Stevies trial - found not guilty of affray

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Greavesie » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:02 pm

exactly Baz, if you're series of events are true then its people like him why we'll never have a stable justice system in this country, people trying to take from each other and gain as much as they can.

I still think its mint that Stevie's a boxer :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:06 pm

Bammo wrote:As far as I can tell it shows him discussing/arguing and then leaning in after the DJ is elbowed. From the camera angle being so clear (they really need to invest in new CCTV at that place) Gerrard could be doing anything from smacking him to helping him up.

Yeah, that's what I saw too.  Stevie seems to be the guy bending over the "lad" ( :D ) that got elbowed and obviously this DJ is claiming that Stevie was delivering pro boxer style upper cuts whilst doing so.  But, based on that footage, you'd be hard-pressed to reach that conclusion without additional evidence.  Let's just hope the jury's not full of Bitters, then. :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:08 pm

Number 9 wrote:
Bammo wrote:I refer you all to my post explaining it all :D

The guy in the BLUE jumper who gets elbowed is the DJ.
Stevie is in a blueISH jumper although may have taken it off.
Stevie's mate is the elbower.

:O

Yeah and then "OFF CAMERA" Stevie turned into Ricky Hatten and rained and endless barrage of precise uppercuts on the poor fella..................................
WHO HAD HARDLY A FECKING SCRATCH ON HIM!

Biggest load of balls....Gold digging is all it is.Stevie and his mates will get a slap on the writs and a fine...THEN once the DJ Manc is allowed to talk to the papers proper after the trial the kunt will flaunt himself to gutter rats in the press like a high class wh'ore and make big bucks...thats what its all about!

Maybe Im sceptical and paranoid and he just wants "justice"...Yeah right! :no

Am I remembering right, as well, that there was footage of Stevie at the police station later with not a scratch on either of his hands?  Hardly supports this boxer's uppercuts claim, does it? ???
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby LFC2007 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:12 pm

Slightly clearer vid: LINK

Ligtning speed there  :laugh:
LFC2007

Postby lakes10 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:15 pm

it good news cctv was booted out, i wonder if it was all the cctv or just one bit of it they can not use.?

but its very bad news that he says he did hit the guy,he was out with loads of his frinds and to say he hit out feeling he was in danger dont wash with me, i do think he is going to get done for this now.

it seem the cctv we are seeing is the only bit the court also sure, i wonder what the rest was that got booted out.
Last edited by lakes10 on Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:18 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
Bammo wrote:I refer you all to my post explaining it all :D

The guy in the BLUE jumper who gets elbowed is the DJ.
Stevie is in a blueISH jumper although may have taken it off.
Stevie's mate is the elbower.

:O

Yeah and then "OFF CAMERA" Stevie turned into Ricky Hatten and rained and endless barrage of precise uppercuts on the poor fella..................................
WHO HAD HARDLY A FECKING SCRATCH ON HIM!

Biggest load of balls....Gold digging is all it is.Stevie and his mates will get a slap on the writs and a fine...THEN once the DJ Manc is allowed to talk to the papers proper after the trial the kunt will flaunt himself to gutter rats in the press like a high class wh'ore and make big bucks...thats what its all about!

Maybe Im sceptical and paranoid and he just wants "justice"...Yeah right! :no

Am I remembering right, as well, that there was footage of Stevie at the police station later with not a scratch on either of his hands?  Hardly supports this boxer's uppercuts claim, does it? ???

Exactly its all about money and nothing else....no different than all those silly young girls who have snogged a footballer and cried sexual assualt..its happened a lot over the years!

This guy got into a scuffle and you'd think he'd been beaten half to death...its pathetic!

Im just glad the court case is now when we aint mid season when we dont need Stevie at his best and focused on football!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:19 pm

LFC2007 wrote:Slightly clearer vid: LINK

Ligtning speed there  :laugh:

:D

Owned.  :nod
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Greavesie » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:20 pm

lakes10 wrote:it good news cctv was booted out, i wonder if it was all the cctv or just one bit of it they can not use.?

but its very bad news that he says he did hit the guy,he was out with loads of his frinds and to say he hit out feeling he was in danger dont wash with me, i do think he is going to get done for this now.

first game of the season, he will be there  :nod

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby LFC2007 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:28 pm

Shows a bit more (on full screen):LINK
LFC2007

Postby lakes10 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:28 pm

Greavesie wrote:
lakes10 wrote:it good news cctv was booted out, i wonder if it was all the cctv or just one bit of it they can not use.?

first game of the season, he will be there  :nod

oh yes 100% he just acted like a silly boy, there is no way he will get away with self defence.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kunilson » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:53 pm

LFC2007 wrote:Shows a bit more (on full screen):LINK

see now in that one, someone apart from the guy who elbowed the manc first looks to get a few hits in. if thats supposed to be stevie, then it dont look too good.....

but hope for the best, hope he's playin come the start of the season....
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:08 pm

kunilson wrote:

see now in that one, someone apart from the guy who elbowed the manc first looks to get a few hits in. if thats supposed to be stevie, then it dont look too good.....

but hope for the best, hope he's playin come the start of the season....

just seen it on bbc news, yes it is him......well they are saying its him and he is saying he did hit the guy.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ElNino9 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:13 pm

If it was him then he's gonna be given a heavy charge especially after pleading not guilty.
ElNino9

Postby Greavesie » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:19 pm

dont be soft lad, Stevie's mates have more or less said it was us that done it not him. His lawyer will have advised him to plead not guilty for good reason. Lawyers arent stupid

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby LFC2007 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:19 pm

kunilson wrote:

Agreed. Stevie and the guy square up at the start of the vid, then his mate comes in (Doran) elbows the guy, then it looks like Stevie comes back into the picture and gives it the Pacquiao.

That isn't really the issue, though - he admitted hitting the guy, the issue here is self-defence, and to me it looks more like he's gone in for a bit of afters.
LFC2007

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion