Scouse fans - Are there any scousers supporting lfc

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby madred » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:36 pm

With all due respect Billy this debate is getting boring now. Speaking as a scouser the people who deserve tickets are the ones who make all the efforts to get them. If they didnt have the club in their heart they wouldnt go.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Billy_5_Times » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:28 am

madred wrote:With all due respect Billy this debate is getting boring now. Speaking as a scouser the people who deserve tickets are the ones who make all the efforts to get them. If they didnt have the club in their heart they wouldnt go.

What a load of :censored:.

A lot of people go to the match because it is a day out not because they love the club. Some people do it just because they can and take up the seat of a genuine fan who finds it hard to afford tickets.

Those posh snobs would easily go and support the blue half if they were doing well and we were struggling to make mid table in Division 3 and don't tell me different because I'm right. That goes for a lot of people who attend matches. If we weren't in the Prem, it would only be people who love the club like myself who would get to the match. and to be perfectly honest I couldn't see many of you lot getting to the match if we were in Divison 1 playing the likes of Plymouth and Stoke.
"I'd kick my own brother if necessary, that's what football is about" Steve McMahon
Billy_5_Times

Postby babu » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:44 am

Billy_5_Times wrote:If we weren't in the Prem, it would only be people who love the club like myself who would get to the match. and to be perfectly honest I couldn't see many of you lot getting to the match if we were in Divison 1 playing the likes of Plymouth and Stoke.

Wow you seem to know the posters on here very well. I mean what did i write in my profile that would lead you to that conclusion?

Why are you talking about division 1? LFC is in the league and hopefully will be there for the forseeable future.

I have a question Billy, why are you starting so many topics that could be percieved as negative? Its the start of a new season, we've got the best Gaffer around, new signings that promise a lot, a solid squad, we're in the champions league. There are so many things to look forward too... why would you want to taint it before its even started?

Cheer up.  :)

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:17 am

Billy_5_Times wrote:Some people do it just because they can and take up the seat of a genuine fan who finds it hard to afford tickets.

so if the genuine fan can't afford tickets, are you suggesting those seats should be left empty?

how can they be taking the tickets of fans if the fan cant afford the ticket in the first place, it doesnt make sense billy.

when you go to school tomorrow ask the teachers to help you

i would you to meet my mate warren, hes from northern ireland but has lived in england many years now. he loves the club and knows more about them than i imagine you ever will. i took him to his first game and then watched my 25 stone mate cry with joy at being there. you want to tell me he doesnt deserve to go the game because he is not a scouser

grow up billy
112-1077774096

Postby Woollyback » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:43 am

little billy's a wind-up. ignore him, he'll be back at school in 4 weeks anyway
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby thegreenred » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:41 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Oh the irony...

thegreenred wrote:i was brought up on the kop and under no circumstances do we have a go at fellow kopites or our players  the whole world has it in for us thats why we stick together if you cant follow these rules go and surport the mancs, there is nothing wrong with a diffrence of oppinion or a healty argument but slagging off  our own is not on.

thegreenred wrote:I couldnt agree more billy, these johny come lateleys are ruining what we stand for Liverpool football club is for the fans the genuine fans not the snotty little rich sod who arive at Anfield  by porche you know the ones, they dont sing dont have any passion for our beloved reds they also have to take in the beatles museum and the ferry while in liverpool, get them out and give us back our club scousers rule

BTW, you are Billy's father aren't you?  You two seem joined at the hip.  ???

unlike many of the so called liverpool fans in this forum especialy you bob, i can see the the pasion and love for liverpool fc shown by billy 5 times, i may agree with a lot he says mainly because he like myself is a scouser and attends anfield, it seems to me you and many others take the :censored: out of him because he has proved you wrong on many points,so tell me bob whats your problem are manure utd falling apart is that why you have decided to come into the greatest fans in the world forum /
thegreenred

Postby tommycockles » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:12 pm

sorry boys- stop spouting sh.it! you're just doing exactly the opposite of what you're preaching- generally this is a good natured forum of people with a good knowledge and love for the club, tbh i couldn't care where they come from as long as they're not some kn.ob jockies like you two who are just out to cure some inadaquacy you have in real life!!
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:20 pm

thegreenred wrote:

thegreenred wrote:i was brought up on the kop and under no circumstances do we have a go at fellow kopites or our players  the whole world has it in for us thats why we stick together if you cant follow these rules go and surport the mancs, there is nothing wrong with a diffrence of oppinion or a healty argument but slagging off  our own is not on.

thegreenred wrote:I couldnt agree more billy, these johny come lateleys are ruining what we stand for Liverpool football club is for the fans the genuine fans not the snotty little rich sod who arive at Anfield  by porche you know the ones, they dont sing dont have any passion for our beloved reds they also have to take in the beatles museum and the ferry while in liverpool, get them out and give us back our club scousers rule

unlike many of the so called liverpool fans in this forum especialy you bob, i can see the the pasion and love for liverpool fc shown by billy 5 times, i may agree with a lot he says mainly because he like myself is a scouser and attends anfield, it seems to me you and many others take the :censored: out of him because he has proved you wrong on many points,so tell me bob whats your problem are manure utd falling apart is that why you have decided to come into the greatest fans in the world forum /

You see, I just don't get fans like you.  The ones that think only Scousers can truly support Liverpool and that the rest of us are just glory hunters.  Why can't you accept the fact that Liverpool is a massive club in world football that draws fans from all corners of the globe, as this forum illustrates?  Why is this some sort of problem for you?  Are we really such a threat?  Do we really interfere with your ability to support your team?  Or are you just being a xenophobic pr!ck who would prefer not to mix with us low-life foreigners if you can help it?  Christ, you and Billy-boy are no better than Bluenoses who constantly bang on about their "people's club" and criticize Liverpool for having an international fan base, as if that were some sort of black mark against the club. 

Well, I've got news for you sunshine, I support Liverpool Football Club as well.  That ain't gonna change. And, someday, I hope to have an opportunity to get to the ground myself and show my passion for my club in communion with thousands of other Reds.  If, in doing so, I deny you and your lad Billy a chance to see a game, so fucking be it.  I won't lose any sleep over it!   :angry:

Oh, and while we're at it, don't for one second confuse passion for the club with football intelligence.  Passionate Billy may be but he talks utter sh!te in virtually every post he makes.  And, as you've surely noticed, I'm far from the only one who thinks so.  I'm just thankful that other equally passionate "newkitters" who have a chance to get to the ground often--Scousers and OOTers alike--actually have intelligent things to contribute about the club.  Otherwise it would only be us overseas "glory hunters" providing the intelligent footballing discussion needed to prevent this board from sinking to the level of utter cack that the likes of you and Billy boy operate at!   :no
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby JC_81 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:17 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
thegreenred wrote:

You see, I just don't get fans like you.  The ones that think only Scousers can truly support Liverpool and that the rest of us are just glory hunters.  Why can't you accept the fact that Liverpool is a massive club in world football that draws fans from all corners of the globe, as this forum illustrates?  Why is this some sort of problem for you?  Are we really such a threat?  Do we really interfere with your ability to support your team?  Or are you just being a xenophobic pr!ck who would prefer not to mix with us low-life foreigners if you can help it?  Christ, you and Billy-boy are no better than Bluenoses who constantly bang on about their "people's club" and criticize Liverpool for having an international fan base, as if that were some sort of black mark against the club. 

Well, I've got news for you sunshine, I support Liverpool Football Club as well.  That ain't gonna change. And, someday, I hope to have an opportunity to get to the ground myself and show my passion for my club in communion with thousands of other Reds.  If, in doing so, I deny you and your lad Billy a chance to see a game, so fucking be it.  I won't lose any sleep over it!   :angry:

Oh, and while we're at it, don't for one second confuse passion for the club with football intelligence.  Passionate Billy may be but he talks utter sh!te in virtually every post he makes.  And, as you've surely noticed, I'm far from the only one who thinks so.  I'm just thankful that other equally passionate "newkitters" who have a chance to get to the ground often--Scousers and OOTers alike--actually have intelligent things to contribute about the club.  Otherwise it would only be us overseas "glory hunters" providing the intelligent footballing discussion needed to prevent this board from sinking to the level of utter cack that the likes of you and Billy boy operate at!   :no

Ignore it Bob, you've shown you have more knowledge about the game than both these tw@ts greenkunt and billy-no-balls put together.  Don't get drawn into it.

The way I see it, there are some thickos who know feck all about the game and feel inferior on football forums because they can't properly contribute to reasoned debates.  That's why they pull out the 'I'm more of a fan because I'm a scouser' chat.  They feel the need to justify it to themselves which really tells you all you need to know about what type of 'fans' they are.

If you're a born and bred scouser who goes to all the games and lives and breathes LFC then you should be above all this and you shouldn't feel the need to shout about being more of a fan than someone who's not from Liverpool.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:59 pm

john craig wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:
thegreenred wrote:

Ignore it Bob, you've shown you have more knowledge about the game than both these tw@ts greenkunt and billy-no-balls put together.  Don't get drawn into it.

The way I see it, there are some thickos who know feck all about the game and feel inferior on football forums because they can't properly contribute to reasoned debates.  That's why they pull out the 'I'm more of a fan because I'm a scouser' chat.  They feel the need to justify it to themselves which really tells you all you need to know about what type of 'fans' they are.

If you're a born and bred scouser who goes to all the games and lives and breathes LFC then you should be above all this and you shouldn't feel the need to shout about being more of a fan than someone who's not from Liverpool.

Well said John.
account deleted by request

Postby madred » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:56 pm

Billy just looking back on the thread its obvious that you started it so you could eventually bash the non scousers on here. You asked the question does anyone agree but clearly are on a mission to slate those who dont. Its all a matter of opinion and you sound like the person who for nearly 90 mins of a game at Anfield will be more worried about accents. I have down the years sat with people from all over the land and even overseas who still seemed as passionate about the club as me.
Last edited by madred on Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Billy_5_Times » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:41 pm

babu wrote:
Billy_5_Times wrote:If we weren't in the Prem, it would only be people who love the club like myself who would get to the match. and to be perfectly honest I couldn't see many of you lot getting to the match if we were in Divison 1 playing the likes of Plymouth and Stoke.

Wow you seem to know the posters on here very well. I mean what did i write in my profile that would lead you to that conclusion?

Why are you talking about division 1? LFC is in the league and hopefully will be there for the forseeable future.

I have a question Billy, why are you starting so many topics that could be percieved as negative? Its the start of a new season, we've got the best Gaffer around, new signings that promise a lot, a solid squad, we're in the champions league. There are so many things to look forward too... why would you want to taint it before its even started?

Cheer up.  :)

I am extremely positive going into the new season. This is our season to bring bak our title, but I'm a realist at the same time and like to point out where the club is not where it should be.

And for your infomation go and ask an Evertonion what this part of the Champions League feels like. We are in the qualifiers not the Champions League proper.
"I'd kick my own brother if necessary, that's what football is about" Steve McMahon
Billy_5_Times

Postby Billy_5_Times » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:48 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
thegreenred wrote:

You are one d!chkead who talks utter sh!t.

You don't love LFC. The only reason you support us is because of the name we got in the 70s and 80s. If you were born in the 90s then you would be saying how much you love United.

Liverpool Football Club is built on genuine fans who know how the team should be ran, not people who only know us through the name. The size of the club is why you support us not because you know anything about us.

For example who was our manager before Sir Bill, before we became the great side we are today?

BTW BadBob if you don't answer it within 10 minutes I will take it you don't know without looking in a book or on the internet.
Billy_5_Times

Postby anti-hero » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:12 pm

Billy_5_Times wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:
thegreenred wrote:

You don't love LFC. The only reason you support us is because of the name we got in the 70s and 80s. If you were born in the 90s then you would be saying how much you love United.

Liverpool Football Club is built on genuine fans who know how the team should be ran, not people who only know us through the name. The size of the club is why you support us not because you know anything about us.

For example who was our manager before Sir Bill, before we became the great side we are today?

BTW BadBob if you don't answer it within 10 minutes I will take it you don't know without looking in a book or on the internet.

I was born in the 90's but I'm not a United fan.

I dont care if this is between you and Bad Bob.

I'm an " Ooter " and I support Liverpool FC. I dont care what you say, you can NEVER prove that I am a gloryhunter.

Screw you.

Deal with it.
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:18 pm

Billy_5_Times wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:
thegreenred wrote:

Tell you what Billy, if I need to learn a particular detail about the illustrious past of Liverpool Football Club I'll go look it up just like you've done--after all, neither of us were born with this knowledge already encoded.

But, how are you going to improve your critical faculties enough to make an intelligent comment about the football you apparently go to the ground to watch every week?  That's where it gets pretty pathetic--you get to watch the lads live week in, week out but still can't see what Garcia or Zenden offers this side.  Critical thinking can't be taught, son--you either have the capacity or you don't.  You clearly don't.

It must just kill you that some "glory hunting foreigner" can talk more intelligently about your hometown team than you can, eh?  :D

So, keep quoting your club history lad.  You'll probably be on safe ground there with me.  :nod
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion