17%
NO
83%

Total votes : 12

Postby houllieroutplz » Sun May 02, 2004 9:13 pm

I THINK SO
houllieroutplz

Postby glenbuck patriot » Sun May 02, 2004 11:37 pm

What for?, Comedy Value?, Playing the latest version of Top Trumps to see how many times he could fall on his a#se in the first half?... OK, he scored, Jesus, how many this season?, What else did he bring to the party? What else does he ever bring to the party?... Strength, Guille, Finesse, Ball Control, Movement on & off the ball, I'm sorry the Man is just NOT a Liverpool player.... He's got more chance of making Fash's next eleven for the Sunday league team he run's on Bravo, GOD help us if he's in your starting eleven, even "Le Fool" has put him on the bench for our crucial "Must Win Cup Final's", What does that tell you....... What we've all thought since he was signed He's sh##e!
Pirrie Labour Club 1976 Bill Shankly Prize giving at local ABA Championships.

"You've been booked in to do a three round exhibition bout tonight Bill."

" My fights don't last three rounds SON!"
glenbuck patriot

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun May 02, 2004 11:43 pm

Wiv?

You a southerner? or a dunse or something?

He wasn't sh##e when he signed though glenbuck. Far from it. He was probably the catalyst for the cup treble, he was immense all season. The season after he started his decline though and has ever only shown flashes of the brilliance he possesses and that isn't good enough.
115-1073096938

Postby Dalglish » Mon May 03, 2004 12:28 am

Bit of a strange question to post but I answered it and said NO :D  I would have thought maybe Baros has a stronger shout as a starter but GH went for Kewell and recalled Smicer. We actually played a lot better first half with Kewell and owen up front. Heskey's introduction at half time  seemed more to do with a tactical change than anything else.

Second half Michael won the penalty and set up the second for Heskey on a plate. It went a bit flat after that to be fair but 3 points is a welcome 3pts and on we go .
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Mon May 03, 2004 12:29 am

Glenbuck ? Why does everything have to come down to a slagging off of Heskey or GH for you in here mate ? ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby glenbuck patriot » Mon May 03, 2004 1:06 am

Dalglish, 46/47 post's most of them about Shank's,.. any other's you feel I'm totally out of order with?..(oh, sorry we're down to the I don't go to every match scenario again are we?) in answer to your question very simple I don't rate either of them; neither are up to the job, 1: As a 15/20 goal Striker, 2: As a Manager.... Any more questions?, or do you think i'm wrong Answer's on a postcard.... your's p#ssed of with reading PC sh##e rather than addressing the fundamental issue's of what's wrong with the Club I love.

Personal Opinion, Or am I missing the entire point of this forum?

glenbuck patriot

Postby Dalglish » Mon May 03, 2004 1:12 am

Hi Glenbuck , my apologies , I was having a  rant about the amount of posts that turn into anti Gh or Heskey rants. It wasn't directly a reflection of YOUR posts in here and I realise that may have seemed how it appeared for which I apologise. yours was just the last in a long line.............. 

i'm not sure what you mean by "I don't go to every match scenario" as I'm not aware i ever make a distinction between those that attend and thiose that don't but i'm sure it came from somewhere but not from me.

???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby glenbuck patriot » Mon May 03, 2004 1:20 am

Dalglish, you're right sorry mate, It strikes me that you've been following the RED MEN as long as I have, I'm just so Bloody frustrated at what I'm seeeing at the Club it makes the Blood boil, had Family over this weekend so could'nt attend the match but got it on Sky, it's not the same for me anymore under this present regime, watched Barcelona tonight and I fear for us IF we qualify for CL...... It NEVER used to be like that, It was always Bring on the opposition We're Liverpool, now  I have to admit if we DO qaulify I'm fearful we're going to get dumped on our a#ses in the qualifiers.

glenbuck patriot

Postby Dalglish » Mon May 03, 2004 1:26 am

Hi Gelnbuck , I share your frustrations mate but to be totally honest call me insane or deluded but i'm actually optimistic for next season! !!!! :D

I remember watching Evans 11 week in and week out and although entertaining i just KNEW we weren't good enough , I used to count 6 players who simply weren't god enough to play for LFC, now its only 3 or 4 !!!LOL :p

I still maintain its BETTER to be IN the CL and having the chance to maybe surprise a few people than to be OUT and lose OWEN and fail to attract the players we need to challenge for the prem .....

Walk on ..............

:)
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby glenbuck patriot » Mon May 03, 2004 1:36 am

Dalglish you're probably right... I'll leave you with this joke !(I thought it was funny), it's totally off the beat but it's a Bank Holiday weekend and we WON!

Worst case scenario for any bloke.. You're a Siamese twin, you're brother's GAY and he's got a HOT date tonight problem is you've only got ONE a#sehole!

You're f##ked, Wish I didn't think WE Were!

glenbuck patriot

Postby Dalglish » Mon May 03, 2004 1:38 am

:D  Nice joke, good to know we scousers haven't lost our sense of humour !!!!

Keep the faith man maybe we can suprise a few next season in both the prem and the CL :p
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby glenbuck patriot » Mon May 03, 2004 1:43 am

Hope so, catch you next time, I'm outa here, missus is doin her NUT!

glenbuck patriot

Postby Dalglish » Mon May 03, 2004 1:44 am

Mines pregnant AND ASLEEP !!!!! :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon May 03, 2004 1:10 pm

I think we should ahve started how we did styart. Hooulierout just seems to really want houllier out! (good name then i guess) but we gotta look at the positives... we did win 3 points against a team that isnt really all that bad. The first half was good, as was the 1st 15 minutes or so of the second half. Id like to see Baros play a little more but Owen did a good job, as did Kewell. When Heskey came on he was never gonna set off any fireworks but he scored a goal and kept the boro players busy so alls good i say :blues:
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stapo1000 » Mon May 03, 2004 1:59 pm

I WOULD'VE STARTED WITH THE TEAM WE HAD EXCEPT WITH FINNAN ON FOR SMICER. HESKEY IS GOOD TO BRING ON COS HE HS A LOT OF STRENGTH AND HE MIGHT SCORE THE ODD GOAL BUT WE SHOULD STILL SELL HIM WHILE HE'S STILL WORTH A FEW MILLION. IF YOU START HIM I THINK HE'S TOO LIABLE TO ACT THE boll##ks AND MAKE MISTAKES!!
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion