Setanta sports

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redhayesy » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:51 pm

Emerald Red wrote:If you listened to them after the game, you'd know why. I'm sick of pundits w@nking over United at our expense after we grind out results regardless of our performance. We won when playing cr@p, and got the three points when the odds were against us with a rag-tag team selection. Teams get lucky sometimes, and luck is required if you aspire to be champions. We never get credit.

top post mate,i was made up with the way the lads played, & was jumping around the house like a mad man! sherwood tried his best to p1ss me off with his tw@t remarks, but failed cause i was p1ssed & proud of the lads too much to let anything wind me up,but he came close to it. i fecking hate that kn0bhead for his clueless remarks, when i saw a replay of the game,commentry it fecking shows in life that you pay peanuts you know what you get! fecking sh1t channel.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby redhayesy » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:54 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Well if a came acroos tim sherwood and craig burley in my street on fire , i would not p!ss on them to put them out . Did anyone see the pure bitterness on sherwoods face after the game ,what a feckin tw@t of a man . Rafa made you look a c@nt and you sh!t on him good style sherwood you sad fecker.l

quality remarks my friend  :bowdown  if it was up to me i'd play the recording of sherwood's remarks to the lads before EVERY game now till the end of the season! we need to make the tw@t eat his words!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby redhayesy » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:00 pm

also have to say i was a bit dis-appointed about some of macca's remarks also. like ER said if it had been the scum winning that game it would have been a fantastic comeback, still who give's a feck cause all i said after the game was   FECKING GET IN THERE!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:58 pm

garcia123 wrote:Sherwood showed us his punditry knowledge when he said

' Liverpool can't rely on just three players... United have Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez and....errrr...loads others'

Brilliant Sherwood! That was worth my Setanta subscription alone.

Yeah and that's why we've scored more goals this season than United.

The difference is that they're brilliant defensively so they only have to effectively score once to win a game.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby vlady16.1 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:16 am

well over here we get that great theme song for minutes at a time and between games...its nauseating...i would rather watch the "have a happy period commercial" but then i only pay $20/month for it
vlady16.1

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:25 am

vlady16.1 wrote:well over here we get that great theme song for minutes at a time and between games...its nauseating...i would rather watch the "have a happy period commercial" but then i only pay $20/month for it

:D  Know that tune, mate...the cheesy lounge vibe followed by the same 5 commercials they've aired for the past year.  Can say them off by heart at this stage ("DYNAMITE...ABSOLUTE DYNAMITE!!!").  Still, without Setanta, I'd never see the lads play so I won't complain too much.  :;):
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Espionage » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:49 am

I recently bought Setanta on my Foxtel in Australia and have been a little disappointed with the quality of some of the shows...

Setanta news is showing a headline at the bottom "Agger says he will leave if he does not get first team football", either they are the first people to find this story (because its not on rumor sites either) or they just make s!hit up
Last edited by Espionage on Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:06 am

Espionage wrote:I recently bought Setanta on my Foxtel in Australia and have been a little disappointed with the quality of some of the shows...

Setanta news is showing a headline at the bottom "Agger says he will leave if he does not get first team football", either they are the first people to find this story (because its not on rumor sites either) or they just make s!hit up

i think that is sh*t as he has only just signed a new contract hasn't he?
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion