Sky sports - Biased

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby PabloAimar » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:34 pm

aswell as mark lawrenson, i think sky sports pundits n commentators n reporters should jus fuk off too.

Chelsea Team Statistics Liverpool
0 Goals 0
0 1st Half Goals 0
1 Shots on Target 2
7 Shots off Target 4
3 Blocked Shots 1
6 Corners 2
19 Fouls 18
7 Offsides 3
2 Yellow Cards 2
0 Red Cards 0
75.7 Passing Success 74.4
67 Tackles 68
49.3 Tackles Success 61.8
54.5 Possession 45.5
48.7 Territorial Advantage 51.3

...yet they say, "Chelsea displayed the greater ambition."

y dnt they jus face the fact that this was the most evenly contested match involving chelsea this season.

AND we should hav had a penalty. carvalho can lick my knackers.
we've only won it 5 times
PabloAimar

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:38 pm

On espn they spoke alot of our defence, and how great it was working tonight. I cant give you a word for word, but it came down to the excellent play of the back for against the attack of chelsea.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:39 pm

Andy greys a cu.nt enough said :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:40 pm

SKY Sports and Andy Gray in particular get on my feckin nerves ???

Just cos Chelsea are flavour of the month and SKY believe they might be able to sell a few more subscriptions they gush about Chelsea and Mourinho like stra struck kids !

Lets face facts here, last season Arsenal were far better and even Man U played more attractive football than this shower of mercanaries !
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PabloAimar » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:42 pm

andy gray 4 mark lawrenson. x x x
we've only won it 5 times
PabloAimar

Postby Ciggy » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:43 pm

Dalglish wrote:SKY Sports and Andy Gray in particular get on my feckin nerves ???

Just cos Chelsea are flavour of the month and SKY believe they might be able to sell a few more subscriptions they gush about Chelsea and Mourinho like stra struck kids !

Lets face facts here, last season Arsenal were far better and even Man U played more attractive football than this shower of mercanaries !

Ian did you hear Andy grey tonight?
I am suprised i still have a telly :) cause i wanted to boot it in :angry: horrible blue nose cu.nt :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:53 pm

Hi Lyns :)

I heard him alright , he said at one pouint "chelsea have pressed all night but Liverpool have come to "spoil" the party and he didn't say it as  a compliment !

The commenttaor (not Gray)  manged to almost cream himself telling us in that dramatic over enthusiastic voice that Robben had moved from the left wing to the right !!!!!! ???

I should be used to this media obsession with ANYONE who is playing LFC and to be honest i usually am but i was well wound up tonigth. As a rule I don't watch SKY cos the way they over dramatise everything does my head in but tonight I had no option but next week I'll be THERE  and won't have to rely on Andy Gray telling me how he "THINKS" the game is going !!!! ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:59 pm

Dalglish wrote:Hi Lyns :)

I heard him alright , he said at one pouint "chelsea have pressed all night but Liverpool have come to "spoil" the party and he didn't say it as  a compliment !

The commenttaor (not Gray)  manged to almost cream himself telling us in that dramatic over enthusiastic voice that Robben had moved from the left wing to the right !!!!!! ???

I should be used to this media obsession with ANYONE who is playing LFC and to be honest i usually am but i was well wound up tonigth. As a rule I don't watch SKY cos the way they over dramatise everything does my head in but tonight I had no option but next week I'll be THERE  and won't have to rely on Andy Gray telling me how he "THINKS" the game is going !!!! ???

The ****** cheek of him he ripped us to shreds for 75 minutes then he was silent :angry:
Sorry but this b@stard really gets to me, he totally wrote us off from the start, and you didnt hear a piep from him the last 15 minutes.
Last edited by Ciggy on Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:16 am

fact is we shut their game down and stopped them playing....we will beat them at Anfield   :grinning:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:42 am

I stopped my Sky Sports subs cuz i got sick of seein their fawnin adulation over Beckham and now I either go down the pub or my folks to see the game. Tonight I realised Beckham werent the only t.wat i stopped Sky Sports for, and I'm as Scottish biased as any jock! Andy Grays a f.cukin disgrace, and should never be allowed inside Anfield again....he obviously don't like our style of play, so f.cuk off u c.nut, go watch some other gob$h1te team play  :p
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:06 am

I read the first 3 oaragraphs of Sky Sports analysis of the game on their website here it goes....

Thirty one Premiership points separate the two teams but, with Jamie Carragher and the rest of the visitors' defence determined and defiant, there was no dividing the Carling Cup finalists.
The first semi-final meeting of English opponents pitted an established force with the nouveau riche; unsurprising, then, that Chelsea displayed the greater ambition.
But the finest save still came from Petr Cech. And Chelsea, who had scored six goals over two legs against Bayern Munich and five against Barcelona, drew a blank against more familiar opposition.

What the ******, no credit at all !!!  Oh well ive gotten used to it.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:21 am

What the **** is this, its really upsetting with the way they presented the result. We f*cking stopped them. They were forced to play our game. Why didn't they admitted it was a genius display of perfect execution from our side. I really hated Chelsea because most of their fans (including my boss)  are f*cking bandwangon fans that doesn't know squad about football. Let's show them what real fans should be when they visit Anfield next week. To anyone here that are able to go to the game next week, please sing and cheerleading on my behalf as I do not live in England. Please Sing and Scream as loud as you can for me! I will be watching the game on TV in the middle of the night but my heart will be with you guys!!  :)
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby The Manhattan Project » Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:45 am

You know, I'm glad the media are so biased against us, because if the Reds win the European Cup/Champions League it'll be soooo much sweeter when we tell the media to F*CK OFF!!!!!

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:10 am

L-type wrote:I read the first 3 oaragraphs of Sky Sports analysis of the game on their website here it goes....

Thirty one Premiership points separate the two teams but, with Jamie Carragher and the rest of the visitors' defence determined and defiant, there was no dividing the Carling Cup finalists.
The first semi-final meeting of English opponents pitted an established force with the nouveau riche; unsurprising, then, that Chelsea displayed the greater ambition.
But the finest save still came from Petr Cech. And Chelsea, who had scored six goals over two legs against Bayern Munich and five against Barcelona, drew a blank against more familiar opposition.

What the ******, no credit at all !!!  Oh well ive gotten used to it.

Oh come on that 1's far from the worst comments in the press.  At least they gave credit where it was due to our defence.  Not like some of the others who simply critisiced Chelsea's strikers for faling to make 'a lower-quality, usnteady defence' pay.  :angry:
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:37 am

Andy Gray is just tryin to get back in the blue sh!tes good books after he cum in his kecks when gerrard scored against Olympiakos, the longer the game went on the easier it got the last half an hour was a stroll in the park for us and the more it went on the more we looked likely to score.......is there anything in the reports to say liverpool produced the move of the match to set up Cisse and Robben whos c0ck Andy Gray might as well suck, didnt touch the ball when he came on, and the boxing commentator whos took tylers place along side Gray was hilliarious as he got excited about the most pathetic things, he would say stuff like "AND THE BALLS DEFLECTING OFF CARRAGHER AND UNBELIVABLY GONE OUT FOR ANOTHER CHELSEA THROW IN" and "OH MY GOD DROGBA HAS FLICKED ON YET ANOTHER LONG BALL AND INCREDIBLY HAS BOBBLED OUT PUTTING IMMENSE PRESSURE ON DUDEK TO TAKE A GOAL KICK IN THE MOST NERVE RACKING OF SITUATIONS!" Ok maybe i went over the top a little but he was a pure bell.
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion