Simao?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:20 pm

andy_g wrote:
The Canadian Red Army wrote:kewell is a great player but i dont think he is suited to play in the premier league. We dont need another one like that.

kewell actually spent a while setting the premier league alight CRA. thats why we bought him.

maybe you weren't into football by then  :;):

ok yes that was a while ago, but stop picking at everything. I was using him as an example. I knew he was very good at leeds andy.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Everton Killa » Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:56 pm

nah forget joaquin i prefer simao
Everton Killa

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:06 am

The Canadian Red Army wrote:
andy_g wrote:
The Canadian Red Army wrote:kewell is a great player but i dont think he is suited to play in the premier league. We dont need another one like that.

kewell actually spent a while setting the premier league alight CRA. thats why we bought him.

maybe you weren't into football by then  :;):

ok yes that was a while ago, but stop picking at everything. I was using him as an example. I knew he was very good at leeds andy.

Don't you mean Everton? ???

:D  :D  :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:09 am

JBG wrote:I remember playing for Barcelona as a youngster and he looked like a very skillful player, but one that was lightweight and hugely inconsistent.

:laugh:
I didnt Know you played for Barca JBG. so what happened, career ending injury?  :suspect:

:D
Last edited by 76-1115222408 on Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
76-1115222408

Postby The_Rock » Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:44 pm

Looks like we will be going all out to get Simao in january. And if we can get a quality centreback too...we should have a better 2nd half to the season.

http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagenews.asp?newsid=144922

Liverpool chief: Portuguese star is top target
15:16 October, 4, 2005

Benfica winger Simao Sabrosa is set to again be the subject of a Liverpool bid in the New Year

A £12m deal for the Portuguese international fell through on transfer deadline day after an outcry from Benfica fans but Liverpool remain keen on the player as they look to strengthen their squad further once the transfer window re-opens.

"After we failed to get him (Simao) we have continued to follow him and monitor his performances and progress," chief executive Rick Parry told the Daily Star.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:55 pm

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:
JBG wrote:I remember playing for Barcelona as a youngster and he looked like a very skillful player, but one that was lightweight and hugely inconsistent.

I didnt Know you played for Barca JBG. so what happened, career ending injury?  :suspect:

Aye, went by the name of Hristro Stoichkov....probably never heard of me.  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby andy_g » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:03 pm

JBG wrote:
LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:

play for Barca or moderate this forum. wasn't a difficult decision to make was it?

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:04 pm

andy_g wrote:
JBG wrote:
LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:

play for Barca or moderate this forum. wasn't a difficult decision to make was it?

:laugh:  :D
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion