Scum - Dudek burgled

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby supersub » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:02 pm

bavlondon wrote:Thats quite sickening!

Would Liverpool fans really do that to him or could it be other fans ?

It's not fans ...professional thieves with inside info....detectives will take a keen interest in Dudeks so called entourage of "friends" who knew he was on holiday and his house was occupied by a "friend house-sitter".
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby 2520years » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:07 pm

supersub wrote:
bavlondon wrote:Thats quite sickening!

Would Liverpool fans really do that to him or could it be other fans ?

It's not fans ...professional thieves with inside info....detectives will take a keen interest in Dudeks so called entourage of "friends" who knew he was on holiday and his house was occupied by a "friend house-sitter".

You seem to know a lot about this supersub...
???

:D
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:09 pm

i don't know why some people slag off threads for being daft, only to post more replies than anyone else... :D

I think this is very sad to hear and, tell me if i'm wrong, but isn't this a football forum?  So, to moan that its not important, surely undermines the whole point of a spprts forum...i mean, why discuss football when there are so many other 'important issues' to discuss?

thanks for posting this peewee, good post
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:51 pm

To Clarify; the thread is an intresting one and the postee's are pretty much OK. The sentiments expressed by some are what I disagreed with, not the right to post, or the validity of this topic.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:52 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Are you people for real ?

Peaople get burgled every day and no one posts their disguist on here.

Whilst I symapthise with Jerzy, the fact he owns a black porsche means he should have little trouble replacing the items stolen.

It wont be the same medal though that he won that night but just a copy.

It wont hold the same sentimental value!
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:46 pm

peewee wrote:
Espionage wrote:I think that Leon overacted but he already stated his opinion on threads like this in his sarcastic thread a few days ago.

TBH as soon as i saw the Dudek article on Liverpoolfc.tv i knew that somebody would post it and say "disgraceful", and there would be a few pages of "absolutely gutted for the guy :( " and other generic bullsh!t. 

Not everything on the official site needs to have it's own thread just to have a few one liners for people to either increase their post count or think they are cool for being the first person to make the thread.

yeah i posted it just to increase my post count as i am a well known spammer on this forum, less than 4000 posts in over 2 years shows that (sarcasm), also i am so cool i now make the fonz look like richard simmons. if i realised there was a prize for the most posts i would have tried harder

i actually posted it from the bbc site, and more to the point are you now suggesting that we can not post anything we see in the press that may be of relevance to the forum for fear of upsetting you. all of the football threads on here are related to the media as thats were the information comes from. there are people who come on this site who may not read the bbc or the oficial site (i dont read the official site by the way and was not aware it was on there).

hehe  :D

ps bad luck Dudek, if you need more info speak to supersub.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:45 pm

babu wrote:ps bad luck Dudek, if you need more info speak to supersub.

Because we are close neighbours of the injured party here, it is a concern of mine.Everyone of us living in the stock broker belt of Wirral,must be worried that our possessions are easy targets for you ruffians out there.I'm glad I have ample insurance to cover everything I own. :eyebrow

To all you would be house-breakers out there, beware the Great Danes, Jan and Molby because I'm cutting down on their rations as of today. :rasp  :veryangry
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby sophe_lfc_4_lyf » Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:55 pm

Whoever did this too him cant even have half a heart..
Thats like his career memories just gone bang..
His Champions League medal.. You cant replace that just by buying another one.. Specially when he was like one of the main men that helped us win it

Stupid idiots whoever did it :(

xx :)

YNWA.. Drummerphil_[*]
sophe_lfc_4_lyf
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:57 pm

sophe_lfc_4_lyf wrote:xx :)

im sorry but this part just me made me start laughing, its so out of context

quality sophie

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
112-1077774096

Postby maximus » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:11 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
0asis wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
laza wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:Are you people for real ?

Peaople get burgled every day and no one posts their disguist on here.

Whilst I symapthise with Jerzy, the fact he owns a black porsche means he should have little trouble replacing the items stolen.

And yet that didnt stop you  from posting to this thread did it

I posted my comments on the item being discussed, is this not the idea of a forum ?

But you don't discuss matters being discussed, you sit there and whinge & whine.

I simply pointed out that I feel little pity for a man who earns my yearly salary in one month when he is burgled, and questioned the "out cry" of people who are sickened by the loss of a few footie shirts whilst at the same time worse things happen pretty regular, people on this site in particular should realise that football is not more important than life and death despite what a legend of our club may have once prophesised.

Not doing too bad yourself then Leon on £240K P.A. huh, perhaps you are a brain surgeon, and log on between patients   :D
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:21 pm

£240k for standing in the dole queue, no wonder this country is like it is. lol, brain surgeon!
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:58 pm

Lee J wrote:£240k for standing in the dole queue, no wonder this country is like it is. lol, brain surgeon!

Lee J - I know you are still bitter that I took the michael out of you two years ago about your sexuallity, but I think its pretty sad that the only posts that you do on here thses days are ones to have a dig at me. If you have a problem then PM me and we can sort it manno et manno otherwise go take a running jump.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:28 pm

and another thread bites the dust
:D
account deleted by request

Postby kazza » Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:43 pm

Leon has become the new AB :laugh:

(ie has to have the last word).
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<