Seems like manure did it again! - Louis saha

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Thor Viking » Sat Feb 07, 2004 8:33 pm

Why doesn`t GH do these brilliant buys ? LS scored in both matches he has played !
The difference is getting clearer to me - even with all the snow ! :p
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Feb 07, 2004 8:48 pm

£12.8m brilliant buy?

We could all see he was a good player but he's not proven anything yet.

He will do given time but what makes you think Cisse won't be better?
115-1073096938

Postby Thor Viking » Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:15 pm

stu_the_red wrote:£12.8m brilliant buy?

We could all see he was a good player but he's not proven anything yet.

He will do given time but what makes you think Cisse won't be better?

I`ve seen Cisse a lot on Eurosport and I think he`s in the same class! But he`s not there yet is he ? ??? And how old is he ?
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stan Laurel » Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:46 pm

Cisse is quite young lad, i would say he is about 23 year old or something like that. I reckon he will bang 30 goals for us next season!
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecakery » Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:49 pm

Thor Viking wrote:Why doesn`t GH do these brilliant buys ? LS scored in both matches he has played !

because GH is s##t , havent you worked it out you fool?
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby sangy » Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:06 pm

f##k manure  grrr :angry:
sangy
LFC Super Member

Postby Thor Viking » Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:34 pm

cheesecakery wrote:
Thor Viking wrote:Why doesn`t GH do these brilliant buys ? LS scored in both matches he has played !

because GH is s##t , havent you worked it out you fool?

Sorry m8 I`m not in your league. Do you think Aage Hareide is the right manager for Norway ?
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby big al » Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:20 pm

Cheesey your a Manc but you know what your about.  Your more honest than most Man u fans  infact your probably the most genuine person on this whole forum, You keep telling us all how crappy we are and very few listen.  Every Man U fan, every Arsenal fan, every chelsea fan want Houllier to stay. You tell us he needs to go.  Cheesey ..............R.E.S.P.E.C.T..............................
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby Owzat » Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:15 am

I had a feeling when the score was 3-3 that manu would get a late winner and they did. Call it luck or playing for 90 minutes, that is why they win championships. The Everton defending was a joke, allowing pacy players to time runs into space behind the defence one on one with the keeper. I see rvn scored two from a combined distance of about 12 yards - again! Hard to tell which defence was worse, how many is that they've conceded since Ferdinand started his ban?
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby big al » Sun Feb 08, 2004 3:14 pm

Owzat its not luck its professionalism, they never stop to the whistle, we were like that once.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby kopper » Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:56 pm

Saha will do well at Man U...in fact almost any striker will do well in a Man U shirt. The reason....Giggs and Scholes and previously Becks, wheather Ronaldo will prove to be the same remains to be seen. I mean they made a star out of Yorke and even Andy Cole. Its painful to wright it but the Mancs midfield pack mean ammunition for their strikers.
Interviewer:       'Would it be fair to describe you as a volatile player?'
David Beckham: 'Well, I can play in the centre on the right and occasionally on the left side.' (Man U)
kopper
LFC Super Member

Postby Scottbot » Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:52 pm

Agreed, even i could score a goal or 2 playing for the mancs. Even Forlan (AKA - Sally Gunnell) gets a few! Mancs paid well over the odds for Saha but there is no doubt that he is a quality player who has scored goals at premiership level.
I am a little worried that we are (according to reports)going to spend close to 13mil on Cisse. we all know the French league sucks so who knows if this guy is worth that kind of money. If the mancs paid over the odds for Saha then aren't we about to do exactly the same fopr Cisse? ???
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Mon Feb 09, 2004 8:52 pm

big al wrote:Owzat its not luck its professionalism, they never stop to the whistle, we were like that once.

I didn't call it either way ???

Owzat wrote:Call it luck or playing for 90 minutes, that is why they win championships

Really up to the individual whether you call it lucky or professional, every team plays for 90 mins, especially if the opponents let you or the breaks go your way. Could just as easily have been Rooney stealing it late on.........
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kopper » Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:02 pm

I am a little worried that we are (according to reports)going to spend close to 13mil on Cisse. we all know the French league sucks so who knows if this guy is worth that kind of money. If the mancs paid over the odds for Saha then aren't we about to do exactly the same fopr Cisse?

Everyone keeps on saying the french league is cr#p...I agree, but it produces world class players, Henry and Pires the latest. Yes I know Diouf and whoever else came from their but still, there is quality in that league. I can only hope that Cisse is the next Henry or even close....then 13 mill is cheap. This is all hopeful speculation, but we will only know if 13 mill is too much after he's been with us for a season.
Interviewer:       'Would it be fair to describe you as a volatile player?'
David Beckham: 'Well, I can play in the centre on the right and occasionally on the left side.' (Man U)
kopper
LFC Super Member

Postby Owzat » Tue Feb 10, 2004 1:30 pm

Most of the French World Class players made their names at big clubs OUTSIDE of France (Zidane, Henry, Desailly, Deschamps, Blanc, Thuram, Lizarazu, Makelele, Anelka........) If they had stayed in France they may well not have become the class they have
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion