Slliverpool poem - Anybody been missed

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ksa » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:06 pm

thanks
ksa

Postby chrisrafman » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:14 pm

pegguy (cant spell his last name arphexad), gary mac, staunton, houghton, gary abblett, benayoun, stephen wright, morientes, kirkland im sure ill think of more. apologies if some are already there
The devil on the badge represents the equality of manchester united with satan and his many demoish minions downstairs. just like the many twisted devil worshipers accross the world it means you have to posess the same sick minded mentality to follow that pathetic excuse for a football team.
chrisrafman

Postby redtrader74 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:26 pm

Walsh, Speedie, Stewart, Walters...didn't see them.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:41 pm

chrisrafman wrote:pegguy (cant spell his last name arphexad), gary mac, staunton, houghton, gary abblett, benayoun, stephen wright, morientes, kirkland im sure ill think of more. apologies if some are already there

Deffinately had peggy.

Next line for the rest though
Staunton left and Houghton right
Abblett, Kirkland and Stephen Wright
Benayoun, Stewart and David Speedie
Come half time Morientes was so greedy...sorry couldn't thing of a rhyme for Speedie.
McManaman and McAteer
McMahon and McDonald had no fear
Jari and Sami the two Fins
Gary Mac who always wins
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:42 pm

aCe' wrote:man u must be bored as fck !

wow

I'd prefer it if u didn't refer to me as "man" and then put "u" after it, reminds of a club I don't want to be associated with  :D
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby chrisrafman » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:46 pm

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:

wow

I'd prefer it if u didn't refer to me as "man" and then put "u" after it, reminds of a club I don't want to be associated with  :D

very well put the only way id want to be associated with the club is beign tried for the murder of cristiano ronaldo which the time inside would be worth it
The devil on the badge represents the equality of manchester united with satan and his many demoish minions downstairs. just like the many twisted devil worshipers accross the world it means you have to posess the same sick minded mentality to follow that pathetic excuse for a football team.
chrisrafman

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:05 am

chrisrafman wrote:

wow

very well put the only way id want to be associated with the club is beign tried for the murder of cristiano ronaldo which the time inside would be worth it

I'd rather murder everybody connected with the club and serve over 1000 life sentences  :D
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby chrisrafman » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:50 am

chrisrafman wrote:

wow

I'd rather murder everybody connected with the club and serve over 1000 life sentences  :D

well.......why didnt i think of that? if you want we could do that and split the sentance :D
chrisrafman

Postby RichardLFC1 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:10 am

Jon arne Riise. Jon aldridge. Robbie Fowler. Ian Rush, Alan hansen

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby ken_job » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:44 pm

Torres is in twice i think...some1 mentioned bjornebye missing but the poem does say "stig inge".

I'd like to see mention of ronnie whelan. Its class tho...take a bow
ken_job

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:23 pm

chrisrafman wrote:
chrisrafman wrote:

wow

well.......why didnt i think of that? if you want we could do that and split the sentance :D

Well if we split 1000 year life sentences between us, that's 500 a piece, sentences get halfed auromattically, so it's only 250 years in prison a piece. Not to long :D
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:24 pm

ken_job wrote:Torres is in twice i think...some1 mentioned bjornebye missing but the poem does say "stig inge".

I'd like to see mention of ronnie whelan. Its class tho...take a bow

:bowdown

Bow taken.
god_bless_john_houlding

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion