Small club like chelsea - Tickets for anyone who wants one

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Red Baron » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:50 pm

Watching the FA Cup semi final yesterday,I thought it must be great to support a small club like Chelsea.No problem getting the required amount of tickets,no waiting for the postman,no taking time off work to collect tickets.Just turn up on the day,take your time,nip into Harrods for a picnic hamper.Clear Motorways no congestion, there will be plenty of room,time to stop for a caraffe on the way up.

Tickets for yesterdays game were on general sale from midday yesterday.I have never known it for an FA Cup semi final.Once again Chelsea fans have shown themselves for what they are no marks. The argument Sunday kick off,200 miles from home doesnt stand up.When have you been able to waltz into one of our semi finals,regardless of time or location.

Uefa must be terrified of a Chelsea,Milan final being played in an empty stadium.
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:04 pm

:D  Its funny cause its true.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby tubby » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:08 pm

Im surprised that they still want a bigger stadium.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:53 pm

JBG wrote: :D  Its funny cause its true.

But it can't be, there are so many lifelong Chelsea fans coming out of the woodwork they should be able to fill old toilet fifty times over  :Oo:

I expect they're so bored with 'success' that they skip the unimportant games and only turn up for the final.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Marianne » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:18 pm

chelsea will die out soon, everyone is competing with them and they will no longer be one of the fave teams, esp. if mourinho goes
Oh Gerro we love you
Marianne

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion