lovesg - do one
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:36 am

Rafa-Dodd wrote:June 21st 2006

Its all jump on Leon day is it? :D

From an impartial view on this matter I will give a outside view on the post:

Bavlondon - you deserved it . "Why would Liverpool fans do this?"  get real sunshine. I was actually surprised you didn't follow your post with

on this website
www.bavsdailybullscheizer.co.uk - Liverpool are signing Eto for 15m.

Lovesg - obviously a manc or chelski so your opinion does not matter go home.

Cggy - well done for not abusing above member. :p

Judge - You have shocked me here matey - I find you funny, I like your bull$hit, but your jumping on the bandwagon here mate. lee J is stereotyping scousers,not just leon all of us. And on a sidenote Lee J doesn't need a buddy to help him. Whatever has gone on with him and leon is between them . THIS IS WORKSAFE :p

Lee J - Don't know you. Says it all.

And Dudek , unlucky son, but your on £50,000 a week , your a legend and probably knobbing a dead fit bird. You will get replacements.

cheers rafadodd  :D

lee j stop stereotyping folk, if thats what you were doing.
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:26 pm

How can you replace the shirt you wore when you achieved the greatest thing of your life. You can have all the money in the world but you can never get back those memories.

Memories is all dudek will have soon and they have been snatched away from him. No amount of money will bring those back now. As for replacements they wont be the same, they wont be the medal he picked up on the 25th May 2005 at 1 in the morning or the shirt in which he saved the final penalty of one of the worlds greatest players. No the will always be replacements never meaning the same to him as the originals did. So yes he has :censored: loads more money than us but the greatest moment in his career the thing he will be remembered for the prize he worked so hard for all his life and career has been stolen away from him over night.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:32 pm

Reinas No.1 Fan wrote:You can have all the money in the world but you can never get back those memories.

Memories is all dudek will have soon and they have been snatched away from him.

Contradiction.

n 1: opposition between two conflicting forces or ideas 2: (logic) a statement that is necessarily false; "the statement `he is brave and he is not brave' is a contradiction" [syn: contradiction in terms] 3: the speech act of contradicting someone; "he spoke as if he thought his claims were immune to contradiction"
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:53 pm

Leon i am surprised by your lack of pity for Dudek (a hero on one of the greatest nights of your life)
Yes he earns a sh!tload of money and can replace the majority of his posessions but he has lost things that i would imagine were irreplaceable.
He wont win another champions league medal and even if he did i still think he would be bothered that he doesnt have the original.
The way Bavlondon replied may have been slightly OTT, but i can see were people are coming from.
Burgalry is a terrible crime, obviously not in the same league as things like rape and murder but still a disgusting thing to do whether someone be rich or poor.
I feel genuinely sorry for Dudek and the fact that he has a Porsche is not relevant at all imo.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:52 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:Leon i am surprised by your lack of pity for Dudek (a hero on one of the greatest nights of your life)
Yes he earns a sh!tload of money and can replace the majority of his posessions but he has lost things that i would imagine were irreplaceable.
He wont win another champions league medal and even if he did i still think he would be bothered that he doesnt have the original.
The way Bavlondon replied may have been slightly OTT, but i can see were people are coming from.
Burgalry is a terrible crime, obviously not in the same league as things like rape and murder but still a disgusting thing to do whether someone be rich or poor.
I feel genuinely sorry for Dudek and the fact that he has a Porsche is not relevant at all imo.

This a good response:

1) He did not attack anyone

2) He seen things for both sides

People take note

On a side note: Dudek still has his memories
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:43 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Reinas No.1 Fan wrote:You can have all the money in the world but you can never get back those memories.

Memories is all dudek will have soon and they have been snatched away from him.

Contradiction.

n 1: opposition between two conflicting forces or ideas 2: (logic) a statement that is necessarily false; "the statement `he is brave and he is not brave' is a contradiction" [syn: contradiction in terms] 3: the speech act of contradicting someone; "he spoke as if he thought his claims were immune to contradiction"

ah pointing out flaws.

nice one leon.

What I actually meant there is he will never get those items back which are there for memories.

When Dudeks career ends he will only have his memories in his head as apposed to the pyhsical memories of the items stolen.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:38 pm

porsches and watches are easily replaced by his insurance, but having his medals robbed is a sh*tter, although an £80,000 per month pay cheque must make the pain a whole lot easier to forget.

but enough of what was stolen, anyone who's ever been burgled will be familiar with the disgusting thought of some horrible little scrote in your own home, rooting through your drawers, your personal belongings and so on. it doesn't matter who you are, how much you earn or how much stuff was stolen, getting burgled is the feckin pits. shame he didn't have duncan ferguson house-sitting for him during scotland's busy world cup campaign
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:04 am

good news to hear;
from foxsports

Dudek medal, jersey found

June 24, 2006

POLICE investigating the theft of thousands of pounds of football memorabilia from the home of Liverpool goalkeeper Jerzy Dudek have recovered his Champions League shirt and medal, they said overnight.

Merseyside Police said they raided a house in the Old Swan area of Liverpool earlier Friday and arrested two people, a man, aged 26, and a 23-year-old woman, on suspicion of burglary and handling stolen goods.

The force did not say where Dudek's goalkeeper's jersey and medal were found.

The break-in happened at some point last week at the 32-year-old player's house in Caldy, northwest England, while he was visiting his native Poland.

Items still outstanding include more than 100 international and English Premiership goalkeeper shirts, a World Cup 2002 shirt, and a 2005 League Cup final shirt.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:28 am

Obviously goods such as his car are covered by insurance and can and will be replaced, it is annoying and a pain in the @rse but it often happens. But items such his medals and gloves and shirts given to him by certain players hold a sentimental value and can not be replaced, I feel for him in that sense just as I would feel for someone if they had the wedding ring stolen or a item given to them by a speical person.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:52 pm

great news.  At least he's got the important 1's back.  Hopefully the scum that did it will tell the police where the rest of his stuff is.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:52 am

Brilliant I hope they find the rest for him.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 65-1149024436 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:38 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Are you people for real ?

Peaople get burgled every day and no one posts their disguist on here.

Whilst I symapthise with Jerzy, the fact he owns a black porsche means he should have little trouble replacing the items stolen.

Replacing the stolen items?

How can he replace a Champions League Medal and other winning medals?

Simple answer.....you can't!

I hope he gets his medals back. I don't think he'll be bothered about anything else.
65-1149024436

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:41 pm

Andrew Johnson wrote:

Whilst I symapthise with Jerzy, the fact he owns a black porsche means he should have little trouble replacing the items stolen.

I hope he gets his medals back. I don't think he'll be bothered about anything else.

Our favourite Toffee's back!  How've you enjoyed the WC mate?  England have been so pish I could almost see a use for AJ or Beattie in the squad (No PNeville though)!  :laugh:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby 65-1149024436 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:48 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
Andrew Johnson wrote:

Our favourite Toffee's back!  How've you enjoyed the WC mate?  England have been so pish I could almost see a use for AJ or Beattie in the squad (No PNeville though)!  :laugh:

Ive been on holiday :rasp

England have been awful, and I also think the World Cup is being ruined by the refs with their frequent yellow and red cards.

Nice to see Graham Poll at his best the other night :D

As for AJ and Beattie I wouldn't of taken them. Defoe should have gone, good replacement for Owen. But we'll just have to make do with whats there.

Gerrard is playing well, especially in the games where he's had cover behind him in the likes of Hargreaves and Carrick.
65-1149024436

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion