Simao - Will sign soon

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby primodua » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:02 am

Delighted Scorer wrote:. FACT: he is NOT coming to join us!!! Get used to it!! That's why we are trying to sign this Costa Rican guy from Sasprissa (FACT)

is that so? then why he's being shipped out back to his ol' saprissa? cause you didn't say so?

grow up

eat liverpool, drink liverpool, sleep liverpool
primodua

Postby tubby » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:47 am

Yeah i read that too. My hunch is that he wasnt physical enough to compete in training,
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:45 am

7_Kewell wrote:
redsince2001 wrote:What will u do if this is all a load os cra.p? eh?

eat humble pie and tell the people who have told me to buy me several drinks  :D

word is, Simao and Daniel Agger will both be unvieled as our new signings by the weekend. 5.5 million for Agger and 8-10 million for Simao.

Your full of sh1t, 7 days have passed since your original comment, and your still as full of sh1t then as you are now!
Last edited by el_stinger on Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:52 am

Can't see this deal going through.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Judge » Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:55 am

wait and see

At the end of the day Rafa will do whats best for the club. No panic buying, unlike houllier
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:51 am

I don't get the hysteria around whether he'll sign or not. Quite frankly we aren't in desperate need for a right sided midfielder, we playing fine the way things are. I'd even go as far as saying it could upset the balance somewhat if we move gerrard away from the right, if it we're up to me i'd wait til the end of the season before signing a right sided player. Then you have the benefits of a pre-season schedule without having to experiment mid-season with formation and tactics.

I think a CB signing is 100% more crucial than RM, against Luton for the first time our CBs looked fragile. Hyypia definitely is losing it and Carragher looked off-form, maybe due to having to carry Hyypia all season - who knows? The Agger signing is easily the most important signing we should be talking about
Last edited by SouthCoastShankly on Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:28 am

I think a CB signing is 100% more crucial than RM, against Luton for the first time our CBs looked fragile. Hyypia definitely is losing it and Carragher looked off-form, maybe due to having to carry Hyypia all season - who knows? The Agger signing is easily the most important signing we should be talking about

I agree ...
LiverpoolMadman

Postby primodua » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:21 am

LiverpoolMadman wrote:

I agree ...

I "agger"ee with you there but don't forget that we still need a good RM if we want to continue our tremendous streak. Why? remember our pivotal game against west ham couple of months ago when gerrard was transformed into a makeshift RM? That was the turnaround for liverpool and we have not looked back ever since. We are more effective with a stronger right side and gerrard has proved that theory.
There may be plenty of reasons why we need a strong RM but IMO, we need someone to give better service to the right flank (cisse) and to provoke the other team's defenses. Gerrard can do both, alonso can offer good service but he's a little bit fragile, kewell can do a little bit of both (he's also a little bit fragile), thus we need another gem in the field who can emulate gerrard; strong with character.

eat liverpool, drink liverpool, sleep liverpool
primodua

Postby 115-1073096938 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:03 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:I think a CB signing is 100% more crucial than RM, against Luton for the first time our CBs looked fragile. Hyypia definitely is losing it and Carragher looked off-form, maybe due to having to carry Hyypia all season - who knows? The Agger signing is easily the most important signing we should be talking about

Thats got to be one of the biggest piles of shite i've heard all season.

Go to a game instead of making rash judgements off media hype.

Carragher carrying Hyypia my :censored:. Hyypia's the better player of the two for christs sake.
115-1073096938

Postby yOtA SLB » Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:04 pm

Simao is a LM. He can play has RM but not as efective. Now with Robert on the team both will play on either side mixing up the other side's defense.

From game one he would put little kewel in the bench for the rest of the season. But I'm glad that most of you think otherwise ;)

My bet is that he's going to the mancs, to take giggs place, but only after the WC (it's a stupid move to sell him now).

Cheers
yOtA SLB

Postby 115-1073096938 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:06 pm

Simao isn't good enough to play in this country in my opinion and isn't what we need.
115-1073096938

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:09 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Simao isn't good enough to play in this country in my opinion and isn't what we need.

What about Morten Gamst Pedersen plays on the right for Blackburn surely a total waste of talent at that bunch of thugs claiming to be footballers.
He will mve to a bigger club soon, not a bad option eye for goal also. And would'nt cost that much.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:15 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
stu_the_red wrote:Simao isn't good enough to play in this country in my opinion and isn't what we need.

What about Morten Gamst Pedersen plays on the right for Blackburn surely a total waste of talent at that bunch of thugs claiming to be footballers.
He will mve to a bigger club soon, not a bad option eye for goal also. And would'nt cost that much.

Great eye for goal but a bit average. He's decent, but again not good enough i don't think alround. BTW he's a left sided left footed player! :D
115-1073096938

Postby darwisigila » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:50 am

read on koptalk, moureenshite will table a bid for simao 15m. Just to halt our rebuilding and improvement on the latter of cl..he really scared of us now if the news is true.
darwisigila

Postby SALTROCK67 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:44 am

That was also in the press yesterday , Chelsea would pay £15mil and then loan him back so he could play for them until the end of the season.F$$king Wa$$ers :angry:
SALTROCK67

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion