Sky sports - Biased

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Paul C » Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:40 am

Andy Gray = Man U's biggest fan :angry:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:09 am

I watched it on RTE and Ray Houghton and Jim Beglin were both commenting. They pointed out Carragher for special praise (LFCs best followed by Risse and Biscan for me).

However, we did have a bit of luck, how often does Lampard miss those chances, Drogba too. The pointed out that Traore is hopeless and Hypia is getting on and Garcia never passed to a red all night. Beglin said that Baros doesn't have a footballing brain.

They were delighted with the result and would love LFC to go through but just pointed out that we rode out luck a bit (bar Alonso's ridiculous booking)

We have a chance to win at Anfield so lets hear it!
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PabloAimar » Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:44 am

fuk em. retaliation is a must.
we've only won it 5 times
PabloAimar

Postby hawkmoon269 » Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:55 am

But the best saved of the match was by Cech, from a Baros header - I was sure it was going in. :angry:
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wiped » Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:56 am

I'm glad this thread was started because I was begining to think it was only me who had a problem with Andy Gray ... I reckon if/when we win the Champs League the little blue nose t.wat will still find it hard to give us the credit we deserve. I am absolutely sick to death of the plonker and am seriously considering cancelling my Sky subs ...........
wiped
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:01 am

its all over the media. there seems to be a general sense of disappointment that chelsea didn't give us 'a footballing lesson'. w@nkers.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby antz » Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:54 pm

Did anyone find it strandge that even after replays Andy Gray didnt comment on Xabi's booking but he was glad to say that makalale was lucky to escape a booking for his foul on Cisse. Which imo was defiantly a booking considering he booked Xabi for not touching that pric*
antz

Postby PabloAimar » Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:31 pm

lets not concentrate all out rage on fat andy... dnt forget about queer boy lawrenson
we've only won it 5 times
PabloAimar

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:42 pm

i dont usually mind gray that much but last night he was winding me up big time, there was about four offside`s given that were clearly offside but gray kept saying "liverpool are lucky there....." " he was clearly on..." etc. then we had a similar one where i think it was riise or baros would have been clean through because they were obviously on and all he did was just airbrush over it.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby adamnbarrett » Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:04 pm

Sky sports have neva been in our favour. I actually put the tv on mute and listened to the commentry on radio city because I couldn't stan andy gray.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kenco » Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:12 pm

what more do you expect from a bitter biased blue nose f*cker who sits on his big fat ar*se an states the obvious.the man is a lilly livered sh*tbag,when he was offered the chance to manage everton,he refused to take the chance,and stayed at sky sports.probably because he knew that its much easier to spout total drivel in a television studio than it is in a dressing room. but then again he not the only t*sser on the television what about lawrenson and hanson.someone asked hanson who he supported as a boy,and surprise, surprise, he said he supported man utd!!! :angry:
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:13 pm

I picked up The Times today, as their football coverage is normally really good..... What did they end the report with? "Dudek barely had a save to make all night, which was probably a good job." Out-feckin-rageous!!!!! :angry:  What is it with these c0ck-ney lovin brastrads? Chelski had no idea last night, no way thru bar the coupla times early doors (when yes, Lampard shoulda scored but didnt) and looked decidedly iffy at the end for all their points advantage over us.
Anyone who was there may argue, but it seemed a really 'quiet' game on the terraces? Certainly didnt get the impression of passion comin thru. Thats one thing you cant buy (unless you happen to be Shrek at the local W.I.) and I dont see Anfield bein devoid of it next tuesday.
Lets not get carried away, we aint there yet, and one slip could screw the whole damn lot - but boy did it feel good wakin up this mornin and realisin it werent a dream!! Sky and all the other media had to swallow a little humble pie, jus enuff to leave a large slice to be warmed up next week i hope :cool:
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liamac » Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:32 pm

OFFICIAL.............Mark Laurenson shaved his moustache off because  Andy Gray complained it tickled his knackers too much  :D  :D
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby liamac » Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:36 pm

What you have to remember about SKY , the Times etc is that they are owned by Murdoch , the same owner of  the Sun  , that piece of garbage  thats called a newspaper  and as such  they will always give a negative opinion about Liverpool f.c.  because of  the reaction to the disgustin garbage the Sun  wrote after the Hillsborough disaster
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby Dalglish » Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:54 pm

liamac wrote:OFFICIAL.............Mark Laurenson shaved his moustache off because  Andy Gray complained it tickled his knackers too much  :D  :D

:laugh: Classic !
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion