Sg: little chance to win the cl - Appropriate statement?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Liverpool 4 EVA » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:04 pm

STEVIES BEGINNING TO GET ON MY FU(KIN NERVES!!!!

What sort of a bloody STUPID captain says that kind of SH*Tt? ???? ???

Yeah I am sure that Porto's capatain last year Jorge Costa was being equally as negative!!!!!! YEAH RIGHT!!!!!! LIKE HELL HE WAS!!!!!

Steven's an IDIOT....We won't get anywhere with a captain leading his team like this....

He hasn't even tried and yet he is already 90% beaten....

NO wonder his performances of late have been SH*T with that kind of attitude.
Drummerphil - our thoughts are with you
Liverpool 4 EVA
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leonantoni » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:14 pm

:angry:

Steven an idiot ?

What are you on Liverpool 4 EVA ??? Huh ????

NEGATIVE OR NOT, we wouldn't even be in the CL if it were for SG >>> You STUPID SH*T.

We wouldn't be talking about the CL now, just be in the UEFA Cup.

GET SOME PILLS INTO YOUR HEAD  :p 

leonantoni

Postby Iceman69 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:33 pm

Be so funny, if we got throguh this tie and got Utd in the Quarters or semis.
Iceman69

Postby leonantoni » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:38 pm

Iceman69 wrote:Be so funny, if we got throguh this tie and got Utd in the Quarters or semis.

:grinning:  :grinning: or IMAGINE IF WE DON'T GET UTD IN THE QF'S IF WE GET THROUGH. WHAT ABOUT PSV OR BREMEN OR LYON OR MONACO  :grinning:
leonantoni

Postby 109-1105722616 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:43 pm

if this is what he said and it wasnt taken out of context then steven gerrard should be ashamed of himself.  i think all this speaking rubbish to the press is the working of his agent, like with rooney (his agent done all he could to ensure the people of liverpool and the evertonians werent arsed about him, sigining deals with the s*n, not commenting on stories of him leaving)  for me this is no different, its getting to the stage were i just want an end to all this, its doing my head in
109-1105722616

Postby banana » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:47 pm

Stop these stupid posts. I cannot understand why supporters buy all this media cr@p. There is good money in printing roumors and bullsh,, about Gerrard. And by responding and reacting to it in a childish manner----->>>> backfire on the club and Gerrard------> maybe be forced to leave, if only to live in peace and quiet. Leave him alone, he is just a football player.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby Liverpool 4 EVA » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:57 pm

leonantoni wrote: :angry:

Steven an idiot ?

What are you on Liverpool 4 EVA ??? Huh ????

NEGATIVE OR NOT, we wouldn't even be in the CL if it were for SG >>> You STUPID SH*T.

We wouldn't be talking about the CL now, just be in the UEFA Cup.

GET SOME PILLS INTO YOUR HEAD  :p 

leonantoni, you FU(KIN W*nk*R, id smash your FU(IN face in if you where here.

Yeah STEVEN GERRARD is not only an idiot he is a FU(KIN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :angry: :angry: 

He's not bigger than this club you know :angry:  :angry:

NOW PI*S OFF
Drummerphil - our thoughts are with you
Liverpool 4 EVA
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KARMANI » Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:02 pm

Undoubtedly one of our best players and an incredible talent who is still improving, but he has suffered an alarming slump in form over the last few weeks and he really needs to sort his head out and get back on his game if we are to qualify for the CL next season.

I think the constant speculation over his future and the media laying the credit for any Liverpool victory at his feet has got Stevie believing his own hype. He needs to be true to his word and put all of this out of his thoughts until the summer, then he may well start to play well for us and be a potential match winner again and help lead the team he captains to 4th spot and the Champions League as he did last season when he was in incredible form for the last 15 games.
KARMANI

Postby mistyred » Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:19 pm

I will just put in my two pence worth tonight we have a chance to prove what i have thought for god knows how long We are a better team without Gerrard .
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:31 pm

statistics prove it.
109-1105722616

Postby Anfield rapper » Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:44 pm

I can't believe he said that!

This is part of the problem with our team. They don't believe in themselves. This is a knock-out comp now so with a bit of luck we have as much chance as anyone.

Nobody in the Porto team last season was saying ****** like lets be realistic were not going to win it. All we need to do is take each game as it comes and believe we can win it, that is how you get lucky.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby anfieldadorer » Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:09 pm

marklfc wrote:statistics prove it.

prove what? we play better without SG?
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:10 pm

our results are better without him, i think it was in zoo magazine or nuts, forget which one.
109-1105722616

Postby liamac » Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:12 pm

I used to genuinely believe that SG would stay , that he  is a supporter from childhood etc etc .

A lot of people on here say its media frenzy and  non  news when they write about SG , but its been  a constant drip drip  feed and to add to that SG,s own comments in regards to events etc.
What really summed it up for me was the last part of his interview......"it will be good for Liverpool ...............and good for me "
SG,s form has not just dipped , its slumpt and its really frustraiting to watch for any supporter .
Will he go ? who knows  but from what ive read and from his own comments i  think i can see the inevitable  in the summer , regardless if we reach 4th spot or not.
30 -40 million for SG ? that would bring in 4 ,5  maybe 6 quality players  and the team would be built around Alonso , who in my own personal view is the main power in midfield for us.
SG is a local lad and so has a charismatic and romantic aura about him .........the local boy made good... ,but , he doesnt have the footballing brain or  the  sublime passing skills that Alonso possess ,es  and Alonso is only 22 dont forget.
Selling SG maybe a blessing in disguise , anyone remember the sale of Keegan to Hambourg?  everyone thought   "oh ******" , but what happened next ??  we bought a certain scottish player from Celtic called Dalglish and Liverpool entered their golden era .
Im not saying it will be the same for one second ,, but in the short time Raffa has been here , he has made some astute purchases  ( ok Josemi is a bit of a loony toon )  and has  turned average players into good players and good players into excellent players .
If SG wants to go to Real and go thru the same sh!te as Owen then let him , if he wants to go to Chelsea  and be part  of buying the league then let  him ........
He is a Liverpool supporter sure enough and when he realises how unhappy he is in Madrid or when Chelsea have to offload all there players because  Abramovuch has been extradited back to Russia  he will be back sure enough , and back to a team that has improved beyond anything he could of thought possible   

:blues:
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby A.B. » Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:56 pm

This is what frustrates me about Gerrard. He shouldn't have this attitude as he's the captain.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion