Sky sports - Biased

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby liamac » Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:58 am

Glad you  liked it Dalglish :;):
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby Ace Ventura » Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:40 am

I expected a certain amount of bias from the media but it really got on my nerves, we didnt just sit back an defend for our lives i thought we were quite adventurous considering what was at stake...imagine A.C Milan or Juventus would of went there an got a draw....almost nicking the win ?? It would of been talked about as a great professional away performance. I dont expect much credit from the media or from sky but was getting more and more wound up with not only the rubbish andy gray and ian darke were spouting but also with how excited they were getting when Chelsea were coming forward.
It will only make it all the sweeter seeing Grays face at the final whistle on Tuesday.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:01 am

I've been watching our Euro run on RTE (and in recent weeks Spurs game and Palace game were on live too). Free too. Can you get it in England?

Ray Houghton and Jim Beglin analyse it along with a couple of others. If Liverpool play on TV3(another Irish channel) Toshcak does it and he has nothing good to say about LFC, he is bitter about something, Fukker.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon May 09, 2005 1:32 pm

Yesterday's sky commentary was completely biased again. They mentioned Everton more than they mentioned us ffs.

And as for that sh#te boxing commentator! He had the cheek to say at one point: 'Haven't Liverpool had enough help from linesman this week?' and 'Well there is no Slovakian linesman around today.' What a [censored]! Even Clive Tyldsely is better than this clown. :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion