Stelios launches reds appeal - He really wants a move to liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:39 pm

crazyhorse wrote:Too Greek, too rubbish.

Not LFC STANDARD.

Too Greek?

Explaination?

On the actual topic - credit to Stelios, and let's hope that it helps the search.  :)
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:40 pm

Still p!ssed off with this thread, the lads made a great gesture by doing this and i cant believe liverpool fans would call him a d!ckhead.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby The_Rock » Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:23 am

Garymac wrote:Still p!ssed off with this thread, the lads made a great gesture by doing this and i cant believe liverpool fans would call him a d!ckhead.

get a freaking life  :angry: ............

Stellios might be a great human being and all.........

BUT stellios the player IS A D!CKHEAD for signing a contract at bolton when he had a chance to join us earlier in the season. That makes him a DICKHEAD cos he then goes to the greek press about wanting to play for us...... THATS A DICKHEAD......
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:30 pm

Its good of him to take an interest. While I'm sure he does have another motive I do respect him for taking such a move. Also he is a handy wide player.
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby pur3 rav3r » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:39 pm

The_Rock wrote:Don't want him cos he's a d1ckhead......

He had a chance to join us ealier...but he decided to extend his contract at that dinosaur club....

omg ur a d1ckhead leave the guy alone. he is a great player and i think if he was a bit younger then he might be ok for liverpool but not now.
R.I.P to the 96 that lost there lives on 15th of april 1989
"YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE"
pur3 rav3r
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:59 pm

The_Rock wrote:
Garymac wrote:Still p!ssed off with this thread, the lads made a great gesture by doing this and i cant believe liverpool fans would call him a d!ckhead.

get a freaking life  :angry: ............

Stellios might be a great human being and all.........

BUT stellios the player IS A D!CKHEAD for signing a contract at bolton when he had a chance to join us earlier in the season. That makes him a DICKHEAD cos he then goes to the greek press about wanting to play for us...... THATS A DICKHEAD......

So he changes his mind and decideds a year later he wants to come, so what, didnt see any complaintsd when Gerrard changed his mind a day later.

The lad had a contract in front of him for bolton, he signed it, how is he a d!ckhead, for showing comittment, dont make me laugh, if players say they want to sign for us then fine, the more the merrier.......Oh and im sure you read that greek paper to see exactly what he said or do you just read it in the english press, the ones which said Fowler is not staying at Anfield today cos hes not fit enough.

This had fu*k all to do with his desire to move to Liverpool, he was just doing a family a favour.

But then again you know an awful lot more than me Rock so who am i to argue with ye.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:03 pm

fro what i can tell stelios is just trying to help find someone. hardly deserves all this for trying to help ???
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:13 pm

Exactly Dawson.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby whylongball? » Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:02 pm

cant believe either! cannt understand how some people here interprete that he wanted to promote a move ???
whylongball?

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion