Simao?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby JBG » Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:54 pm

Jaoquin is a very special player.

He played well against us in the second half of our game against Betis a few short weeks ago.

He played extremely well against South Korea in the World Cup.

He absolutely destroyed England in the "friendly" with Spain late last year.

I have seen him numerous times in La Liga and he is a star.

I don't doubt his quality, but I don't know enough about his attitude to be certain. Chelsea raised questions about his attitude last season, believing that he might be distracted by London's bright lights.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby *****GERRARD***** » Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:54 pm

LFC #1 wrote:
*****GERRARD***** wrote:some off you must not off watched the game between benfica and manure if u think that simao isnt a class player he was everywhere and forget joaquin i think he shud be our priority on rw

Listen mate I like Simao as a player, but to suggest he is better than Joaquin is ridiculous. I'm gussing you haven't seen much of either player tbh.

well i aint guessed and i have seen a lot of simao sabrosa
When you walk through the storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of the lark
*****GERRARD*****

Postby gerrard_steven » Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:17 pm

thats a joke , joaquin is alot better than siamo so say the least joaquin has that something that makes you want to watch him and exvites the fans! joaquin all the way simao is overated and offers little more than garcia as they both stary in field and cant pass
gerrard_steven

Postby Paul C » Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:29 pm

JBG wrote:I don't doubt his quality, but I don't know enough about his attitude to be certain. Chelsea raised questions about his attitude last season, believing that he might be distracted by London's bright lights.

Similar to Diouf apart from Diouf turnout out to be s.h1te, liked the night life and also likes boys  :D
Last edited by Paul C on Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:33 pm

Paul C wrote:
JBG wrote:I don't doubt his quality, but I don't know enough about his attitude to be certain. Chelsea raised questions about his attitude last season, believing that he might be distracted by London's bright lights.

Similar to Diouf apart from Diouf turnout out to be s.h1te, liked the night life and also likes boys  :D

I note the very quick edit there Paul.  :D

Incidentally, are the stories about Diouff being a biscuit boy true?
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:37 pm

JBG wrote:
Paul C wrote:

I also heard he liked to bite the pillow, but eh...........Nearly everyone thought Fowler liked a bit of the old angel dust but it turned out to be a load of c.rap
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PepeMomo » Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:14 pm

I suppose price-wisely Joaquin is now a possible choice for us, as the market for right wingers will not be driven crazy as when Chelski involves.   If the article

Joaquin's release fee stands at some €60 million (£40 million) but sources insist an offer in the region of £16 million could persuade Los Verdiblancos to do business.

is making a close estimation, I just cannot see any reasons that we can't push the deal through if Rafa wants him.
PepeMomo

Postby Paul C » Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:17 pm

JBG wrote:
Paul C wrote:

Yup, I'm not a rule breaker like all this lot  :;):
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:20 pm

You boring twat :D
115-1073096938

Postby red37 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:34 pm

i say ..bring on 'rumours pt 2'   :p

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby tubby » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:46 pm

Simao could bring something to this club i dont doubt that for a minute but Joaquin is a truley world class superstar and Betis will accept nothing less than £25M. Rafa may well surprise eveyone and buy him as he has hinted he will spend big but only for the right person. I would no way though be dissatisfied if Simao came to :censored:. We were not that far of getting him last time and i think 1 or 2 extra million would silence Benfica.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:02 pm

JBG wrote:Jaoquin is a very special player.

He played well against us in the second half of our game against Betis a few short weeks ago.

He played extremely well against South Korea in the World Cup.

He absolutely destroyed England in the "friendly" with Spain late last year.

I have seen him numerous times in La Liga and he is a star.

I don't doubt his quality, but I don't know enough about his attitude to be certain. Chelsea raised questions about his attitude last season, believing that he might be distracted by London's bright lights.

can he play consistantly, that would be the question. simao i mean, because some of us on here want us to make a signing of a defender aswell. I would say neither is a bad idea, but i would say which would help the team more. I would just be warry of consistency and whether either of them are ready for the premier league. From what ive seen they are both small guys. Is blowing the budget the right thing to do. One persons examples of Rooney and Keane are not the best one. They were both use to the more physical style of play, and both are bigger guys which their bodies are suited for the knocks of the league. Whats to say with the purchase of either winger something happends to them and they cant play until may. kewell is a great player but i dont think he is suited to play in the premier league. We dont need another one like that.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:08 pm

Joaquin small?

Not being funny mate. Check your facts. You've obviously never seen the lad play.
115-1073096938

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:11 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Joaquin small?

Not being funny mate. Check your facts. You've obviously never seen the lad play.

alright im sorry for calling him small, but neither is kewell. Im just trying to say if we are going to make a big investment like this, we should try cover all the details.

i bet cggy would love him to come  :;):  :D
Last edited by The Canadian Red Army on Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:15 pm

The Canadian Red Army wrote:kewell is a great player but i dont think he is suited to play in the premier league. We dont need another one like that.

kewell actually spent a while setting the premier league alight CRA. thats why we bought him.

maybe you weren't into football by then  :;):

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion