ST. MIKE'S RUMOUR THREAD - All silly season rumours here please

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:15 pm

Aye very good
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby mkingdom » Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:15 pm

HacksawJimDuggin wrote:Where did you hear this from mkingdom??

Also...who the f*ck is Scheinstiger???

A rumour allegedley from the LFC photographer  ???

Same source predicted Owen would also sign...so he's either talking b0ll0x or MO is about to do the biggest U turn of all time  :laugh:

Can't say I know about Schweinstiger.

This might help
mkingdom

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:44 pm

Lets hope...
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:07 pm

Liverpool Want Bonera-Parma GM
8/30/2005 2:43:00 PM
Liverpool are attempting a last minute signing of Parma defender Daniele Bonera, announced the Serie A club’s general manager Oreste Cinquini.
“The new owners told me they don’t want to sell Bonera. But Liverpool’s offer has been rising by the minute. If this trend continues, I will have to report back to management, and see what they say,” he said.

Cinquini then confirmed Bonera has requests in Italy as well.

“Inter, and another important Serie A club have asked us about him,” he revealed.

Bonera is a starter on the Italian national team.

would be a good signing....this is on Sky sports too now
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gaunt » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:55 pm

I'd love to see Bonera brought in, him and Solano would do me nicely  :nod

Thats probs the most likely option too imo.
Gaunt

Postby red_indian » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:23 pm

Schweinstiger is the German that played the odd game as sub in Euro 2004 - young lad i think around 19-20, hailed as the new Ballack for Germany. Pretty sure he scored one cracking goal too, outside the area in to top left corner. think he was a winger/creative kind of player and like i say a very good prospect. from memory he is at Bayern Munich so doubt we're likely to get our hands on him
red_indian

Postby A.B. » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:03 pm

Schweinstiger is one of the best right wingers in Europe at the moment.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Roma 84 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:43 pm

Schweinstiger stood out in Euro 2004 for me, he looked a real player for the future, and surely hes come on in the last year or so aswell.
Would be a great signing as i think our midfield looks unbalanced without a natural right winger.
Fingers crossed, coz I cant watch Garcia concede possesion as easy as he does any longer :veryangry
Roma 84

Postby Paul C » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:46 pm

i'd love us to sign Schweinstiger cos he is a player that I know is mint.

Heres hoping :)
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler » Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:22 pm

Quality Liverpool signed Champions league memorabilia at this great new site...google Sportsignings...they have actual video footage of players signing pics...amazing! I bought a signed Dudek pic and its amazing!
Fowler

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:39 am

mkingdom wrote:Woodgate to come on loan apparently, which is not a new rumour....becoming persistent that one.

Alsom rumours that Schweinsteiger from Bayern Munich set to be unveiled tomorrow.

Here's hoping!!!

Schweinsteiger...is class, but wont be signing...mkingdom makes up crazy rumours that so far not one have been near to true.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:09 am

Liverpool are planning a beat the deadline move for Benfica winger Simao Sabrosa.

Reds boss Rafa Benitez has made a right sided midfielder his top priority as he looks to bolster his squad.

Benitez decided against making a move to bring Michael Owen back to Anfield and has now focused his attentions on luring Simao to England.

The Spaniard has been frustrated in his attempts to bring in a right-sided winger this summer after seeing Stelios Giannakopoulos stay with Bolton and a move for Nolberto Solano fail to materialise.

Liverpool officials are reported to have travelled to Portugal to hold talks with Benfica over a move for Simao.

The European champions are believed to have initially offered €10 million for the former Barcelona ace, but that bid was rejected out of hand by Benfica.

The Portuguese champions are keen to keep hold of their captain, but Liverpool are thought to have upped their offer to €15 million in a bid to land the pacey winger.

Liverpool are now hoping that Benfica will accept their offer and that they can push through a deal for Simao before the transfer window slams shut at midnight on Wednesday.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:11 am

Ace Ventura wrote:
mkingdom wrote:Woodgate to come on loan apparently, which is not a new rumour....becoming persistent that one.

Alsom rumours that Schweinsteiger from Bayern Munich set to be unveiled tomorrow.

Here's hoping!!!

Schweinsteiger...is class, but wont be signing...mkingdom makes up crazy rumours that so far not one have been near to true.

thats because this is the RUMOUR thread

am i missing something...erm....no

:p
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:54 am

The Return of the Judge wrote:
Ace Ventura wrote:

Here's hoping!!!

thats because this is the RUNOUR thread

am i missing something...erm....no

:p

No mate, i know its the rumour thread, but being the final day...i was just putting things in a bit of perspective.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:56 am

ok fella.

i did hear about schweinsteiger tho'
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion