Simao - Will sign soon

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby welsh wizzard » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:15 pm

Its a load of Kak!!!!!!!!!!  I will tell you why joaquin is signing in the next 7 days, with pongolle going to Betis not on loan but part of the deal...... There is also talk of another striker coming in with pongolle going, Agar is being unveiled next week with joaquin and a possible forward, This is lerrrrrrrr  gitttttttttt, Joaquin is better than simao anyway so i'm glad we're not getting him, Let the Mancs have him.
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:16 pm

i have a feeling that simao will not live up to the 8-10million price tag. (if we do get him that is)
when i saw him play against the mancs he was a threat but that was in a european game. a slower tempo.
the premiership is a whole different ball game. and i fear it will take him a while to adapt, just like garcia and nando.
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:17 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:Its a load of Kak!!!!!!!!!!  I will tell you why joaquin is signing in the next 7 days, with pongolle going to Betis not on loan but part of the deal...... There is also talk of another striker coming in with pongolle going, Agar is being unveiled next week with joaquin and a possible forward, This is lerrrrrrrr  gitttttttttt, Joaquin is better than simao anyway so i'm glad we're not getting him, Let the Mancs have him.

WOW...............  :upside:
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:19 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:Its a load of Kak!!!!!!!!!!  I will tell you why joaquin is signing in the next 7 days, with pongolle going to Betis not on loan but part of the deal...... There is also talk of another striker coming in with pongolle going, Agar is being unveiled next week with joaquin and a possible forward, This is lerrrrrrrr  gitttttttttt, Joaquin is better than simao anyway so i'm glad we're not getting him, Let the Mancs have him.

What is this open season on rumours ? Somebody please correct me if im wrong but unless these stories have been printed in some media form on the net shouldnt this be in the rumors section. Id liek to see Joaquin as much as anyone but he has said himself that any potential suitors will have to wait until the end of the season to aqquire his services as he will be staying with Real Betis to the end to help them avoid relegation. Cant remember but I think it was in the Guardian last week some time.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:20 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:Agar is being unveiled next week

I thought you said we were signing KOMPANY this january and that it was a dead cert.... Actually thinking about it, why doesn't this surprise me....
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:24 pm

You may be right about Agger but everybody knows that. Its been in the papers nearly every day this week. But why do you always fabricate these stories welsh wizard? Well at least you make a good laugh.

Im contiplating making a thread titled "Welsh Wizard The Liar - List Your Favourate Transfer That Never Happened".

:p

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welsh wizzard » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:27 pm

Stoney Kompany fell through mate haven't you heard, was something to do with the asking price......  :idea
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welsh wizzard » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:34 pm

Bavlondon, can't get them all right.  Like you know things happen at the final stages of a deal and BANG!! It falls through. Same might happen with Joaquin, like simao last season you never can tell until that player is paraded with his famous Liverpool shirt anything can happen. Stevie is a prime example.  Thankgod he is still ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :bowdown  :bowdown
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:37 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:Bavlondon, can't get them all right.  Like you know things happen at the final stages of a deal and BANG!! It falls through. Same might happen with Joaquin, like simao last season you never can tell until that player is paraded with his famous Liverpool shirt anything can happen. Stevie is a prime example.  Thankgod he is still ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :bowdown  :bowdown

So where were you on the Kromkamp deal. Or the Sissoko one? You talk more rubbish than a Chelsea fan

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:43 pm

Im still waiting for Owen, metzelder and Joaquin to arrive bav  :laugh:
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welsh wizzard » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:43 pm

:laugh:  :laugh:

They were plucked out of the blue mate......
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:44 pm

Ok im doint it you cant stop me now.....

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:45 pm

Welsh wizard said Kompany was a vert and a few days later changed his mind to King, when neither of them will come as for joaquin, any hope we had of signing him was lost when you WW said he would be coming becuase you, sir, are full of sh!t.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:51 pm

I would have got excited at reading this thread had it not been for Benficas president actually saying that Simao is not going anywhere even with Robert signing for them. I could be wrong of course and this could all be a fantastic ploy to surprise us by Rafa but then again i doubt it.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:08 am

what have i started!!  :D

look folks, i don't usually make predictions....the guys who have told me this were the ones who told me Baros was off to Villa....a month before he went there! They've also told me Sinema is likely to be going out and not coming back and a deal for Simao has been done.  If i'm wrong, i'll bring this thread up and admit it, i have no problem with that.   :)

but i thought i'd pass on what i've been told by my friend who works for the press and a friend whose in PR....both in the football world.  So as i said, this is what i've been told, you don't have to believe it, but i personally do.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion