Shanks - The quote

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby E7. » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:53 pm

The Canadian Red Army wrote:LESSON NUMBER ONE: DON'T ****** OFF LFC #1

How does the song go?
Oh yeh...... Sit down, Shut up.
Get a responsible adult to read it to you again. LFC#1 signed off last night with a c ya later. We were having a chat. Not a ruck.
E7.

Postby zarababe » Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:01 am

E7. wrote:
zarababe wrote:...can you not come on this forum and make ludicrous assumptions about one of the greatest football managers this country has ever had ...

..who carrys a vision for your club... the Plumber ? Cos your going fast down the pan ...

.. heard all u Hammers "fans" on saturday moaning on talk sport and 606.... ain't nice at the moment for ya is it..  :p

Hang on sweetheart, him being "one of the greatest football managers this country has ever had" has naff all to do with my suspicions of this man.
As for the "plumber" joke. You could be right, because we are ****** at the moment. And "no" it ain't nice at the moment for us Hammers or any team's fans that have gone down in the last few years. In fact it's "sh*te", but that doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on things that interest me. Why don't you re-read my posts with this in mind darling.  :grinning:

...  don't "sweetheart"  or "darling" me... 

.. and what are your "suspicions" of our grt manager based on....  ???  A timeless, passionate quote.. which epitomises the vigour and dedication with which he laid the foundations of our great club ...

...are u a psychoanalyst... finding something nasty to explain the obsession with Liverpool Football Club,  Bill Shankly had..

???

Men who are violent to towards women.. are the biggest cowards... Shankly was far too bold and brave to be a coward..
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby big al » Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:05 am

Shankly said a lot of things, but he should only be judged by what he acheived!
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:08 am

E7. wrote:

How does the song go?
Get a responsible adult to read it to you again. LFC#1 signed off last night with a c ya later. We were having a chat. Not a ruck.

coming from someone that i have no idea who you are
what you just said meant jack to me
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby E7. » Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:22 am

zarababe wrote:
E7. wrote:
zarababe wrote:...can you not come on this forum and make ludicrous assumptions about one of the greatest football managers this country has ever had ...

..who carrys a vision for your club... the Plumber ? Cos your going fast down the pan ...

.. heard all u Hammers "fans" on saturday moaning on talk sport and 606.... ain't nice at the moment for ya is it..  :p

Hang on sweetheart, him being "one of the greatest football managers this country has ever had" has naff all to do with my suspicions of this man.
As for the "plumber" joke. You could be right, because we are ****** at the moment. And "no" it ain't nice at the moment for us Hammers or any team's fans that have gone down in the last few years. In fact it's "sh*te", but that doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on things that interest me. Why don't you re-read my posts with this in mind darling.  :grinning:

.. and what are your "suspicions" of our grt manager based on....  ???  A timeless, passionate quote.. which epitomises the vigour and dedication with which he laid the foundations of our great club ...

...are u a psychoanalyst... finding something nasty to explain the obsession with Liverpool Football Club,  Bill Shankly had..

???

Men who are violent to towards women.. are the biggest cowards... Shankly was far too bold and brave to be a coward..

The “sweetheart” and “darling” are every day figures of speech from us “Southern softies”. My apologies if it offends. I was not to know you are not used to terms of endearment, (that’s sad).
And you were close… I’m a psychologist. I think I mentioned it in another post. I wasn’t trying to explain his, (Shankly), obsession with Liverpool Football Club, (if he had one. Personally I think he was just doing a good job of work). I was trying to explain his little faux pas in saying he would break his wife’s legs… hmmm.
E7.

Postby E7. » Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:24 am

The Canadian Red Army wrote:
E7. wrote:

How does the song go?

coming from someone that i have no idea who you are
what you just said meant jack to me

Quick run along. I think you’ll find Ice Hockey is on TV now.
E7.

Postby Dom1 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:24 am

every liverpool fan is very touchy and tight on these kind of subjects E7. best stay away from them from now on, its for your own safety :D

:D  << using that smily in one of these topics is a sign of disrespect to most of them !
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby E7. » Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:33 am

Dom1 wrote:every liverpool fan is very touchy and tight on these kind of subjects E7. best stay away from them from now on, its for your own safety :D

:D  << using that smily in one of these topics is a sign of disrespect to most of them !

Not that old, "he's dead so there for you can't ask questions of the man" line? Surely not?
Where's Wooly?
He seems OK to chat with.
E7.

Postby kenco » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:29 am

at times i wonder why i come on this forum. and this is one,don't any of you realize, that without this great man none of you so called liverpool fans would be able to discuss your veiws about a team thats ruled europe won the league countles times won f.a. cups,is the envey of every other supporter of every team thats ever been.if you spoilt ba*tarts had wachted them in the second division, in a wooden ground going nowhere, totally lost as a club. none of you would ever question anything shanks said or did.so to all of you,never try to understand someone who has built a dream,  you can only talk about.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:31 am

E7. wrote:
zarababe wrote:
E7. wrote:

???

The “sweetheart” and “darling” are every day figures of speech from us “Southern softies”. My apologies if it offends. I was not to know you are not used to terms of endearment, (that’s sad).
And you were close… I’m a psychologist. I think I mentioned it in another post. I wasn’t trying to explain his, (Shankly), obsession with Liverpool Football Club, (if he had one. Personally I think he was just doing a good job of work). I was trying to explain his little faux pas in saying he would break his wife’s legs… hmmm.

ummm... I'm a southerner too.. not far from E7.. actually.. don't see you calling the others "sweet heart and darling .. "Psycho" 

..  :p

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:40 am

E7. wrote:

How does the song go?

yeh found that odd myself E7, what have i done to merit such a comment? 

I am not A.B. for god's sake.  :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:43 am

kenco wrote:at times i wonder why i come on this forum. and this is one,don't any of you realize, that without this great man none of you so called liverpool fans would be able to discuss your veiws about a team thats ruled europe won the league countles times won f.a. cups,is the envey of every other supporter of every team thats ever been.if you spoilt ba*tarts had wachted them in the second division, in a wooden ground going nowhere, totally lost as a club. none of you would ever question anything shanks said or did.so to all of you,never try to understand someone who has built a dream,  you can only talk about.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where did that come from mate, the only guy who was slagging shanks was E7 (a Hammers fan), I defended Shankly as I realise that he is one of the greatest servants to the club and he is the main reason why Liverpool is where it is 2day.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby E7. » Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:24 am

zarababe wrote:
E7. wrote:
zarababe wrote:
E7. wrote:

???

ummm... I'm a southerner too.. not far from E7.. actually.. don't see you calling the others "sweet heart and darling .. "Psycho" 

How many of them are "birds"?
E7.

Postby laza » Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:55 am

Got to hand it to you E7, personally i thought taking a half a sentence out of paragraph and right out of its context for what looked to me to be a very clumsy two footed wind up wouldnt work . I was thinking it would have been treated with the contempt it deserved and the focus instead  would have been on one of the all time legends and his passion for this great club, but after reading this thread i was wrong
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:23 pm

E7. wrote:
zarababe wrote:
E7. wrote:
zarababe wrote:
E7. wrote:

???

How many of them are "birds"?

:;): patronising "Psycho".. I have u sussed...  :p

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion