Salif Diao injured now! - Jinx strikes again

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:07 pm

I know hes gone on loan to Bimingham but hes injured now, whats with this Liverpool jinx, all the players carrying or getting injured. I know we will probably never see him in a red shirt again, but come on whos put the unlucky eye on us.
He probably would have got injured had he stayed with us.
Oh well at least he wont be playing against us on the 12th of feb, would have probably had the game of his life trying to prove a point.

Liverpool midfielder Salif Diao has picked up a calf injury while training with Birmingham City where he is currently on loan.

It's yet another injury setback for the player who has spent most of his time at Anfield out injured. On the international stage Diao has proven himself as a decent player but because of the injuries, he's never been able to reproduce the form that he is capable of.

Diao is currently looking for an apartment to rent in Birmingham so that he can move his family down there. Former Reds striker Emile Heskey has been showing him the ropes since his arrival from Liverpool
Last edited by Ciggy on Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:16 pm

Pongo's been confirmed as being out for the rest of the season according to BBC teletext :(
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:21 pm

Firmly believe we gotta get the "JuJu Man" to remove the spell thats been put on Anfield these last couple of seasons .

???

:D  :D  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:21 pm

I know woolly, he will be fit in august :( thats another player back from injury and will need some games under his belt to get match fitness.
About this cisse thing though I cant see him coming back to be honest.
And if he never plays again do we get the money back from him on the insurance or what? Anyone know the score.
He will need a load of games to get match fit aswell, if he comes back that is :Oo:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:22 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Firmly believe we gotta get the "JuJu Man" to remove the spell thats been put on Anfield these last couple of seasons .

???

Been drinking the bongwater have we Woof? :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:22 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Firmly believe we gotta get the "JuJu Man" to remove the spell thats been put on Anfield these last couple of seasons .

???

Whos the JuJu man woof :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:23 pm

Dr John the Night Tripper .

Removes all evil ,

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Woollyback » Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:25 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:I know woolly, he will be fit in august :( thats another player back from injury and will need some games under his belt to get match fitness.
And if he never plays again do we get the money back from him on the insurance or what? Anyone know the score.
He will need a load of games to get match fit aswell, if he comes back that is :Oo:

I'm sure the club have insurance against that sort of thing, even if not the full £14m there will be something
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby policy » Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:13 am

Really is it that bad that Cisse won't be able to come back?

Without football, he has nothing. I think that he is too young to be ok with that.
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby Woollyback » Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:26 am

I think he'll come back but it's always at the back of my mind that a player whose game relies so heavily on blistering pace may struggle to get it back. He may have to adapt his style if he loses any of his pace
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:10 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:I know woolly, he will be fit in august :( thats another player back from injury and will need some games under his belt to get match fitness.

Utter Rubbish! It might take a few months after he is 100% to be back at his best, but what a stupid thing to say that he isn't coming back. A little faith goes a long way, and he already has the determination to get back to his best. Way to kick a man while he's down mate, good stuff.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:14 am

Lynds thats one of the worst things anyone has said on this forum.
Last edited by A.B. on Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:03 am

A.B. wrote:Lynds thats one of the worst things anyone has said on this forum.

Oh really.................. ive seen seen a lot worse been said.
I asked a question about are we insured if he NEVER plays again why is that bad?
14 million is alot of money if it goes down the drain any fool would realise that.
What woolly said is correct a player thats best quality is speed to have such a bad injury, can you see him coming back that same player I cant.
But then again you know everything dont you. :glare:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:40 am

You said you honestly can't see him coming back, now with the conotation you just put across, i see your point. might not come back with the ferocity and speed that he once had before the injury, but then again, it might not be as bad as you think. Cisse will be back 100% and tearing up the pitch, that i can assure you. Dont give up hope, and put stupid comments across, cos they can be misconstrued and misinterpretation makes a person look like a t******.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:41 am

i cant believe they censor tw.t =*a
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion