toilet . Do you do that AB? or are you a p iss the bed because it's easier ?
:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby shagasaurus80 » Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:48 pm

You will have to get used to inconsistant performances by Cisse, because you can't expect him to bang in goals every now and then.
??? um isnt every now and then being inconsistant?
Wotever! Dont argue with Einstein -hes ALWAYS right :D
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Postby parchpea » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:41 pm

There are some very unbalanced individuals posting here lol  ??? Please shoot me if I ever take it all this seriously  :;):
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:41 pm

parchpea wrote:There are some very unbalanced individuals posting here lol  ??? Please shoot me if I ever take it all this seriously  :;):

BANG
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:44 pm

***** wrote:
A.B. wrote:Leon didn't get any from his girl so he's acting like a bitch, personally I don't care what he posts, just another hypocrite.

you have got Leon all wrong mate,he has not got a girl and he has sprained his wrist,he has been after one of my sheep,says he likes the noise they make(dont know what he means!) :oops:

wat is with your name gobsh*te man???
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby parchpea » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:49 pm

You got me  :sleepy: , now take good aim and PLEASE shoot A.B  :;):
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby A.B. » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:50 pm

shagasaurus80 wrote:You will have to get used to inconsistant performances by Cisse, because you can't expect him to bang in goals every now and then.
??? um isnt every now and then being inconsistant?
Wotever! Dont argue with Einstein -hes ALWAYS right :D

You can't expect Cisse to score goals in every game

Thats what I said, where did you get "every now and then" from?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:55 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
A.B. wrote:

It's also easier to take a leak without gettin' out of bed but most people get up and go to the toilet . Do you do that AB? or are you a p iss the bed because it's easier ?
:D

No I ****** in a 20 foot long tube in my bed that leads to the toilet.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby JBG » Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:35 pm

???
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby supersub » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:07 pm

I'll have to get me one of them 20 foot tubes!
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby A.B. » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:19 pm

You can get them on the net for 30 pounds
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dom1 » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:36 pm

Code: Select all
Locatian - Sleeping on the pitch of Anfield

cant that be a bit dangerous ABS? ???
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby A.B. » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:42 pm

Yea it is, I got insurance so I'm not worried about it.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion