Stand up and be counted

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Dom1 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:04 am

exactly, doesnt matter wether its an evertonian or the pope that tells u that :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby The_Rock » Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:36 am

hey dom,

why don't just go and W*nk somewhere you faggot  :angry:  instead of coming here with your blue sh1t.....
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby YoungAdam » Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:17 am

Hey, the man talks sense...

We're all still supporting at the end of the day, that's what matters. You have to take the good times with the bad.
YoungAdam

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:35 am

Roberts wrote:
Mikz wrote:Lets be positive ,at least try-as del would say -This time next year....

I have a funny feeling we will be saying that next year as well :angry:

Legend Roberts

the eternal pessimist that is Roberts.

mate your sig is terrible, RAFA OUT MY ******!
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:12 pm

A.B. wrote:
Dom1 wrote:ive supported Everton all my life and i have never (not once) lost faith.....u go on about liverpool being one of the biggest teams in the world....very true....but once upon a time we were a big big team...

unfortuantly as things tend to happen it went pear shaped agen in the early 90's...fact is football is a game with 2 teams and u need to win to be up there, obviously!!!!

just because liverpool WHERE a big club doesnt mean they always have to be or always will be!
so get behind the team and cheer them on no matter what the circumstances

It's sad that an Nevertonian has to tell some of our fans not to lose hope.

:D especially when that sh*t head is your cousin.. I hope Dom tells Roberts' dad or mum... what ****** he is spouting on here  :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:12 pm

zarababe wrote:
A.B. wrote:
Dom1 wrote:ive supported Everton all my life and i have never (not once) lost faith.....u go on about liverpool being one of the biggest teams in the world....very true....but once upon a time we were a big big team...

unfortuantly as things tend to happen it went pear shaped agen in the early 90's...fact is football is a game with 2 teams and u need to win to be up there, obviously!!!!

just because liverpool WHERE a big club doesnt mean they always have to be or always will be!
so get behind the team and cheer them on no matter what the circumstances

It's sad that an Nevertonian has to tell some of our fans not to lose hope.

:D especially when that sh*t head is your cousin.. I hope Dom tells Roberts' dad or mum... what ****** he is spouting on here  :D

Why I didnt know A.B was related to Dom Zarababe :D
I must know A.B personally then :D

Legend Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:13 pm

LFC #1 wrote:
Roberts wrote:
Mikz wrote:Lets be positive ,at least try-as del would say -This time next year....

I have a funny feeling we will be saying that next year as well :angry:

Legend Roberts

the eternal pessimist that is Roberts.

mate your sig is terrible, RAFA OUT MY ******!

It is always the same though thats all we ever hear maybe next year Ive been hearing that since 1990 :angry:
I dont think of myself as a pessimist more of a realist :(

Legend Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby zarababe » Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:23 pm

"a realist" in cloud cuckoo-land.. :angry:

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:36 pm

If you were a realist you would understand that a manager can not make a huge impact in six months. Ask Fergie and Wegner about their first year as managers in the EPL. Had they been sacked in their first season Man Utd and Arsenal would had probably never won a title.

You want instant success and thats impossible with the squad we have because every other player is injured or out of form.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby zarababe » Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:40 pm

.. don't waste ure enrgies with him A.B,  he's on a big wind-up... luvin it ... ignore him ...

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:25 pm

zarababe wrote:.. don't waste ure enrgies with him A.B,  he's on a big wind-up... luvin it ... ignore him ...

How am I on a wind up? Im just telling it how it is?
And besides Wenger finished a respectable 3rd in his first season in the EPL, Benitez and Liverpool are going nowhere and certainly dont look like finishing in the top three

Legend Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby mistyred » Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:30 pm

Roberts your gona give yerself stress man, learn to relax and take it easy everything will be alright because something has to change and it's not like the clubs never faced adversity before.

i am proper stressed too but hey atleast we know we have players that we know should be performing atlot better than they are cos some clubs just have players that are expected to play ****** constantly.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liamac » Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:53 pm

The earliest game i can remember watching was the F.A. Cup final against Arsenal  when they  did the double in 1971 and we were beaten .
My dad , a liverpool supporter since  he was a lad was gutted as every supporter of the club that day . Yes we were  beat but ive loved and supported Liverpool  from that day on   as a wee lad thru good  times and bad .
We can critise the managers , the players when they play bad or do a bunk , we can be dispondent when beat . But by the nature of the game there is allways hope .
To boo the team , to say we are ****** ,to say that there is no hope is sad , very sad  because as a supporter  yuo should allways have hope and faith in the team.
Raffa really is building a team for next season , we have so many injuries it defies  belief .At any one time this season we have had  at least 4 or 5 first team members injured , and thats from a team that has been greatly reduced in size because of loaning out  or basicly crud left over from the previous manager.
When you look at the players and the ones Raffa wants for next season , and when they are all fit , then we have hope , alot of hope .
Maybe we wont make the champions league next year , maybe we wont , but the season after we will , and the next year and so on........
So Roberts , before you mouth off again about Booing the team ...............THINK !!
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:57 pm

Hyypia has become the 11th player to be injured this season, which sums up our luck. Man Utd had 10 players injured at the begining of this season and they did struggle but they survived, we will have to do the same.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dom1 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:41 pm

The_Rock wrote:hey dom,

why don't just go and W*nk somewhere you faggot  :angry:  instead of coming here with your blue sh1t.....

you stupid c*nt :glare:

im speaking the truth and if u cant handle it go and watch the WWE  :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion