Simao - Will sign soon

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby homemsumol » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:09 pm

most recent news in portugal:

Simão will leave benfica at the end of the season, to go to chelsea for 22 millions euros. No confirmation until now.

E PLURIBUS UNUM
homemsumol

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:37 pm

Ok, i've spoken to my friends (1 is a journalist and the other works as a PR for somewhere) and asked about this 'deal.'  Basically they have said this:

Simao was promised a transfer to Liverpool in the Jan transfer window by their chairman.  Obviously he's now refusing to allow this but will, for the right priced sell.  Hence he's brought in Robert as cover.  However, the deal that was agreeded between Liverpoool and Benfica has changed (again) and they now want MORE money.  That's why Rafa has publicly said he's not interested. Rafa is waiting for the rumours about Man utd to die down and is expected to make another bid of 8 milion + incentives  That's what i've been told!
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby darwisigila » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:45 pm

how good simao is?? can he make big improvement to our side? i hope rafa had other players if simao don come to us.
darwisigila

Postby 66-1137139704 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:59 pm

simao is left footed and plays on the left wing for benfica.

Why would we have another left footed midfielder?

In my opinion he wont come and all the rumours are just rafas way of unsettling the big names of teams that we may meet in the CL.
66-1137139704

Postby banana » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:47 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:
I think a CB signing is 100% more crucial than RM, against Luton for the first time our CBs looked fragile. Hyypia definitely is losing it and Carragher looked off-form, maybe due to having to carry Hyypia all season - who knows? The Agger signing is easily the most important signing we should be talking about

I agree ...

Well said. Agree.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby neil » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:51 pm

Last edited by neil on Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby inglis5 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:40 pm

I think it's absolutely pitiful that Chelsea feel that the only way that they can maintain their advantage over the competition is by these sorts of shenanigans. Even if they have no need to buy or any intention of buying a player, they make it almost impossible for the competition to improve by driving up value of the player and the expectations of the selling club. Just another example of cowardly actions of men without class, dignity and any sort of competitive spirit. I can't wait for the bubble to burst and for Chelsea's 'shower of :censored:' of a club to die a slow and painful death!!! (Sorry, having a bad Monday :) )
inglis5

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:03 pm

B-Boy wrote:simao is left footed and plays on the left wing for benfica.

In my opinion he wont come and all the rumours are just rafas way of unsettling the big names of teams that we may meet in the CL.

It's funny that, cos he scored that free kick against Man U with his right foot.  :O

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:07 pm

cant believe how far chelsea are going this time if its true. Thats disgraceful
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:07 pm

If indeed Sh*tski are prepared to sing Simao in the current set of circumstances, the following can be in no doubt whatsoever:

Sh*tski, and particularly Moris, are sh*tting their skid-stained pants over Liverpool F.C.

Sure, they may beat us in one-off games, such as at Anfield when Sami was ill, and Madame Traore was getting right into bondage, but the fact of the matter is WE ARE THEIR BIGGEST RIVALS, AND THE ONLY TEAM WITH ANY CHANCE OF OVER TAKING THEM NEXT SEASON.

Moris is a gimp, but he's not daft - the only way to stop Rafa Benitez is to stop all his transfers by any under handed means.

What a bunch of truely f*cking b*stards. :angry: :angry: :angry: :laugh: :angry:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:17 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:Sh*tski, and particularly Moris, are sh*tting their skid-stained pants over Liverpool F.C.

:veryangry :D

sublime  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:35 pm

if anybody has any links on this chelski simao thing post it...this is perhaps the work of those greedy fecks benfica trying to tell rafa to cough up if you want your man...if chelski buy a player they dont even need there the fecking scurge of the universe...why does the world want to see barca rip your hearts out  :angry:

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yOtA SLB » Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:56 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
B-Boy wrote:simao is left footed and plays on the left wing for benfica.

It's funny that, cos he scored that free kick against Man U with his right foot.  :O

That's because he is right footed.

He swings from the left to the center many times to enter the box. He trys to shoot always with the right, but he can cross and shoot from the left too (just not as efective).

He's not leaving though =)

Cheers
yOtA SLB

Postby darwisigila » Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:44 am

all fuss about simoa whether he will come or not.......chelshite bid...make simao like a very special player. i don think simao that special and i hope rafa go for other player...dario srna or malbarengue..
darwisigila

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:28 pm

darwisigila wrote:all fuss about simoa whether he will come or not.......chelshite bid...make simao like a very special player. i don think simao that special and i hope rafa go for other player...dario srna or malbarengue..

SIMAO.

NOT SIMOA.

MALBRANQUE.

NOT MALBARENGUE.

Malbarengue? :laugh:
115-1073096938

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion