So is every1 happy with our new manager? - Was it a mistake?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby azriahmad » Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:18 pm

Quote (Bruno Zidane! @ Aug. 18 2004,11:09)
Two questions......why have u even mentioned houllier in this post when hes got nothing to do with this thread, and why do u choose to knock are managers achievements when i doubt any manager you mention could have done what he done(wenger apart)

I was merely replying to anfieldadorer's question and mentioning Houllier was just my kind of pinch of salt way of having fun with anfieldadorer.

Houllier did his best and we won some trophies but he is no Wenger or even Ferguson, who is quite cr@p at tactics but spot on when it comes to man management and motivation. Look at how hungry manure players are even after what they have won. Their fallacy now is the lack of Arsenal player qualities but still they are hard to beat.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:04 pm

I am pleased with Rafa, however this Nunez injury has put a damper over LFC.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby tel » Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:05 am

stmichael wrote:i'm not knocking jose mourinho's achievements over the past two years which were exceptional but i think in the end out of mourinho and benitez we have got the better of the two. :)

You may not knock him, but I will.

I friggn hate this guy. Loathe him. His smugness disgusts me.

Porto winning the CL last year was deserved but gee they played some negative football. Even worse than Greece to win Euro.

I have for my entire life been comfortable in the knowledge that I hate Man Utd & Arsenal equally as much. I'm sorry to admit that this is the first year I will hate another club, Chelsea, as much as I hate Man U.

These fkn clowns are recking English football. I hope more than anything they end up with nothing this year, cos that Russian gangster will get bored and move on, and the money will dry up.

And Mourinho will go back to coaching Porto. Where he belongs.

Go the Reds. Go Rafa.
tel

Postby A.B. » Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:46 pm

Why hate Arsenal? Manchester and Chelsea should be hated more.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby madred » Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:51 pm

Tel do you really think Porto deserved to win the champions league. I touched on this in another topic a few weeks ago about Mourihno. Although i hate to say it the mancs should have knocked them out the competition. It was only due to a terrible decision to disallow a Paul Scholes goal (if my memory is correct?) and a terrible last min blunder from Tim Howard that sent the mancs crashing out.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:52 pm

Oh just for the record im glad we got Rafa instead of that cocky c**t :D
Last edited by madred on Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stapo1000 » Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:59 pm

madred wrote:Oh just for the record im glad we got Rafa instead of that cocky c**t :D

Yeah! what a w*nker
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:06 pm

I hate Chelsea too, along with Man UTD. I don't like Arsenal but i would much rather see them take trophies than those other lots. Oh, and i cant stand watching matches at Highbury, ive got a bigger football pitch out my back.
Last edited by Gareth G on Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stapo1000 » Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:14 pm

theres about 10 yards between the 2 boxes at highbury. surprised theres no rule that it should be bigger cos the aresenal players probly do less running than other teams wit such a small pitch so there not as tired
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Wendi Richter » Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:29 am

Benitez is quality.

Bobby Robson is a nice bloke and well respected as a manager but what do you think Benitez would have done if Dyer had pulled that stunt with him?

Dyer out.

Double quick time. No other player would dare question his authority again. He got rid of Valencias captain and biggest player without a second thought.

LFC need him as he takes no prisoners and is VERY ambitious to succeed and is not afraid to take make the hard calls. He needs us too though, make no mistake. If he can turn us around and make us successful, his profile will sky rocket and he will, I feel, one day be off to Madrid. I have no problem with that if we both achieve our aims.

Its a perfect match atm.
I need a leg, I buy a leg. Not a lamp.
Wendi Richter

Postby chiunn » Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:57 am

if he brings us success..brings us the title..I wont let him go..i dont care how much we pay him....we make sure he is here to win every year...thats what i call achievement for a club like liverpool!

I m sick of being second class football fans to asernal and MU..I have enuh...I want to wear my red jersy proudly in the restaurant..in the shopping malls...in the pubs...whereever i go...

you know how much liverpool fans suffer in malaysia..completely overshadowed by the likes of asernal and MU...u see MU, beckham and arsernal everywhere...and u see young ****** looking at ur lieverpool jersy with that kinda sarcastic look....u get mocked everywhere about heskey..but all u can do is keep quiet, smile and brag about our history..the past...

WE NEED SUCCESS WE NEED THE TITLE, WE NEED BENITEZ TO BRING US PRIDE!!
chiunn

Postby tel » Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:08 am

A.B. wrote:Why hate Arsenal? Manchester and Chelsea should be hated more.

Why hate Arsenal? Have you forgotten that Michael Thomas goal at Anfield? It took our club years to recover from losing that title.

I'll hate them forever
tel

Postby tel » Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:17 am

madred wrote:Tel do you really think Porto deserved to win the champions league. I touched on this in another topic a few weeks ago about Mourihno. Although i hate to say it the mancs should have knocked them out the competition. It was only due to a terrible decision to disallow a Paul Scholes goal (if my memory is correct?) and a terrible last min blunder from Tim Howard that sent the mancs crashing out.

No, I fully agree with you that they were lucky as hell. But everyone needs luck to win the CL.

I dont rate Mourinho. Porto play in a one club league. If he coached Lisbon or an even smaller club to a title, I'd take more note.

Rafa coached Valencia, who are smaller club than both Madrid and Barca to 2 titles. And the Spanish league is 3 million times stronger than the Portugese league.

That says it all for me.

Mourinho is the flavor of the month, and will be found out soon enough.

Rafa will bring us a title. Holding onto him after he brings us his 2nd will be a challenge. Those Madrid kidnappers will throw everything at him.
tel

Postby chiunn » Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:19 am

i hate it when T Henry make that kinda arrogant look!!!
chiunn

Postby addicted norwegian » Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:28 am

chiunn wrote:i hate it when T Henry make that kinda arrogant look!!!

But we`re gonna love it when Cissè does the same after 30 premiership goals this season :)
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion