Spanish investor - Anyone heard of this?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:07 pm

Sabre wrote:
Juan Villalonga Navarro (born April 8, 1953) was appointed chairman of Telefónica,

YIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKESSSSS

Hands off!!! you corrupt bástard!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

The agenda of that guy is his pocket. Be warned.

That's all I need to know.

Get the f*ck outta here, Juan.  :bump

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:21 pm

Oh well so weve gone from Steve Morgan to Lakshmi Mittal to this fella. Oh and there was also the the Thai Priminister.

Im sure something will turn up by the summer.

But if it is true that e will reject him then what the :censored: was Rick Parry saying at the AGM, meeting about things moving forward and investment deals in negotiation or something along thelines like that.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby onizukaeikichi » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:08 pm

parry is such a cool handsome and nice person
onizukaeikichi

Postby tubby » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:21 pm

I remembr getting ready for work watching SSN the day after Steven Gerrard "has indicated he wishs to leave Liverpool" watching Rick arrive and then came the reporter and told us he wasntleaving. He literally didlook like he had been up all night in negotiations. Im sure he has Liverpools best intentions at heart even if that means letting go of David Moores who has done well to keep us up this far. Im also sure if he turned down this guy then there must be a bigger fish that he has his eye on as Ace1923 pointed out.
Last edited by tubby on Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:24 pm

Let me know if this rumour grows serious, and then I'll bother to dig a little bit on his past, and bring it to you. He's well known here.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:00 pm

According to Guillem Balague, we've rejected that Spanish blokes proposal because we're on the verge of announcing a big investment regarding the stadium, which in turn frees up a lot of money for players and thats whats pleased Rafa etc.  :cool:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby metalhead » Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:30 pm

stmichael wrote:According to Guillem Balague, we've rejected that Spanish blokes proposal because we're on the verge of announcing a big investment regarding the stadium, which in turn frees up a lot of money for players and thats whats pleased Rafa etc.  :cool:

any ideas on the big investment st.mich
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:13 pm

Forget Juan Villalonga, he's a dreamer. There's nothing to say that he can't become an attractive option down the line but as things currently stand, he's of no interest to the club.

I am of the opinion, an informed opinion I may add, that behind the scenes there is going to be increased activity over the next couple of months for David Moores to cash in.

Maybe you don't need to have much up there to work that out but I believe the pressure will be at its greatest very soon.

Several weeks ago the month of May was indicated to me as 'significant'. That was a while back now though and as we know, things can change in football within minutes. However, I still believe May could hold the key. If that opinion changes, I'll let you know. I don't like many predictions but sometimes it's better to indicate that somethings are close and not a million miles away.

I know who He/She/Him/Her/They/It is/are and not one media source has latched on (yet). We're not talking minor investment either but only Mr Moores can make it happen. Let's hope he does the best thing for the club and not just for himself.

Let's also hope this isn't someone else just trying to get the club on the cheap. I like what I'm hearing but I'm not an expert when it comes to money. But if an agreement is reached, it will open up the Anfield gates one more time for the best return any Red could ever hope for.

It's too early to say if this option is what I want. I'll let you guys judge the ins and outs of things if it leaks. It's worth mentioning though that the first time you read about it may be when it's already been rubber stamped.

Liverpool are already engaged. Let's see what happens.

interesting read. ???

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby pablinho » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:34 am

there is not a tribunal   who says Juan  Villalonga  is corrupt Sabre. :/
CD Castellon - Spain
pablinho

Postby Judge » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:44 am

stmichael wrote:According to Guillem Balague, we've rejected that Spanish blokes proposal because we're on the verge of announcing a big investment regarding the stadium, which in turn frees up a lot of money for players and thats whats pleased Rafa etc.  :cool:

Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion