Setanta sports

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:31 pm

Fuck off, you c*nts! Especially the pair of tits in the studio!
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:33 pm

Why?
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:38 pm

If you listened to them after the game, you'd know why. I'm sick of pundits w@nking over United at our expense after we grind out results regardless of our performance. We won when playing cr@p, and got the three points when the odds were against us with a rag-tag team selection. Teams get lucky sometimes, and luck is required if you aspire to be champions. We never get credit.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:47 pm

Emerald Red wrote:If you listened to them after the game, you'd know why. I'm sick of pundits w@nking over United at our expense after we grind out results regardless of our performance. We won when playing cr@p, and got the three points when the odds were against us with a rag-tag team selection. Teams get lucky sometimes, and luck is required if you aspire to be champions. We never get credit.

What were they saying? I know they were talking :censored: at half time but I had them on mute.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:47 pm

Worst. Channel. Ever.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:48 pm

Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:49 pm

bavlondon wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:If you listened to them after the game, you'd know why. I'm sick of pundits w@nking over United at our expense after we grind out results regardless of our performance. We won when playing cr@p, and got the three points when the odds were against us with a rag-tag team selection. Teams get lucky sometimes, and luck is required if you aspire to be champions. We never get credit.

What were they saying? I know they were talking :censored: at half time but I had them on mute.

I had to turn the c*nts off, it got that bias and bad. McMannaman is a pleb, and Sherwood is an even bigger one. He did nothing but rip into us for winning a football match, and his glee for United was too apparent for me to stick. The c*nt needed smacked upside the head.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:10 pm

Tim Sherwood and Craig Burley are a pair of muts, but i think Mcmanamans a good pundit, very knowledgable.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Zidane » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:19 pm

I agree I'm sick and tired of the media, it isn't just Setanta but every single media outlet loves to rip into us and doubt us while sucking Man U and Ferguson's :censored: the entire time.  Every time Man U pull the same things we do it's the mark of champions and they coasted to a 1-0 victory but when we do it we get extremely lucky and look like we should have drawed or lost and are simply not good enough.  :censored: all of them.

"This squad is never in a million years going to win the league. They just ain't good enough. They do not have the quality like Man United with Rooney, Ronaldo Berbatov and Tevez. Rafa got lucky because Portsmouth's defence made so many mistakes. Rafa can come on here and try to kid us that his squad is good enough but he can't kid himself. He knows that with the exception of Gerrard, Torres, Alonso and Kuyt, this squad is just not good enough. They will NEVER win the league." Tim Sherwood
Zidane

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:22 pm

Well if a came acroos tim sherwood and craig burley in my street on fire , i would not p!ss on them to put them out . Did anyone see the pure bitterness on sherwoods face after the game ,what a feckin tw@t of a man . Rafa made you look a c@nt and you sh!t on him good style sherwood you sad fecker.l
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Torres__9 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:29 pm

Tim Sherwood may aswell wear his Man u strip next time he's on Setanta!
Torres__9

Postby Number 9 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:30 pm

I dont really care what they say to be honest...Is everyone not used to it?

fu'ck the lot of them i say!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:29 pm

Only good thing bout setanta sports is you get LFCtv free. Macca seems to be half decent, and at least he aint totally biased in any single direction, but next to Sky they pale into insignificance. Almost like the comparison between the old BBC and Ch4 when they started doin football. Maybe Sherwood was jus 'earnin his money' by bein a little controversial, but he certainly seemed to lay the challenge down to Liverpool..... "they'll never win the league and most Liverpool fans know it...." Tw@ :angry:
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kunilson » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:10 am

i couldn't believe what they were saying......if someone hadn't watched the match and turned it on for the :censored:.wit pundits at the end they'd have thought we lost it.....

don't matter tho, same old same old........as long as we keep winning they can say whatever they want
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby tonyeh » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:33 am

Who gives a fück what pundits say. Make up your own mind.
tonyeh

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion