Shirt sponsers - Not carlsberg

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Ace1983 » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:17 am

I don't think it's allowed to be Coke because they sponsor the part of the league. So we're down to Pepsi and Sainsbury's Cola. Or if we went in a different direction we could get sponsored by Pablo Escobar, one of the finest Coke brands in the world. Mind you, we'd be funked if they ever sprung any random drugs tests on us. :D
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:48 am

i've heard the coca cola rumour for years
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:28 am

in fact Red bull was in the top end bids but Carlsberg  it will be for 2 more more years RED BULL they are still looking to have our new gound called THE RED BULL .
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:03 am

when we get to the champions league final this year we will not be allowed to wear our current sponsors anyway as its illegal to advertise alcohol in france. the kit will be blank
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:08 am

just found this on a muslim site which is quite interesting

In the name of Allah, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful,

Carlsberg is an international provider of beer, lager and other beverage brands. Carlsberg’s primary focus is the production, sale and marketing of beer, with secondary activities in soft drink and water production.

The company also sponsors many sports events and sports teams. Amongst its various sponsorship deals, Carlsberg sponsors the renowned British football (soccer) club Liverpool, hence the club’s T-shirt has the Carlsberg logo on it.

The ruling on wearing such tops and T-shirts is quite obvious, in that it is not permitted for a Muslim to wear anything that advertises and promotes beer, alcohol or any other unlawful item. By wearing such tops, one will be indirectly supporting their beer industry and assisting in sin.

i think momo is a muslim, i wonder if he gets any stick
112-1077774096

Postby el_stinger » Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:26 am

yes bring back Candy
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alanay » Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:39 am

Can RealMadrid.com sponsor our kits ?
Alanay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:18 am

What about "Tip-Top"?

They could say we're the cream of football.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:21 am

peewee wrote:just found this on a muslim site which is quite interesting

Carlsberg is an international provider of beer, lager and other beverage brands. Carlsberg’s primary focus is the production, sale and marketing of beer, with secondary activities in soft drink and water production.

The company also sponsors many sports events and sports teams. Amongst its various sponsorship deals, Carlsberg sponsors the renowned British football (soccer) club Liverpool, hence the club’s T-shirt has the Carlsberg logo on it.

The ruling on wearing such tops and T-shirts is quite obvious, in that it is not permitted for a Muslim to wear anything that advertises and promotes beer, alcohol or any other unlawful item. By wearing such tops, one will be indirectly supporting their beer industry and assisting in sin.

Probably, but I bet the £25k or so he earns per week soon puts the smile back on his face!!!!!  :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:21 am

Its definately a conflict of interest, but only the die hard fanatical muslim's follow this rule to a tea. They might not drink it, but they certainly all dont go over the top as to not wear it a shirt for its advertising.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:28 am

el_stinger wrote:Its definately a conflict of interest, but only the die hard fanatical muslim's follow this rule to a tea. They might not drink it, but they certainly all dont go over the top as to not wear it a shirt for its advertising.

haha i know plenty of muslims who drink it stinger.

even though i lived in a muslim country for 3 years i ws not aware that they were not allowed to wear t shirts advertising alcohol
112-1077774096

Postby desperado0831 » Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:16 pm

I heard that internet giant poker 'MANSION' has agree a 50 million 4-yrs deal with mu so i think we should try to get a deal higher than that.

How about some bra manufacturer? Triumph? or WONDERBRA. :D
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

Postby primodua » Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:09 am

or durex?

"Play safe" Get it? :D

eat liverpool, drink liverpool, sleep liverpool
primodua

Postby Hayman77 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:44 pm

Nokia, SonyEricsson or Motorola I reckon
Hayman77

Postby redmikey » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:58 pm

peewee wrote:just found this on a muslim site which is quite interesting

he's in the sh.it if we get picked up by danish bacon
redmikey
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion