Stop

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby anfieldadorer » Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:59 am

Hey you AB and Leon, why not use the PM button and abuse each other as much as you like , we're not really interested in reading your observations on each other. Do the right thing and take it outside.
:blues:
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:03 am

Hey you AB and Leon, why not use the PM button and abuse each other as much as you like , we're not really interested in reading your observations on each other. Do the right thing and take it outside.    :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:05 am

A.B. wrote:Leon didn't get any from his girl so he's acting like a bitch, personally I don't care what he posts, just another hypocrite.

Look whos talking AB
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maximus » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:07 am

murphy0151 wrote:
A.B. wrote:
sinema wrote:Can someone tell me what Leon has said on this post to provoke such a vicious response?  To an amused onlooker, Leon speaks a great deal of sense amidst juvenile rubbish.
AB- you really do need to grow up.  and Gob.... a name change might help your views to be taken more seriously.
Good on yer, Leon.

Leon is a hypocrite who can't tell the difference between his elbow and his hand.

This fool is telling me that I posted rubbish, rubbish? I posted rubbish? Who hell does he think he's talking to? If he knew anything about football at all he would know that a player can't settle into a league that he hasn't played before in five league games no matter what his price tag is.

Jose Antonio Reyes struggled with Arsenal last year, he was inconsistent and made no impact on the game. 9 months later and he's the top goal scorer of the Premiership, enormous pace and skill. It took him 9 months to settle in and show what he is made of.

And you expect Cisse to have 5 goals already? ******

So much for knowing you football eh Leon.

Next time somebody who decides to critisize a player who has never played in the Premiership before should rethink what they're saying.

I don't expect Cisse to be our top goal scorer within five games, it will take time for him to settle in as a new striker.

A.B yuo are talking tripe now, Reyes tuck 9 months to settle in errrrrrrrr I dont think so.  An I for one dont give a ****** if Cisse dosnt score as long as he gives his all.  An quite frankly on monday he was a complete waste off space, I would off rather of had Heskey.

A.B why so many posts? In such a short time?

Hermit alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dale ive still got a ticket for munich

Dont worry about the number of posts Murphy, I think the school term has started in Croatia, so that should ease up  :D
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:08 am

anfieldadorer wrote:Hey you AB and Leon, why not use the PM button and abuse each other as much as you like , we're not really interested in reading your observations on each other. Do the right thing and take it outside.
:blues:

Wasn't my keyboard , there's an echo in here  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby mynameisred » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:14 am

Im worried A.B may be Seabiscuits brother.
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:19 am

Also and I mean no offence but generally A.Bs posts are of a angry tone and often make uncomfortable reading and no room left to comment.Although Im not sure by his responces to Leon if he actually wants us to remark or if he is just telling us, know what I mean. I would never abuse players or fellow members of this forum (except seabiscuit) in the way he has especially Leon whos views and input I have respected since I joined.
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:23 am

I think AB needs to go outside more. The pressure is starting to tell. The trouble is AB is too critical of anyone else's oppinion. His mama has been telling him that he is a star all his life and now he believes it. Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one!

I posted once that Dudek needs to be changed and AB jumped down my throat telling me how I knew nothing about football and I am the worst kind of fan. Then I read posts of how AB thinks Dudek needs to be changed. He even theatened to kick my a$$ (over the net I suppose). Now what a retard and how funny is that.

Now when you post so much AB, you are bound to contradict yourself on many occasions, because there are no simple answers and there is truth in most posts. So get off your high horse, take a chill pill, and stop taking yourself so seriously.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:32 am

kazza wrote:Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one!

Match stick men don't have ars3holes!  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby kazza » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:34 am

I thought they did, only very very skinny
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:11 pm

kazza wrote:Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one!

If you got many opinions, how many a$$hole you got?  :p  :D
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:18 pm

1, you weirdo.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:28 pm

Tighter than a matchstick man's ******, eh?  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby anfieldadorer » Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:39 pm

Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one!

My opinion is very simple far from complicated if you are interested :p :D
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:44 pm

Easy to see why the balkans ignited if the rest of them are as inflammable as AB.
Now he's ditched Gerrard for an avatar and is flying a croatian (?) flag. Closet facist ,the goose stepping posts don't surprise me .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion