Spending in jan? - Cash we have and how much we spend?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mighty mo » Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:09 pm

the immortal one called welsh wizzard has returned,have you any news yet on the ronaldinho adriano kaka brazilian triple blockbuster deal happening at liverpool
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:12 pm

redsince2001 wrote:who's this kompany?

young anderlecht  defender,belgian player of the year last year
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redsince2001 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:15 pm

was he the one who stored in anderlecht's victory over betis?
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby redsince2001 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:16 pm

scored
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby welsh wizzard » Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:18 pm

mighty mo, come on when have i ever stated that we would sign these players. No didn't think i ever mentioned them either......... But come on kompany and joaquin these are the players getting linked with our club and like you, want to see them arrive joaquin needs a new challenge with the spanish contingent here he will love it and we could reap the rewards of a special player. As for kompany he is some young player lets hope we get these two both young and will fit into this team of ours with ease.
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:26 pm

welsh wizzard i doubt no if you stated that,but your rumours are the stuff of fantasy football or championship manager 5 most of the times,but i hope your kompany rumour which will be your first success here regarding rumours  comes true
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welsh wizzard » Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:05 pm

Mighty mo, i get rumours on transfers like the rest of us, but the players i talk about are what liverpool need, kaka, ronaldinio,adriano are fantasy i've never spoke about these players coming to liverpool|!! They would be nice but come on. Fingers crossed for kompany and joaquin they are our realistic targets............
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kopite_1232002 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:57 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:kopite you tit, what do you propose you are probably calling for pennent and upson, you muppet!!!!!!!!!

no m8 im bein realistic the players u name there go well over 30 mil, and you are a legend because ov your transfer talk.
kopite_1232002

Postby matrix » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:07 pm

redsince2001 wrote:was he the one who stored in anderlecht's victory over betis?

yes mate it was kompany that scored just before half time,  :;):

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:30 pm

till now Rafa has got costa rican right winger Bolanos on trial. if he proves that he is quality, then our search for a right winger ends

Rafa will be also looking for some english talent in the january transfer window, we are linked with a promising right winger, Theo Walcott and some other english talent.

Hopefully we can get Kompany because i think he is an excellent defender and Rafa will get a striker but not in january, but in the summer
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:33 pm

I don't see how Bolanos, a player whose played in the Costa Rican league, will be our solution to the problems on the right flank. If he were our first choice, then he would need a trial now would he?

If he does impress then I think he will be a back up for the 1st choice right winger, whoever that may be.

I wouldn't mind Kompany at all, but if we can't get him then Daniel Agger would be a good signing imo. The ideal replacement for Hyypia is what I hear, and Molby has been ranting about how good he is.
Last edited by A.B. on Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby metalhead » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:49 pm

I have to agree with you A.B.. but i also disagree that players from not well known leagues won't make a hit in the big ones. i have seen alot of players like Nedved who used to play in really not well known leagues make big hits in big the leagues

i heard about Daniel Agger and he is potential. He is quick and a good tackler
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:49 am

i would like to see joaquin and kompany come to the club in january but that isnt goin to happen so we are going to have to settle for cheaper, less talented players. But hopefully rafa knows what hes doing as usual and will spot some quality and bring it to the club
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby red_indian » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:53 am

Bolanos was the best player for Saprissa against us in the club world c'ship - guessing rafa saw plenty of tapes of saprissa beforehand so may well have seen quite a bit of this guy already and wants a closer look with a trial. with the south americans out of season right now why not have a trial before committing to a signing, wheres the down side?

also, given rafa has been looking for a right winger for 9 months (or much much longer!) and with bolanos only coming to attention now i'm sure he has plenty of other options up his sleeve come january...
red_indian

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:06 am

Everybody wants to see world class players to play for Liverpool. But again all these players are expensive and clubs like Cheshit, Man :censored: and Assenal will outbid us . Rafa won't go to these players unless we have a lot of money.
LiverpoolMadman

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion