Simao deal off

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby MilitiaRusher » Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:31 pm

A.B. wrote:Ballague said that Simao is no longer on Rafa's list on the players he wants to buy.

Who is Ballague?  ???
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:35 pm

Guillem Ballague, the fella from Sky Sports who seems to get everything spot on when we're involved with something.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby stoney » Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:41 pm

A.B. wrote:Guillem Ballague, the fella from Sky Sports who seems to get everything spot on when we're involved with something.

So does that mean that we will be going for the midfielder at Ajax whos contract runs out this summer in the jan window...

I've barely heard anything about that link. I think the Simao deal is still on as one of the benfica management did say before that they WILL have to sell Simao in January, this might have been after his outburst.
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:51 pm

So does that mean that we will be going for the midfielder at Ajax whos contract runs out this summer in the jan window...

Well there are 2 players at Ajax whose contracts run out in the summer. Pienaar,according to reports, is going to Borussia Dortmund as Rosicky will be leaving Borussia.

I've barely heard anything about that link. I think the Simao deal is still on as one of the benfica management did say before that they WILL have to sell Simao in January, this might have been after his outburst.

Yes they did say that, but that was before they progressed into the knockout stages of CL. Now that they have, they have earned money and might not need to sell him. For 12 million, I don't think it will happen. Way too much imo
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:41 pm

Messi isn't a fecking winger, so what would the point of that be? He's one of the fan favorites at Barca, they won't let him go anytime soon.

Everybody wants to play full 90min and also the world cup is coming.If we cant get him, then get Guily ...
LiverpoolMadman

Postby A.B. » Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:45 pm

He's still a young kid, its not like he's 29. Theres plenty of World Cups for him to play in and he's not a winger. Guily? Now you're talking out of your ass
Last edited by A.B. on Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:51 pm

If we can't get the right winger ... just get any player that knows how to run fast and good crossing :p
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Gareth G » Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:17 pm

Guillem Ballague

You spell his name with one 'L' A.B. :p

As for Simao, there's an article on Sky Sports saying that Benfica are looking to keep him, thank God!
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:36 pm

Isnt Simao injued. Id personally prefer Srna. Hes young and can adapt quickly to Rafas style but Simao has an attitude problem with everyone wherever he goes.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:37 pm

Yes Simao is injured.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby tubby » Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:45 pm

Then this should work in our favour as he should cost less. Im sure if Benfica still persist with silly prices then we should go with Srna.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:46 pm

Simao seems to be injury prone, and thats the last thing we want. I rather we buy somebody else.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby homemsumol » Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:07 pm

Hi,

About simão, i am reading some very strange thiongs here. First of all, yes he is not the best winger in the world, but he is also not only a regular player. He is not first choice in our national team because the wingers are Cristiano Ronaldo and Luis figo. Second, he doesn´t have any injury problems. He only had one injury before this one since he is in benfica (and i also dont remeber any other one befor in barça or sporting) and he is injured now for quite some time because he came back to play before he was recovered (he has come back to training and is an option for the first games of 2006). Trust me when i say this, he is a player that would ajust perfectly to english footbal due to his caracteristics. And he is not a player with problems inside the club and doesn´t have an atitude problem as i read before.

E PLURIBUS UNUM
homemsumol

Postby drummerphil » Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:11 pm

its just said on sky sports news Liverpool have signed a winger from Deportivo Saprissa the team we beat 3 nil in the world club semi final
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:16 pm

Thats the funniest thing I've read all day.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion