Setanta live games

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Reg » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:05 pm

Sounds excellent value, I agree. But can I get it down here in Braaaaaaaaazil ??
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:42 am

anyone know who does the commentary for Satanta? Can't be much more biased than Martin Tyler/Andy Gray on SKY. As for granada I wish they didn't have footy at all, most annoying channel on the box. Bring back MOTD to BBC1.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby Happy-Punter » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:24 am

I have been looking into the subscriptions for football games recently so just a heads up. If you have sky and add Setanta subscription then you get the 9 package deal or whatever it is. Im guessing This will include the new Liverpool TV channel. However if you just have freeview and you subscribe all you get is Satanta sports 1. Im guessing you wont get the Liverpool one as well.
Happy-Punter

Postby Happy-Punter » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:31 am

I think DigitalAlb will be showing most of the English Prem. You will need a Sat and Sat reciever for this. Last I saw a 12 month card for £159. Last year the picture was not very good but rumer has it that this will be improved this year. Also there is Premiere a German Sat broadcaster. They will show all games with a multi room feature. English commenty and HD pictures if you have the equipment. This will cost you 800 quid a year though through a dealer here :/ The price Germans pay is 10 Euros a month...
Happy-Punter

Postby redmikey » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:48 am

i think i will stick with watching it at the boozer and upload clip and interviews of you tube (CHEAP SKATE B@STARD ME) :D
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby .:RedKuyt:. » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:14 pm

yay!! liverpool tv
.:RedKuyt:.

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:43 am

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:anyone know who does the commentary for Satanta? Can't be much more biased than Martin Tyler/Andy Gray on SKY. As for granada I wish they didn't have footy at all, most annoying channel on the box. Bring back MOTD to BBC1.

Eh, Match of the day IS on BBC1.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:51 am

Not sure who is doing commentry for Setanta.

Steve Mcmanaman will be doing a role similar to Jamie Redknapp's.  The guys who do the French, German, Scottish, and dutch football on setanta are good.
puroresu

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion